As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dowling Magnets #ad
Electromagnet Science Kit #adDowling Magnets #ad
- Includes instructions for providing real-world opportunities for your students to learn about electromagnetism. Geared towards ages 10 - 14.
This kit includes everything students need to construct a catapult, a doorbell, and a telegraph using real scientific components, including a true electromagnet!.
2. 4M #ad
4M Kidzlabs Anti Gravity Magnetic Levitation Science Kit, Maglev Physics Stem Toys Educational Gift for Kids & Teens, Girls & Boys 3686 #ad4M #ad
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up. This science kit teaches kids about magnetic force through several fun, hands-on experiments. Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
4m educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more. The kit contains all materials necessary for performing the experiments found in the box.
4m offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun. Experiments include floating a pencil, building a maglev, levitating a screw, and more. Detailed instructions for use and care are included.
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. Delta Education #ad
Delta Education, 050-0752 Electromagnet Set #adDelta Education #ad
- Students in grades 3 to 6 will find this set fascinating and fun. Construction set will turn a non-magnetic object into an electromagnet by introducing a low-level electric current.
They then will have the capability of using a switch to turn the assembled electromagnet on and off. Comes complete with battery, step-by-step assembly instructions and activity suggestions. Sold as an Each.
4. ToToT #ad
ToToT 1 Set Fun Physics Experiment Homemade Electromagnet DIY Kit for Student's Science Project #adToToT #ad
- Learning points: How electromagnets work: the magnetic effect of current. Construction set will turn a non-magnetic object into an electromagnet by introducing a low-level electric current.
Students in grades 3 to 6 will find this set fascinating and fun. Train your children observation capability, thinking and analytical skills. Exercise your children practical ability.
5. EUDAX #ad
EUDAX DIY Physics Experiment Model Kit Electromagnetic Materials Electromagnet and Basic Electricity Discovery Circuit for School Lab Creative Educational Science Projects Teaching Equipment #adEUDAX #ad
- Please read the instructions carefully, pay attention to the battery installation method, avoid short circuits, and complete the experiment according to the steps in the instructions.
Please feel free to contact us if you have new ideas for EUDAX Product, we will provide Best After-sales service. This physics experiment model kit can build many projects:Finished electromagnet;Magnet Car;Homemade electromagnet;Simple Circuit;Series Circuit;Parallel Circuit.
Learn basic electromagnet and basic Electricity Circuit through full-color manuals, understand the basic principles, and help Students learn, think and explore. This physics experiment model kit is mainly used for teachers and students to consolidate classroom textbook knowledge, exercise students' practical ability and thinking ability, let them understand simple knowledge about electric magnet and Physic Basic Circuit.
6. E-outstanding #ad
E-outstanding 1 Set Physics Experiment Homemade Electromagnet Experiment DIY kit for Physical and Science Project #adE-outstanding #ad
- It is made of high quality materials which has a long service life. Connect one end of the battery box to the enameled wire end of the coil and the other end to the switch, and then connect the switch to the other end of the coil.
The construction kit will turn non-magnetic objects into electromagnets by introducing low-level current. Move the nail to the place where the small iron piece is placed and see if it can hold the small iron piece.
The children's observation skills, thinking and analysis skills can be trained by this product. Install the battery after the circuit is connected. Hold the end of the nail with one hand and the switch with the other hand to turn on the power.
7. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos Electricity & Magnetism Science Kit | 62 Safe Experiments Investigating Magnetic Fields & Forces for Ages 8+ | Assemble Electric Circuits with Easy Snap-Together Blocks #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Explore electricity with easy snap-together blocks. Experiment with a motor and electromagnet. Skill level: Intermediate. Ages 8 and up can safely and easily experiment with electric currents and magnetic fields.
Investigate the relationship between electrity and magnetism. New 2012 item - includes 64-page full-color manual.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
8. The Young Scientists Club #ad
Electricity Kit 23, Young Scientist Series, Circuits and Electromagnets Kit 24, Set 8: Mirrors Kit 22 #adThe Young Scientists Club #ad
- Great hands on learning and educational science STEM kit for boys and girls which encourages STEM learning for ages 5-12. Insulators, concave mirrors, light bulbs, and light bulb holders are used to design circuits, conductors, mazes, and an electromagnet.
3 complete kits in one box. Each kit comes with all supplies needed except for common household items and detailed experiment manual with guidance to make this educational STEM kit for kids a great learning toy.
Mirrors everywhere! this kit is an electrifying experience with convex mirrors, reflections, on-off switches, and even a secret code. All our mind blowing science kits are developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators and are put on the market after it has passed the ultimate test-approval by multiple teams of Young Scientists at our annual camps.
9. Teenii #ad
Teenii STEM Physics Science Lab Basic Circuit Learning Starter Kit Electricity and Magnetism Experiment for Kids Junior Senior High School Students Electromagnetism Elementary Electronics LERBOR #adTeenii #ad
- A great electronics stem kit for high school students Grade 10, 11, 12 to enhance what is learned from physics class. 18 chapters with fun projects: Fruit Battery, Electric Bell Making and Hand Crank Generator.
The clearly illustrated manual encourages critical thinking by asking you questions before and after doing the experiments.
Learn the basic circuit principles and investigate the electricity and magnetism by doing experiments with 50 Items including 40-pages full-color manual. Easy enough for junior students Grade 7, 8, 9 and kids to explore in advance and get interested in physics science.
10. OSOYOO #ad
OSOYOO Science Project Learning Kit | Electricity Magnetism Circuit Building Experiment | Parallel Energy Problem Solving Set for Students | Stimulate Early STEM Intelligence IQ for Middle Schoolers #adOSOYOO #ad
- At the beginning, it starts simple and begins to get a little bit complex as it introduces various levels of knowledge. Child friendly exploration workshop – give you or your childs brain a knowledge make over! This 9 step electromagnetism, physics and math learner puzzle is simple to use and the perfect hands-on course to teach thinking, engineering skills and creativity outside of a classroom or school.
Physics science lab-this is a kit for kids into experimental science.
9 kinds of little experiments can help kids beginning to learn about electricity, circuits and magnetism. Creative, illustrated user manual — study guide included with clear, concise directions easy enough for any children to follow.
Our junior discovery kit is multifunctional and easy to share! Loved by teachers, and used as a development tool by educators in classes, parents and diy enthusiasts — our neat maker and inventor hobby set is loved by moms and dads everywhere, summer camps and schools around the world. Great way to get kids into stem-- This kit can Stimulate Early STEM Intelligence by doing electromagnetic experiment.