As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CreateFun #ad
5 Learning Games, 50 Educational Vocabulary Builder Picture Cards, Toddlers, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials, Preschool Teachers, CreateFun Noun Flash Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Ideal for preschool Prep, Speech Therapy and ELL. Improve your students understanding of matching items in the world around them, verbal and listening skills, English language and vocabulary development.
Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects. Ideal for kids and adults: preschool prep, speech therapy, ell, teacher or therapist, special education PECS and ABA.
Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching games! Promote clear communication, conversation and development.
50 high quality flashcards 2 instructional cards! Whether you're a parent, use these pictures and words to promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, conversation and reasoning for all ages. Master: nouns and categories. With up to 25% more cards than other sets. Modern flashcards, diverse images, hd quality Photos, Child and Adult Friendly.
2. CreateFun #ad
Nouns & Verbs, ESL Teaching Materials | 299 Educational Flashcards w/ Emotions, Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards with 7 Learning Games | SLP Recommended Speech Therapy Materials, Prepositions, Matching #adCreateFun #ad
- 6 sets, nouns, go togethers, prepositions & verbs. This set of toddler flashcards reflects the beautiful world that we live in and helps to increase familiarity around people who may look differently. Can be used as a part of your toddler learning activities or therapy games. Great value – comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday items, actions and emotions with over $90 worth of material! Create games and promote easy learning out of all the starter teaching methods! While you’re enjoying this set - Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works!.
Great for preschool learning activities to promote critical thinking and clear communication in a fun way. This set of vocabulary flash cards is great for kids learning activities and has 7 Learning Games that you can play. Suitable for – parents, teachers, these kids flash cards can be used as a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, Therapists! Incredibly versatile, homeschool materials or Special Education supplies.
Can be used in speech therapy and development, opposites, 50% MORE CARDS – Contains toddler flash cards that display Feelings and Emotions, special Education, including as part of Autism Learning Materials. Wide range of diversity – preschool flash cards 3-5 year olds that depict people of all races, ages and sexes to teach diversity. Interactive fun – flashcards for toddlers 3-5 years that help them learn English language basics at an early age.
3. CreateFun #ad
50 Vocabulary Builder Educational Photo Cards, with 6 Teaching Activities for Parents, Classrooms, ELL and ESL Teaching Materials, Speech Therapy Materials, Action Verbs Flash Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Promote clear communication, reasoning and development. Help your student in verb identification in this flashcard set. Suitable for: parents, aba, homeschool materials, teachers and Therapists.
With 25 actions over 50 cards to reinforce alternate verb identification. Wide range of diversity: we have curated these sets to include a number of races and ages from children to adults, young and old, to reflect the beautiful world we live in.
Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ELL, conversation, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, toddler to adults.
Interactive: in this large 3. 5 x 4. 5 inch language set, teach your kids and students to learn all 50 action verbs in this set, act out the motions and have fun! Use this set to more freely express themselves. Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, daycare, Autism, speech therapy supplies, Aspergers and special education.
4. CreateFun #ad
5+ Learning Games for Toddlers, Speech Therapy Materials & ELL Teaching Materials, Preschool Teachers, CreateFun Noun Flash Cards Vocabulary Bundle, 150 Educational Vocabulary Builder Photo Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! all 4 typically sell for over $45! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects. 200 high quality flashcards each with 2 instructional cards! Whether you're a parent, teacher or therapist, use these pictures and words to promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, conversation and reasoning for all ages.
Master noun identification for your child. Improve your students understanding of matching items in the world around them, verbal and listening skills, English language and vocabulary development.
Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, verbal concepts, toddlers to adults. Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching games! Dont be stuck in the 90s with other flashcard sets: this set has modern, diverse images.
Large, clear and vibrant picture cards with up to 25% more cards than other sets. No bulky packaging, up to date, more durable than the average flash card and easy to hold for small hands. Promote clearer communication, conversation, sequencing, critical thinking skills, reasoning and development for all ages.
5. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL214 Noun Flashcards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Covers: food, objects and animals. Teaches fast, automatic recall. A perfect activity for independent or guided learning. Photographic images used throughout. This value pack of flash cards includes 3 decks of 54 cards for teaching and classifying nouns.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Verbs, and Adjectives Photographic Learning Cards—K-Grade 5 Flashcard Set for Building Vocabulary, Language, Grammar Fluency 275 pc D44045, Carson-Dellosa Key Education Nouns #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: this educational kit helps kids learn and practice basic grammar through fun activities that use 6 sets of color-coded cards, opposite adjectives, food, action verbs, covering everyday objects, daily activities, and things at school. Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, this flashcard set includes teaching suggestions, games, and activities for working with students as they learn the parts of speech and practice expressive and receptive language skills.
What's included: the kit includes 275 cardstock picture cards covering: everyday objects, daily activities, opposite adjectives, action verbs, food, and things at school. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Photographic Learning Cards will help your child practice identifying nouns, and adjectives through fun educational games designed to improve language fluency, vocabulary, verbs, and grammar skills.13 resource guides with word lists and games is included in multiple languages.
7. CreateFun #ad
The Classroom, Go Together Flash Cards | 50 Matching Language Development Educational Photo Cards | with 7 Starter Learning Games | for Parents, Speech Therapy Materials and Montessori Materials #adCreateFun #ad
- Promote clearer communication, conversation, reasoning and development for all ages. Work on your own schedule: use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, sequencing, critical thinking skills, verbal concepts, toddlers to adults.
Large and compact: fits in your pocket! 50 high quality flashcards with universal appeal – a total of 25 pairs! Includes a water resistant and smudge proof coating.
Master matching with this flashcard set. Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, daycare, ABA, homeschool materials, Autism, speech therapy supplies, Aspergers and special education.
Improve your student’s understanding of matching objects, verbal and listening skills, language and vocabulary development, aural reasoning. Suitable for: parents, teachers and therapists. Have your students imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations and create games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 7 “Starter” teaching techniques. Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works.
8. CreateFun #ad
For Parents, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials, Teachers, CreateFun Preposition Flash Cards, 49 Educational Photo Cards, 5 Learning Games, 7 Total Prepositions #adCreateFun #ad
- Includes 7 images of each of the following prepositions: Behind, Next To, On Top and Under. Let this set be a part of building your learning resources, homeschool materials, preschool learning, ABA and special education materials. Master preposition identification in this flashcard set.
Teachers and Therapists and Parents. Promote clearer communication, sequencing, verbal concepts, reasoning and development for all ages. Suitable for: toddler through adult.
Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching methods! Shop & give: part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works. Ideal for all types of students as a vocabulary builder, critical thinking skills, conversation, from preschool prep to speech therapy to ESL.
Large yet compact: can fit in your pocket! includes a water and smudge proof coating. Spacial recognition development: contains 49 cards with a large, inside, in between, In Front, clear picture on the front with the label on the back. Real photos. Real Narrative. Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects and common prepositions.
9. Picture My Picture #ad
Picture My Picture Nouns Flash Cards | 200 Language Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Each card measures 3. 9” x 5. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. There are 12 types – animals, nature, food, appliances, household objects, furniture, rooms, occupations, clothing, locations, shapes and transport.
Added feature: this set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home.
Ideal for children and adults. Details: 200 cards per set. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation. Suitable for: general education, speech therapy, english As A Second Language ESL, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism. Teaching targets: 200 nouns.
10. ThinkPsych #ad
Preschool and Kindergarten Language Learning Cards- Homeschool Supplies, ThinkPsych 150 Advanced Noun Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years – Picture Cards for Speech Therapy & Autism Learning Materials #adThinkPsych #ad
- Supercharge vocabulary - developed by language experts, fruit, food, these REAL photo picture cards promote faster learning than drawings! The HUGE variety of animal, and vegetable pictures stimulate children's curiosity.
Speech therapists love using these picture cards for speech therapy! No risk purchase - our preschool & kindergarten flash cards come with a 1 year guarantee. One side shows a photo for teaching speech while the other is used to teach reading and sight words to toddlers 3-5 years old.
During this time, you can ask for a free replacement, no matter what happens to your set! Portable and organized - packed in a sturdy box, these flash cards are loved by parents and professionals.
Built toddler tough - these preschool flashcards are 3X thicker than usual and are made to withstand spills and messes. Tabs inside the box keep cards organized by category. They easily wipe clean and stand up to rough play with no problems. Teach sight words - each of the 150 picture flash cards is double-sided.