As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Strider #ad
Blue, Strider, 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years #adStrider #ad
- Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. Join the strider family - meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride.
With the 12 sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
This bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck! It’s more than just a riding toy - boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, and responsibility of riding. Grows with your child - the seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in.
Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, power, experiencing amazing freedom. Years of fun - we know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. Inseam no tools required. For young kids - weighing in at only 3. 0 kg 6. 7 lbs. The 12 sport push bike makes it easy for your boy or girl to ride and stride.
2. TheCroco #ad
Handlebar Pad and Adjustable Seat & Handlebar Height, TheCroco Balance Bike Premium Model 12” Lightweight High-Grade Aluminum to Make Riding Easy for Kids Ages 2, 4 Years. Unbeatable Features: Bell, 3 #adTheCroco #ad
- This is super important, consider you’ll be adjusting the height during the whole learning-to-ride process, and as your child grows. Customer service: each bike is covered by a 2-year warranty, we will replace any part regardless of fault. Easy assembly: each bike comes partially assembled and can be fully set up in 5 minutes – check out our YouTube Video TheCroco PREMIUM Bike Assembly NEW Video.
Most of the other bikes use cheap bearings that will only last a few months and will cause wobbly tires. Unbeatable features: it’s the only balance bike with all the Premium features at an affordable price.
Tool-free adjustments: seat and handlebar can be easily adjusted in seconds thanks to the Quick-Release clamp. It includes: bell, padded seat, ultra-soft hand grips, Handlebar Pad, Gripped footrest and Safety-End Screws for extra protection. Long lasting bearings: we only use the highest quality wheel bearings that will allow your little one to glide longer distances, and ensuring your bike lasts for years.
Take your child’s favorite bike everywhere without having to inflate tires anymore. We offer you a hassle-free customer service via our Facebook chat, we’ll reply in less than 24 hrs. No-puncture ultralight tires: we use foam tires that are 5 times lighter than regular rubber tires and last for years. A lightweight bike is the most relevant feature for a small kid, that is what makes them feel comfortable so they can start learning to balance.
3. Strider #ad
Ages 3 to 7 Years, Strider, 14x Sport Balance Bike, Awesome Blue, Pedal Conversion Kit Sold Separately #adStrider #ad
- The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes. Made to last bike kit - kids can be hard on things. The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
But once your little rider is ready you can purchase the Easy-Ride Conversion Kit from Strider to add functional pedals, taking this bike to the next level. The 14x's durable steel frame is designed to last for years. Pedals not included - the awesome blue 14x sport comes as a traditional push balance bike.
Why? because the success your little boy or girl experiences when they ride a Strider begins building confidence they'll use for life. Grows with your child - if your mini-me is sprouting faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, or inseams ranging from 16 - 23”, the 14X is the bike for you.
We've assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence, so your little racer can successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Designed for kids - the lightweight frame with footrest weighs only 12. 5 pounds pre-pedals, making it easy for your child to handle. Instant success - that's what we want kids to experience on the strider 14x sport.
4. Bixe #ad
No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle, 6, 7, Bixe 16" Pro Balance Bike for for Big Kids 5, 8 and 9 Year Old #adBixe #ad
- Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child and clamp it down with the wrench provided. A balancing bike that’s great for kids who have challenges and experienced riders who love testing their limits. Safe and durable: kids’ balance bikes need to be safe! This kids’ balance bike has been rigorously tested with the weight of larger children and its durability is astounding! Each clamp is tamper-proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers.
Simple set up: there is no need for kids’ balance bikes to be difficult to set up! This starter bike comes partially assembled.
Pink balance bike, green balance bike, purple or blue. 100% customer satisfaction: if you are not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. Big balance bike that is a great transition bike or training bike.
The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Best way to learn to cycle: a kids balance bike is a safer, faster and FUNNER way for kids to learn cycling. Designed for every child: this is a balance bike for 5 year old up to 9 year old. Girls balance bike or boys. We pride ourselves on having 100% customer satisfaction and will buy back the balance bike from you if you are not satisfied! We will fix or replace defective parts as well.
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
5. Bixe #ad
Bikes for 2, 3, 4, 4LBS Aluminum Balance Bike for Kids and Toddlers, No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle, 5 Year Old, Bixe: Green Lightweight #adBixe #ad
- Leave the stroller at home and let your kid keep up with you! Suitable for kids as young as 18 months to five years. Choose between the pink bike, blue bike, purple bike or green bike. It will take them from a baby beginner to confident pro ready to ride a pedal bike. For 18 months to five years: seat adjusts as low as 11 inches from the ground all the way to 17 inches.
These bikes cultivate confidence and responsible cycling. Extreme light weight balance bike is just 4 lbs making it one of the lightest balance bikes for toddlers in the world! Safe and durable: no pedals bikes are a great transition bike for toddlers, but kids’ bikes need to be safe! This toddler balance bike has been rigorously tested with larger children we're proud of its durability! Each clamp is tamper-proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers.
Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child and clamp it down with the wrench provided.
Gift of freedom: this 12 inch balance bike is the greatest gift for a young child. Handle bars adjust from 20 to 24 inches. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. For girls and boys. Simple set up: there is no need for kids’ bicycles to be difficult to set up! This starter bike comes partially assembled. Light and easy to use: aluminum frame makes this kids’ balance bike light and easy for little cyclists to practice balancing skills without training wheels.
6. Radio Flyer #ad
Gray, Radio Flyer Balance Bike Glide and Go #adRadio Flyer #ad
- As they learn to walk, and run, glide, this balance bike will help them develop coordination. Adjustable seat: the tool-free adjustable seat grows with your toddler from ages 2. 5 – 5. Recommended for kids ages 2. 5 – 5 years. Lightweight frame: The sturdy frame is lightweight and durable, ensuring years of fun.
Specifications: assembled dimensions are 34. 3“ l x 16“ w x 20” H. Great beginner bike: the glide & go balance bike is a pedal-free beginner bike that allows toddlers to focus on balance. Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs. The ringing bell also adds to the fun.
|Brand||Radio Flyer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Radio Flyer #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
7. Ace of Play #ad
Ace of Play Light Weight Aluminum Balance Bike Blue #adAce of Play #ad
- The ace of play balance bike grows with your child and is approved for up to 6 years of age or a max weight of 66 pounds. No flat tires: the ace of play balance bike comes with flat-free eva polymer tires with ultralight cores that ensure you will never need to add air to these tires.
Children as young as 18 months old have learned balance on the Ace of Play Balance Bike and gone on to master a pedal bike. The long lasting ace of play Balance Bike wheels ensure that the bike can be passed down from one young rider to the next. Easiest way to learn to ride a bike: the ace of play balance bike provides a safe, easy and intuitive learning experience for your child to learn to ride a bike.
Comfortable: the ace of play balance Bike includes soft rubber handlebar grips and a contour mini-saddle seat to ensure your child rides in style and comfort.
The ace of play balance bike provides the easiest, NO TRAINING WHEELS, most efficient way for your child to learn to ride a bike. No pedals, no problem: the ace of play balance bike removes the distraction of pedals so that your child can learn to ride by focusing on what's important - balance. Adjustable for children of all ages: the ace of play balance bike adjustable handlebars 21. 5" - 24" and adjustable seat 13. 5" - 19. 5" ensure that your child will find the right fit.
|Brand||Ace of Play #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ace of Play #ad|
|Part Number||Ace of Play|
8. GOMO #ad
GOMO Balance Bike, Ultra Cool Colors Push Bikes for Toddlers/No Pedal Scooter Bicycle with Footrest Black, 3, Toddler Training Bike for 18 Months, 2, 4 and 5 Year Old Kids #adGOMO #ad
- So we gave the gomo push bike a steel frame that’s as light as it is tough. The hottest balance bike! just like a big kids bike! do you remember your first toddler bike? it needed to be light enough to drag, but strong enough for those moments of frustration when you threw it to the ground! It had to be safe, but of course, look cool too! So naturally we packed all that into the GOMO, so your kids can fondly remember their first bike too!.
The custom footrest lets them place their feet safely as they go fast for their very first time. Through-wheel axles stop wheels from falling off while the padded seat lets kids hit their first tiny “all terrain bumps” without jarring.
2-year warranty: packed with safety features, the gomo is kitted out with safe ABS plastic finishes for less scrapes to the bike… and your kids! Available in four different 2-tone color combos, choose the one they think is the coolest! The GOMO also comes with a complete 2-year manufacturing warranty.
The 14. 6” t-bar with its special gomo grips are easy for little hands to grab while the 12” heavy-duty foam wheels, so we’ve made this boys and girls bike 7. 1 pounds - light enough to do exactly that! Toddlers can lift and drag it, can be dragged over gravel without punctures. Sturdy enough to grow with them! to ride like the big kids’, there’ll be a few spills along the way. Lightweight: gomo means “get out more often”, just as easily as they can scoot along.
9. allobebe #ad
Allobebe Baby Balance Bike, Cute Toddler Bikes 12-36 Months Gifts for 1 Year Old Girl Bike to Train Baby from Standing to Running with Adjustable Seat Silent & Soft 3 Wheels #adallobebe #ad
- Kids go grow with happiness - babies are eagerly willing to stand up, to walk and to run. 50°steering limited to avoid side falling. Silent wheel for indoor & outdoor use - the no pedal bike scoot around silently. Motor skills & body biuld - weighing in at only 3.
85lb, the toddler bike is a great ride on toys for 1 year old kids to begin testing their mobility and active motor skills till 3 years. Non-toxic finished. How time flies!! Grow with your kids with happiness together.
No damage to your floors. Safe to play with - sturdy structure and durable materials, passed astm fm963-17 & CPSIA test of American standard. Then, you’ll get more fun from them. Outstanding apperance -this baby balance bike is fresh newly designed with patterns of ball looking.
Staying with them, help them to when they fail; Encourage them when they give up. Also, don’t ride on slopes, bumps, the push bike also could runs in gardens, but, streets, roads, muddy and wet roads. To ride on the learning bike could develop muscle strength as well as balance, Height floor to seat could be adjusted between 102-11”, coordination and confidence. Easy to install the balancing bike for no more than 2 minutes.
10. Strider #ad
Red, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years, Strider, 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike #adStrider #ad
- Years of fun - we know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. Learn to ride - the strider 12 classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
Inseam. Designed for young kids - weighing in at only 3. 0 kg 6. 7 lbs. The 12 classic push bike makes it easy for your little boy or girl to ride and stride. Become your little rebel's biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
Grows with your child - the seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12- 17 in. With the 12 classic's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
It's more than just a riding toy - in our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your child's Strider. The budget-friendly strider 12 classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.