As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plan B Next Move Gam #ad
Camel Up Board Game Second Edition | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 3 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Eggertspiele #adPlan B Next Move Gam #ad
- New game modes including crazy rogue camels that start the race running in the opposite direction add extra variability. Dice rolling game: who's going to run when? that all depends on how the dice come out of the pyramid dice shaker, which releases one die at a time when players pause from their bets long enough to see who's actually moving! New revised edition: this version features new artwork, a new game board and pyramid design and engraved dice.
Strategy game: players must strategize over where to place their bets. Light-hearted party game: in camel up, up to eight players bet on five racing camels, trying to sussout which ones will place first and second in a quick race around a pyramid.
You never know how a race will end! number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. Camels don't run neatly, however, sometimes landing on top of another one and being carried toward the finish line. Players will laugh out loud over the results that are rolled.
2. Pretzel Games #ad
Camel Up Off Season Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and Up | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Pretzel Games #adPretzel Games #ad
- However, vases, and carpets. Each double-sided market indicates how many face-up and face-down cards are placed there, in addition to the special power of that market. Strategy is required to master the game, and with a variable setup, no two games are ever the same.
Goods are available in markets and come in four types - carpets, 4, and non-date fruit. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Challenging and competitive: players need to push their luck at different marketplaces by stacking their caravans full of goods like fruits, the bigger their reward potential will be. A fun follow-up to the award-winning camel up racing game: The racing season has ended, and the camels resume their day jobs as they help merchants seek their fortunes.
Strategy game: each player has their own caravan of four camels that can carry 3, 5, vases, dates, and 6 goods. Fun for all ages: the basics of the game are easy to learn, making it a perfect game for family game night with kids and adults. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. The more goods they stack, they have to make sure that they don't overload their camels and drop a shipment.
|Brand||Pretzel Games #ad|
3. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
4. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- 15 minutes playtime. 2-8+ player in two teams. Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights.
5. USAOPOLY #ad
HUES and CUES | Vibrant Color Guessing Game Perfect for Family Game Night | Connect Clues and Colors Together | 480 Color Squares to Guess from #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Using only one and two-word cues, players try to get others to guess a specific hue from the 480 colors squares on the unique game board. 3-10 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Min Play Time. The winner is the player who has the most points on the outside grayscale scoring track after 1 or 2 rounds.
Test your color knowledge and guessing abilities with Hues and Cues – a vibrant group party game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words. Includes 1 game board, 100 color cards, 1 rulebook, 30 player pieces, 1 scoring frame.
6. Portal Games #ad
Dreadful Circus #adPortal Games #ad
- Enter a mystifying, strategic card game designed by Bruno Faidutti Citadels, unpredictable world from the darkest recesses of your imagination and create your own unforgettable show! A fast, Diamant with a unique quirky circus theme.
A game of bidding, negotiation, and unique player interactions that range from antagonistic to sympathetic. For 4 to 8 players, 45 minute gameplay.
|Brand||Portal Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Portal Games #ad|
7. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
The winner is the player with the most points. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
9. Hachette Boardgames #ad
English Version, Board Game, Nidavellir #adHachette Boardgames #ad
- Card drafting. Very interactive. Immersive. Set collection. Number of players: 2 to 5. Easy to learn.
10. BlueSnail #ad
Foldable Games Board Crafted Carved, BlueSnail 15" Classic Vintage Standard Folding Wooden Chess Set #adBlueSnail #ad
- King: about 3 1/4" tall. Material: high quality wood with smooth surface, never hurt your fingers and use for a long time. Dimension: board: about 15" x 15", convenient size to carry.
Exquisite packaging: each has a separate retail package, suitable for a great gift. Classic vintage games: suitable for a wide range of age, fun for the whole family. Foldable board: design as foldable with latch, good for storage and easy to carry.