As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mixed #ad
GM Screen and a Cool Star Fighter Button, Mixed Starfinder Bundle of Core Rulebook, Alien Archive #adMixed #ad
- With helpful rules and reminders about tactical and starship combat, environmental radiation, common conditions, zero gravity, skill Difficulty Classes, and more.
The gm screen contains a huge number of tools and tables on the GM's side to speed up play and keep key figures at your fingertips. This bundle contains the Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, and GM Screen. The 528-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, gear, with rules for character creation, magic, and more.
The alien archive contains over 80 bizarre life-forms both classic and new, from the reptilian ikeshtis and energy-bodied hallajins to robotic anacites and supernatural entities from beyond the realms of mortals. Bonus star fighter Pin Back Button.
2. Free League Publishing #ad
Alien RPG: Stress Dice Set #adFree League Publishing #ad
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom. Item package width: 3. 3070866108". Item package length: 5. 8661417263". Item package height: 09842519675".
3. Free League Publishing #ad
Alien RPG: Base Dice Set #adFree League Publishing #ad
- Country of Origin : Wales. Number of players: 2. Package weight: 0056 kilograms. Package dimensions: 14. 1 h x 1. 9 l x 8. 0 w centimetres.
4. Free League Publishing #ad
Free League Publishing Alien RPG: Stress Dice #adFree League Publishing #ad
- Set of 10 engraved Stress Dice. Dice are 16mm. Officially Licensed. Designed for the alien roleplaying Game but can be useda s normal six-sided dice as well.
5. Free League Publishing #ad
Family and Kids 13 Years Old and Up Licensed SciFi RPG, Hardback, Free League Publishing Alien RPG for Adults #adFree League Publishing #ad
- The core rulebook contains random tables and other powerful tools to quickly create star systems, encounters, missions, letting you explore the ALIEN universe freely, colonies, and NPCs for your campaign. Designed to be played in a single session, this game mode emphasizes high stakes and fast and brutal play.
The game supports two distinct game modes: cinematic play is based on pre-made scenarios that emulate the dramatic arc of an ALIEN film. Campaign play is designed for longer continuous play with the same cast of player characters over many game sessions, sandbox style. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable.
You are not all expected to survive. The rules of the game are based on the acclaimed year zero engine, used in award-winning games such as Tales from the Loop and Mutant: Year Zero, but adapted and further developed to fully support and enhance the core themes of ALIEN: horror and action in the cold darkness of space.
This is the official alien tabletop roleplaying game—a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures. Stay alive if you can. The core rulebook contains one introductory Cinematic scenario, Hope’s Last Day. The alien tabletop roleplaying game is a beautifully illustrated full-color hardcover book of 392 pages, both presenting the world of ALIEN in the year 2183 and a fast and effective ruleset designed specifically to enhance the ALIEN experience.
6. Free League Publishing #ad
Free League Publishing Alien RPG Destroyer of Worlds Alien RPG Boxed Adv. #adFree League Publishing #ad
- C. But what it is that these bastards stole—and how the hell it got inside them—is another thing altogether. Yeah, the mission was supposed to be a simple manhunt. Instead it turned out to be just another glorious day in the corps. Something out there hates you—hates everyone.
The mission was a manhunt, the objectives clear—track down four fugitives, recover any assets they may have made off with, and keep ‘em all out of enemy hands. In destroyer of worlds, and it’s a gauntlet of one hell after another.
It’s all above your paygrade, marine—but somehow you’re the one who’s got to deal with it. Something big and ugly. Go find them on a frozen moon full of hostiles and get it done on the eve of war. Destroyer of worlds is a complete cinematic scenario for the alien roleplaying game, players take the roles of Colonial Marines.
Something with metal teeth—and you’re pretty sure it ain’t alone. The scenario is designed for 3–5 players plus the Game Mother, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E. Nothing you couldn’t handle. Of course, now there’s an invasion fleet incoming, and there’s something else, too—something much worse. Expect it to take three sessions to complete.
7. Free League Publishing #ad
Free League Publishing Alien RPG Starter Set Boxed Set RPG #adFree League Publishing #ad
- What the ship’s frozen crew brought back with them was bad enough—what they themselves were turning into was a bloody nightmare. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable.
You don’t get paid enough to deal with monsters. This is a starter set for the official alien tabletop roleplaying game—a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines play host to newborn ghoulish creatures.
Then the damn company diverted you to answer a distress call from a ship that disappeared almost 80 years ago—a derelict carrying something bizarre, and alien.
But hold your breath, count to three, and play your cards right with this one, and you just might walk away very rich. The job was routine, the money fair. Add to that an annoying sensor ghost shadowing you in the void, twisted, and your stress level is shot. Stay alive if you can. Oh, who am i kidding? You’re all going to die. It’s all a bit much.
8. Free League #ad
Colonial Marines Operations Manual, Alien RPG #adFree League #ad
- Alien rpg: colonial marines operations manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, giving you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
|Brand||Free League #ad|
|Manufacturer||Free League #ad|
9. Free League #ad
Twilight, 2000 Core Box Set #adFree League #ad
- 112-page referee’s manual, describing a world at war and including 52 ready-to-play encounters and four complete scenario sites. 108 cardboard tokens for fighters, conditions, vehicles, and more.
Huge double-sided full-color hexagon travel map. 15 engraved custom dice, including ammo dice and a hit location die. 152-page player’s manual, specialties, skills, combat, base building, including rules for character generation, and travel.
|Brand||Free League #ad|
|Manufacturer||Free League #ad|
10. Free League Publishing #ad
Alien Rpg: GM Screen #adFree League Publishing #ad
- Country of Origin :United Kingdom. Product type :Board Game. Package dimensions :08 cm l x21. 7 cm w x28. 6 cm H. Package weight :0444 kg.