As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Plays in 40-70 minutes. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
4. CMON #ad
Blood Rage #adCMON #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, but throughout the game, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, creating their own strengths and strategies.
Each age, summon monsters from Norse legends, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore.
Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious. Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience. Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, and complete valuable quests.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers. This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario.
Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness.
Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Co-operative play Euro-inspired tactical combat. For 1-4 Players. Assembled product dimensions l x w x H: 18. 10 x 13. 80 x 1010 inches. 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
7. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
8. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
9. Rio Grande Games #ad
Dominion: 2nd Edition #adRio Grande Games #ad
- 30 minute playing time. Lots of expansions available to add depth and complexity. Tactical game for 2-4 Players. 2nd edition features updated cards, artwork and streamlined rules.
|Brand||Rio Grande Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rio Grande Games #ad|
10. Mattel Games #ad
Travel-Friendly, UNO Family Card Game, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number. Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!".
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|