As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Boys, Hasbro Gaming CONNECT 4, Board Games and Toys for Kids, girls, Classic four in a row game, Ages 6+ #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win. Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players. Includes grid, 21 red discs, slider bar, 2 legs, 21 yellow discs and instructions. Classic connect 4 game is disc dropping fun.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, A Russian Roulette Card Game, 2-5 Players, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends.
Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
3. Lite Brite #ad
Gift for Girls and Boys, Ages 4+ Packaging May Vary, Basic Fun Lite-Brite Ultimate Classic Retro and Vintage Toy #adLite Brite #ad
- Gift for girls & boys: a birthday or holiday gift you can rely on for big smiles and hours at a time of imaginative light up fun! Skill level: Novice.
Inspires creativity and helps develop fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination! Battery-powered led bulbs light up the screen 4 different ways for a fun light show of your artwork! Design templates from other Basic Fun Lite-Brite items may not fit ideally with this newly designed screen.
Includes more than 200 colorful, round, 1" long pegs. Updated lite-brite ultimate classic is now brighter then ever with a bigger screen and more pegs! Screen measures 8. 125” w x 6. 875” h.
|Brand||Lite Brite #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Bridge Direct #ad|
4. Continuum Games #ad
Continuum Games Go Fish Classic Card Game Fun for Children Age 3 and Up , Blue #adContinuum Games #ad
- Contents: includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift! Specifications: for 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Go Fish is designed for easy and frustration free game play to encourage fun and challenges for your little ones.
Educational: go fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to read the numbers, how to deal, and how to be polite by taking turns.
Fish are friends not food: swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game of Go Fish! A family favorite just got even more fun with these creative designs.
Family time: playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness, teach social interaction skills, as well as challenge them to use their knowledge and strategize.
5. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE for Kids -- The 'No Reading Required' Strategy Game by Jax #adJax #ad
- Targets kids ages 3-6, for 2-4 players. Reading is not required to play. The classic game of sequence made just for kids! play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board - the first with four chips in a row wins! Exciting strategy game helps develop logical thinking skills.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Mouse Trap Board Game For Kids Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Don't get trapped: try to be the last uncaptured mouse on the Mouse Trap gameboard to win. This fun kids' board game challenges players to get their mouse around the game board without getting trapped.
Use the trap to capture opponents' mice. Introduce your kids to classic Mouse Trap gameplay. Classic mouse trap gameplay: do you remember playing the Mouse Trap game when you were a child.
Fun and exciting kids' board game: Scurry to the finish. Build the mouse trap: take turns building the Mouse Trap while moving around the gameboard. Game for 2 to 4 players: this fun board game is for 2 to 4 players; it's a great game for boys and girls ages 6 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Regal Games #ad
Set of 6 Games, Snowball Fight, and Holiday Monster Memory Match, Regal Games, Includes Old Maid, Go Fish, Slapjack, Parties, for Family Game Nights, Crazy 8's, Kids Holiday Card Games #adRegal Games #ad
- It includes one deck each of old maid, go Fish, Slap Jack, Crazy 8's, Snowball Fight, and Holiday Monster Memory Match. All the games you love - this set makes a fun stocking stuffer for your child on Christmas morning.
Design - these classic card games have been updated with fun new holiday graphics that are accessible for your family and friends, young and old to enjoy. Educational - help your child learn about different colors, numbers, reading, and matching to keep their minds sharp while having fun.
Quality - the extra-large cards measure 4 inches by 2. 75 inches, making them easy to hold and read for children and adults of all ages. Value - this holiday regal game features six timeless kids’ card games that will provide hours of entertainment during the holidays spent with family and friends.
|Brand||Regal Games #ad|
8. Mattel Games #ad
Fisher-Price Make-A-Match Card Game with BarbieÒ Doll Theme, Gift for Kids Ages 3 Years & Older, 56 Cards for 2 to 4 Players, Pictures & Shapes, Multi-Level Rummy Style Play, Match Colors #adMattel Games #ad
- If they do, the cards go into the player's score pile and they take another turn. Score the most points to win! the card deck is designed with signature Barbie pink and Barbie doll images to match! Makes a great gift for kids ages 3 years and older.
Game play is simple -kids turn over 2 cards and see if they match. It's the classic card matching that kids love made into a game with graphics themed to Barbie dolls! The fisher-price team and mattel worked together to develop this game for pre-schoolers to amuse and entertain as it helps teach colors and practice memory skills.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Perfection Popping Shapes and Pieces Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- The first player who matches all 9 shapes in the shortest time wins. Fast-paced kids' game: race against the clock in this fast-paced puzzle game for 1 or more players, kids ages 4 and up.
Challenge kids to match shapes: Children can practice finding, placing, and even naming the different shapes included in the Perfection game. Beat the clock to win: this exciting puzzle game will have kids laughing while they fit the shapes before time is up.
Put pieces in their places: kids can have fun putting each piece in the spot on the tray that matches its shape before the time is up and the puzzle tray pops the pieces out. Classic shape-popping gameplay for preschoolers: The Perfection game is easy to set up and can be played over and over again.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Simple gameplay for preschoolers: players take turns picking pretend cherries, apples, blueberries, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back.
Fun counting board game: kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. Classic beginner game: do you remember playing the Hi Ho.
Cherry-o board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Use this fun counting game in the classroom. The first to fill their basket wins. Practice basic math skills: kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, such as counting, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, addition and subtraction.
Play it at home with the family. Great gift for boys and girls: the hi ho. Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up. Cherry-o game when you were a child.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|