As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pressman #ad
Blue, Pressman are You Normal? Board Game #adPressman #ad
- Fun and surprising gameplay! For 2-6 players, ages 18 and up. Players see how "normal" they are based on a poll of average people. Sample questions: "do you believe in aliens?" "Do you sleep naked?". Adapted from the Oprah Winfrey Network game show.
|Manufacturer||Pressman Toys #ad|
2. OUR MOMENTS #ad
OUR MOMENTS Families: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building, Fun Car Travel, Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs. Quality time with your family - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, at family reunions, holidays, gatherings, at dinner-time, on vacation, it can be in the car, compassion and trust with others.
But it now! There is no risk. Use this to “chat”. Play one on one or the whole family. Put aside work worries and focus only on your family as you build healthy and mutually respectful relationships.
It helps keeping younger kids entertained during car travel. Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Family game - for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren - Discover your children and let them get to know you.
Make it fun, upbeat, simple and positive. In a game setting, the child / teenager will be relaxed and receptive. Get them talking and the rest will follow - this game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion. Talk about it. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, special family events or a camping trip. Educate through fun.
3. University Games #ad
University Games Smart Ass The Ultimate Party Game for Families and Adults Ages 12 & Up, The Perfect Tabletop Trivia Game for People Who Hate Waiting Their Turn! #adUniversity Games #ad
- Includes game board, 2 jumbo dice, 411 question cards, 6 playing pieces and stands, and instructions. Play smart ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn.
New edition: all New Questions in 2017. A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up. Be the first to answer the who, what, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
5. DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
Teens and Adults, Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges, Great for Kids #adDO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
- Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults. See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, 2-6 Players, Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
Collect cards. Play your hand. 15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet for Ages 6 and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- The box size is portable & travel friendly. Perfect holiday gift - this is an ideal gift for the holiday season be it christmas, Hanukkah or Thanksgiving! It is perfectly sized to be a stocking stuffer! Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
First to 7 cards wins it all. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
9. What Do You Meme #ad
The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Core Game #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes.
You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards.
Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.
10. Latice #ad
The Multi-Award-Winning Smart New Family Board Game. Intelligent Fun for Creative People., Latice Hawaii Strategy Board Game #adLatice #ad
- Age: 8 and up. Lane-Stott. Latice hawaii combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, 20 minutes to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Fast start: easy to learn rules! includes a short manual with pictures.
Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. Many ways to play: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
Interpersonal skills - taking turns and communicating with other players. Educational gaming: concentration - follow the course of the game and the other players' turns. Latice "lattice" is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults.
Contents: 84 acrylic tiles, 36 acrylic stones, 16" board, sand timer, 4 tile racks, component organizer, box, and instructions. Game duration: 20-40 minutes about 7-10 minutes per player. Brilliant game" -Mike Mottershead. Instructions: english. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. Be the first to play all of your tiles.