As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Game Show Buzzers, Ages 3+, 3-1/2in, Multicolor #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Different sounds make determining who was first easy: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Cuts through the noise: a perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 4, Learning Resources Recordable Answer Buzzers, Ages 3+, Personalized Sound Buzzers, Talking Button #adLearning Resources #ad
- Personalized sounds: make your buzzers customizable! these answer buzzers are great for making your buzzers any sound that you want - they record up to 7 seconds! Classroom tool: a perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
Dog training: train your dog to use these buttons for commands such as "food" or "outside". Speech pathologist approved: Use these recordable buttons to customize therapy sessions, and help understand words through tactile and aural learning. Ideal for ages 3+.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Game Show and Classroom Buzzers, Ages 3+, Family Game Night, Classroom Accessories, Game Show Buzzers, Set of 4, Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Multifunctional: sounds mimic real-world objects that light up: siren, laser, game-show buzzer, and "charge". Details: requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
Engaging instruction: Promote active learning by incorporating student involvement in instructional activities. Family & classroom fun: Ages 3+. Realistic & entertaining: Set of 4 buzzers each with a unique, real world, sound.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
4. Hotfashion #ad
Hotfashion Kids Adult Game Answer Buzzer Alarm Button Box with Sound and Light Trivia Quiz Game Toy Talent Buzzer Sound Button 2 Pack #adHotfashion #ad
- Size: app. 11x9. 7x12. 2cm/4. 33x3. 82x4. 8inlxwxh power：2 x AA batteriesnot included，the battery can be replaced after use. Package includes:2 x game answer Buzzer A perfect tool for talent show- buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the audience.
Simply press the red buzzer to make it light up, it will buzz loudly. Material: abs shell color: Black + Red Light Color: red. The great novelty toy gift: excellent for a funny prank, gag gifts game buzzer, office desk gadget, and can be Party Contest Prop Toy for Kids Adult.
5. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Right & Wrong Answer Buzzers Set of 2 New & Improved #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- Wrong" button plays a classic buzzer noise. Right" button plays a classic "ding ding" noise. Fun, easy, and loud enough to hear from the back of the classroom! Each button measures 3.
5" diam. 2 aaa batteries included in each. With the push of a button, let teams know if their answer is right or wrong. Host your game show with pizzazz! .
6. SadoTech #ad
Zingers Attention Bell, Answer Buzzers For Classroom Educational Learning Games, also Great Tool for Activity Transitions, Buzzer for Game Show, 5 Color Push Buttons #adSadoTech #ad
- Conduct fun class quiz contests: this easy to install wireless doorbell for classroom device is used for fun educational games to organize class activities from kindergarten games to math games for first grade.
Open the pdf and play all 52 ringtones. Get it all here www. Amazon. Com/sadotech. It comes with with variety of colorful, vibrant push buttons. Recommended for teachers: looking for classroom learning resources? These are must-have school supplies for teachers for classroom that will help avoid yelling during class.
Want extra add-on buttons, receivers or sensors? looking for battery replacements or tape? need custom text or logo for your doorbell? .
Listen to the ring chimes before you buy - just scroll down below to the Specification Guide link and click to DOWNLOAD the PDF file. These teacher supplies for classroom are great for classroom organization. Assign a different ringtone to each button.
7. Learning Resources #ad
3-1/2 Dia in LER3775, Ages 3+, Assorted Sounds and Colors, Set of 4, Learning Resources Barnyard Buzzers, Multi-Color #adLearning Resources #ad
- Buzzers help students need to learn to be assertive, teaching them to be loud and direct when they want to voice their opinion or answer a question. Ideal for ages 3+.
Set includes 4 animal buzzers – dog, rooster, cow, horse. Encourage student response with some silly sounds like “cock-a-doodle-doo, ” “moo, ” “neigh, ” and “bark. ”. Requires 2 aAA batteries, not included.
8. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Wireless Eggspert 2.4 GHz #adEducational Insights #ad
- Engages students by making review sessions and quizzes fun and interactive! Includes wireless eggspert, 6 wireless student buttons, wireless teacher remote, and guide.
Unit requires 4 aa batteries; student buttons require 2 AAA batteries each; wireless teacher remote requires 3 AAA batteries. Additional student buttons sold separately.
Quickly and easily transform classroom review sessions into an interactive quiz-off, with no tangled wires wrapping around the room! Two ways to play! students race to press their buzzers in "Quiz Show" mode, or Wireless Eggspert chooses a student at random in "Scrambled Eggs" mode. No batteries included.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers, Set of 12 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Promote active learning by incorporating student involvement in instructional activities. Set of 12 buzzers each with a unique, real-world sound. Sounds mimic real-world objects that light up: siren, laser, game-show buzzer, and "charge". Requires 2 aAA batteries, not included. For ages 3+.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Answer Buzzers Classpack, Classroom Tool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Actively engage students with "game-show" buzzers. A perfect classroom tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
Four different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first. Ideal for ages 3+. Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer.