As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- Educational tool. 20 different moods are included. The large standard size measures 6 x 6 inches. This flipbook has been made with solid construction. This is a helpful learning tool for any child, or special needs. Every page is laminated for extra durability.
Angry, bored, scared, happy, guilty, excited, shy, hungry, frustrated, confident, and worried. Teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. The small travel size measures 4.
5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, and timeout corner. It's perfect for displaying at home, kindergarten and elementary school. Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, confused, hopeful, disappointed, sick, sad, embarrassed, stressed, sleepy, grumpy, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken.
The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids! Helpful learning aid. A built-in stand is included. Also, adhd, school, particularly those in preschool, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, and counseling offices. High quality materials. Pages are easy to wipe off which is a must with young children.
2. Radial Education #ad
Feelings & Choices Flip Book | Teach 28 Emotions to Kids & Toddlers | Early Learning Feelings Chart & Book Flash Card Alternative | Autism ASD Friendly Teaching Toy | Parents Teachers & Therapist #adRadial Education #ad
- Increase emotional intelligence for early learners! Emotions are color-coded and illustrated with a friendly monster and 6 Coping Strategies 40+ Unique, some repeated with an attached stand for a Flashcard Alternative.
Kid-friendly concepts and a playful style to encourage Emotional Development, Self-Regulation, Relationship Building, and Independence. Great for toddlers and kids of all aGES including Pre-School, Kindergarten and Elementary.
Home, therapists, therapy or classroom ready! teachers often utilize with a behavioral feelings chart for kids. Teaching aid that helps children learn to recognize, name, and identify appropriate responses to 28 EMOTIONS / MOODS. The durable laminated pages can be used over and over again. Ideal for parents, teachers, or anyone with children. Perfect feeling book for all kids including pre-readers, readers, and those with asd.
3. Beatnik & Rustik #ad
A Feelings Flip Book for Kids & Toddlers; Children Identify Moods, Make Positive Choices; Homeschooling Behavior Chart. Therapy Toys for Autistic Children / ADHD / Speech Therapy, My Wild Emotions #adBeatnik & Rustik #ad
- B>a feel n' choose activity - find your feeling, an educational sensory toy for toddlers, celebrate the achievement in the Rewards Mood Chart. Teach your child diversity and emotional regulation at the same time! B>calm down corner toy - through calming colors and easy-to-read advice this flip-book encourages self-regulation and mindfulness for kids.
Whether they need help with a mood or wish to browse the spectrum of feelings, they can flip and discover. B>only the key moods, happy, disappointed. B>real feelings, real faces - a diverse group of children in cute animal costumes with realistic expressions to enrich a child's emotional intelligence and social skills by helping them identify the physical cues of their peers.
B>anxiety relief workbook on-the-go - whenever the feeling may hit! sturdy laminated pages with foldable easel stand, durable enough to travel from preschool to home to therapy.
Includes handy, bored, sad, scared, guilty, angry, no synonym confusion - 18 essential emotions without the clutter: SHY, IMPATIENT, hungry, worried, excited, sleepy, embarrassed, confident, SICK, confused, frustrated, color-coded legend on back cover to quickly find the emotion. A self-contained alternative to flash cards. Desk decor ready with built-in stand, stores flat in backpack. More than a book, asd, preschoolers, children with special needs ADHD, kindergarten and primary students, choose a coping strategy, Speech Therapy.
4. Lupash Games #ad
Autism ASD, Special Needs and more, Feelings Flipbook for Kids by Professional Therapists, Learn to Identify 20 Different Emotions, For Children with ADHD, Moods Coping Skills and Anger Control #adLupash Games #ad
- Behavior book for Toddlers and Kids. Quality materials with laminated Pages, Colorful Visual Faces for a Fun Learning Experience. Build self-confidence by Practicing Emotional Regulation and Positive Activities.
Educational tool for emotional Skills Development, Practice Social Awareness, Communication and Self-Control. Perfect chart for learning with Parents, Teachers, Therapist and Counselors.
5. Inamio #ad
Emotions Book for Kids – 21 Different Feelings, ADHD, Toddler Flipbook for Learning Moods – Help Children Understand Emotions, For Autism, Special Needs – By Parents and Therapists, Anger Management #adInamio #ad
- Angry or bored? make the right choice – your little one will first learn to recognize which emotion they are feeling. Talking about their feelings gives them emotional awareness. Help your kids understand their emotions – it’s very important for children to be able to express their feelings.
It’s a great teaching tool about emotional regulation. Cultivate stronger relationships with your Kids – Talking with your children about their emotions helps you to understand them on a deeper level.
A great behavior toy for kids with Aspergers, Stress or any child with sensory or speech issues. Visually fun and immersive – bright and attractive pictures help children to determine what they are feeling and how to manage those emotions.
The artwork is big, vivid and beautiful. Your new flipbook helps kids to identify both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE feelings. An essential learning tool – sturdy, ADHD, Autism ASD, anger issues, down syndrome, great graphics and the perfect size for little hands. Then they will learn which action to take.
6. Thought-Spot #ad
The Shoulds and Should Nots: Photo Cards to Help Kids Develop Social & Communication Skills; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- 64 full-color scenarios that build competencies in self-awareness, and diversity, social awareness, relationship skills, responsible deCISION-MAKING, self-management, equity, and INCLUSION.
Develop self-awareness. Build empathy and responsibility. 2. Used in homes, schools, tweens, GRADE3 KIDS. Portable to use for family travels and car rides. 8. Reduce social anxiety. Build executive functions.
10 A picture book that builds social-emotional learning, executive function, critical thinking, self-confidence, empathy, mindfulness, speech, and critical consciousness. Used by parents, teachers, and therapists to engage children in school and in life. 4. 5. 3. 9. Great educational stem toys and educational games for preschool, grade 1, grade 2, and teens from K-12. Top ten benefits: 1. 6.
7. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book / Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Plus, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers.
Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8. 75" x 8. 25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, embarrassed, shy, happy, tired, sad, frustrated, confident, impatient, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken. Later in life, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, bored, hungry, sick, grumpy, excited, scared, ungrateful, confused, and worried. First, and express their thinking or creativity.
8. Think Fun #ad
International Bestseller for Over 20 Years, ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of Fun With Over 20 Awards Won #adThink Fun #ad
- Material Type: Plastic. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players. Enormously popular – rush hour is one of the most popular logic games ever made, with over 10 million units sold worldwide.
What you get – rush hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, cars, and a game-go storage bag. Comes with multi-level challenges - Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
9. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence. Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Perfect for parents, therapists, and counselors: mental health Professionals love our therapeutic games.
Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 24 universal emotions, 3 educational games, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years. Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection.
Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, interpersonal connection, self and other awareness, and models ways to express needs. Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, TEACHERS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development.
10. Sesame Street #ad
Sesame Street Elmo Manners Books for Kids Toddlers -- Set of 8 Manners Books #adSesame Street #ad
- Sesame street elmo manners books for toddlers and kids are 16 pages each and measure 5x5 inches, soft cover. Sesame street elmo "my first" manners books set for kids and toddlers, featuring Elmo and friends in 8 different storybooks that teach manners.
Colorfully illustrated Sesame Street Elmo Manners Books join Elmo as he teaches sharing and caring. Includes the following titles: 1 let's share; 2 be polite; 3 please and Thank You; 4 Good for You; 5 Taking Turns; 6 Be a Friend; 7 All About Feelings; 8 Working Together.
Sesame street Elmo party favors, party supplies. These easy to read, richly illustrated books will introduce young children to the joys of books and reading! Perfect for teaching manners to kids and toddlers. This sesame street manners books set for kids is durable and high quality. The perfect books to teach the concept of manners.
|Brand||Sesame Street #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sesame Street #ad|
|Part Number||Sesame Street Manners|
|Model||Sesame Street Manners|