As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. We R Fun #ad
Forty Below | The World's Coolest Card Game #adWe R Fun #ad
- Award winning game: awarded “best in Family-Friendly Products” by Mom’s Choice Awards. Sharpen your wits with simple addition and subtraction to calculate your score and watch it plummet to victory.
Designed for ages 8+, Forty Below is a super cool addition to family game night. Card matching or swapping, the luck of the draw, and double-crossing other players are all fair game as you attempt to get the lowest score possible during 10 rounds of play.
Number of players: 2-10 Taking a trip? no problem! forty Below is small enough to be tossed in a bag and brought along for some added fun wherever you go.
|Brand||We R Fun #ad|
|Manufacturer||We R FUN #ad|
2. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players. Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version.
3. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. This is the main game. Buy this first. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. America's #1 gerbil coffin.
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. Over 200 hours of gameplay. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
6. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
7. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, 4 dice, memo pad, 80 betting Tokens, chopsticks, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, 5 Balls, 10 Cups, Tape Measure, Sand Timer.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, buddy ups, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players.
8. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 incredibly CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty! Find matches before anyone else does.
For 2-6 players. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. From the creators of exploding kittens, dodging, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game! Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner. Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before.
9. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night, Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together. Unplug together! Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards.
Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, family gatherings, summer camp, game nights, plane trips and more!. Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, may not approve.
It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, Fortnite, tablets, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min.
Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
10. Mattel Games #ad
Travel-Friendly, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, UNO Family Card Game, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|