As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
An Escape Room Experience in a Box For Age 10 and Up, ThinkFun Escape the Room Stargazer's Manor #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get - contains a scene card, a solution wheel and an instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
For 3-8 players, it makes a great gift! You can start playing immediately! Award winner - toy insider top holiday Toys Award, Toys Bulletin Best of 2016, and more. Manufacturer's website has re-packing instructions, 5 sealed envelopes which contain secret items, aged 10+, along with suggestions for music and costumes to create an immersive experience.
Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn critical reasoning and logical deduction skills as they follow the story and solve challenges, unlocking clues to unravel the mystery. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Trapped #ad
Age 8+, Turn Your Home into a Escape Room, Up to 6 Players, No Waiting for Turns, Escape Room in a Box Kit, Trapped Escape Room Games CA001 Carnival, Solve Puzzles & Clues with Friends and Family #adTrapped #ad
- No turn taking. Real codes to crack and tests to pass in an interactive family game. Escape room in a box. Adults, kids, teens and families can all join in at once.
Not a card game. Turn your house into an escape room. Score points along the way. Just like a real Escape Room this game has no board. You all play at once. Age 8+ complete with how to play booklet, code reader, solutions, props Great gift for birthdays, posters, clues, game night or Christmas.
Solve the puzzles. Win the game. Play in groups or race head-to-head with your friends and family to win a job at the mysterious Muggins Carnival. Perfect for the family. Choose a room and using the materials provided, turn it into your very own Escape Room.
3. Mattel Games #ad
ESCAPE ROOM IN A BOX The Werewolf Experiment #adMattel Games #ad
- Exciting cooperation game—everyone in the game is after the same goal: to escape! You have to solve 19 mental and physical puzzles before a mad scientist turns you into werewolves—and you have only an hour to do it! To enhance gameplay, players can connect to the Amazon Alexa.
You can do it! A great immersion experience! Includes 19 puzzles and three locks.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
4. Mattel #ad
Mattel Escape Room in a Box:The Walking Dead Board Game, Gift for Teens & Adults Ages 13 Years Old & Up, Party Game for 4 to 8 Players with Clues & Puzzles Inspired by AMC TV Series #adMattel #ad
- Makes a great gift for ages 13 years and older, especially fans ofThe Walking Dead, although no prior knowledge of the series is required to play.
Teams can use up to 5 hints to solve all the mysteries. Inspired by the walking dead series, players work together to try to break into a safe haven! Each group has 90 minutes to solve the puzzles and open the door or be "silenced forever!" The "walkers" are out there! Clues and puzzles may involve logic and general knowledge.
The walking dead escape room in a Box game brings 4 to 8 players together for a game night that tests their "survival" skills.
5. Trapped #ad
No Waiting for Turns, Age 8+, Turn Your Home into a Escape Room, Solve Puzzles & Clues with Friends and Family, Up to 6 Players, Trapped Escape Room Games BJ001 Bank Job, Escape Room in a Box Kit #adTrapped #ad
- No turn taking. Not a card game. Real codes to crack and tests to pass in this interactive family game. You all play at once. Perfect for the family. All the fun of a cooperative escape board game – without the board.
Escape room in a box. Crack the clues, open the safe – exit the vault. Turn your house into an escape room. Age 8+ complete with code reading square, solutions, props Great gift for birthdays, clues, puzzles, game night or Christmas. Adults, kids, teens and families can all join in at once.
6. Trapped #ad
Solve Puzzles & Clues with Friends and Family, No Waiting for Turns, Up to 6 Players, Trapped Escape Room Games AH001 Art Heist, Escape Room in a Box Kit, Turn Your Home into a Escape Room, Age 8+ #adTrapped #ad
- You all play at once. Escape room in a box. Age 8+ complete with how to play booklet, posters, props Great gift for birthdays, clues, clue reader, solutions, game night or Christmas. All you need for a great night in, up to six players.
Perfect for the family. No turn taking. Adults, kids, teens and families can all join in together. Real codes to crack and tests to pass in this interactive family game. Not a card game. Turn your house into an escape room. Work together to solve the puzzles, steal the painting and flee the room.
7. Identity Games [www.identity games.com] #ad
With 3 Exciting Time Travel Games | Solve The Mystery Board Game for Family, Kids & Teens, Escape Room The Game, New Family Edition #adIdentity Games [www.identity games.com] #ad
- If you've never played an Escape Room before be ready for a whole new experience. The chrono decoder counts down from 60 to 0 minutes; it helps create the atmosphere and allows you to take hints.
In this game, you win together or lose together. Teamwork is the magic word in solving all the riddles and puzzles in time. Are you ready for the ultimate challenge? contents: electronic Chrono Decoder, Hint Decoder, 3 Adventures: The Present, 16 Keys, 3x8 Hint Cards, The Past and The Future.
It's always a race against the clock; you only have 60 minutes to escape. Each player must excel and do their part. In this challenging and unpredictable game, you have to work together to solve puzzles and find hidden clues. Feel the thrill and enjoy the mystery of an Escape Room in your own home.
8. USAOPOLY #ad
Scooby-Doo: Escape from The Haunted Mansion, A Coded Chronicles Game | Escape Room Game for Kids & Adults | Featuring Your Scooby-Doo Characters and Mysteries | Officially Licensed Escape Room Game #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Work together to decode puzzles to solve the mystery and escape the haunted mansion - this 2-part gameplay experience is great for players of all ages.
Can you solve the mystery of lady fairmont’s ghost with the help of Mystery, Velma, - take on the roles of Scooby-Doo, puzzles, and Fred as you solve the mystery board game with unique storylines, Daphne, Shaggy, and more.
Players 1-6 | ages 8+ | 100+ Min Play Time. Coded chronicles is an at-home escape room kit that contains everything you need, 13 map tiles, 5 Characters Standees, 8 Secret Envelopes, you provide the room! Includes 5 narrative books, 60 Clue Cards, 1 Mystery Manual.
9. Spin Master Games #ad
By SpinMaster, 5-Minute Mystery The Museum of Everything Game, for Adults and Kids Ages 8 and up #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, holiday & Christmas gifts, dinner parties, birthdays, and any time you just want to have fun!. Includes: 1 codex, 19 case files, 16 clues, 40 Scenes, 6 reference cards, 36 Culprits, 36 Suspects, Instructions.
It’s a new 5-minute mystery each time you play! Find, catch: find symbols, match, match them with clues and nab the culprit in this quick-challenge game. But to be an effective 5-minute Mystery private eye, be sure to read the instructions first so gameplay is no mystery.
So take a break alone or with friends and put on your detective caps. Includes a codex: use the codex in 5-minute Mystery to mark hidden symbols found in the rooms of the museum.
Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, vacations, bring along a Spin Master game. 5-minute mystery card games are fun games for 8 year olds and up. Get all of the symbols correct to earn valuable clues. Quick start, fun and engaging: take the game out of the box and you’re ready to start playing. See below for full details. 5 minutes of fun: it only takes 5 minutes to play this complete, challenging game.
10. Spin Master Games #ad
For Adults and Kids Ages 16 and up, Escape Room Version 3 Board Game #adSpin Master Games #ad
- If the code is wrong, a minute will be taken from your time. See below for full details. Teamwork for the win: it’s going to take good communication, creativity, ingenuity, logic and attention to detail to win!. Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game.
Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment. Includes: chrono decoder, alice in wonderland & dawn of the Zombies, introduction game: the basement, 16 Keys, 3 x 8 Hint Cards, 3 different adventures: Panic on the Titanic, hint decoder, Instructions.6
60-minute game time: players have exactly 60 minutes to complete each fast-moving adventure! Includes ntroduction game and three other different stories.
The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, holiday & Christmas gifts, dinner parties, vacations, and any time you just want to have fun!. Quick start, fun and engaging: just take the game out of the box, follow the instructions and you're off on a 60-minute adventure! Requires 3 x AA batteries not included. Chrono decoder included: the chrono decoder counts down each adventure! Enter the correct keys into the Chrono Decoder to move further in the game.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|