As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Buy this first. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
2. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual, Real, Official Family Edition of CAH #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Don’t worry, there’s no adult content. Sorry, not as fun as Xbox. We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families. Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up.
Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea. ”. It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out.
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Green Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Makes your life worth living again for several minutes. The green box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. The best expansion we've ever written. Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game 245 white and 55 black. Red and blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
4. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, tablets, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, Fortnite, may not approve. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min.
Play it any time any place – one game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you.
Best results when played with 4 players or more. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together. Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. Unplug together!
5. SUPETE #ad
Cards Against Dizny Edition Contains #adSUPETE #ad
- Table game cards, party playing cards. Players can be 4 to over 20 The game is strictly for adult players 18+ only, so do not dare yourself to take it out in any family gatherings.
The picture is just an impression. Cards against dizny, cards against dizny Edition Contains 828 Cards 260 Black Cards, 568 White Cards. Age: 17+ only. Be ready to get asked some awkward questions*. You will receive the game card you want.
6. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years. Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written 255 white and 45 black.
The absurd box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Red, blue, and green boxes not required, though heartily recommended. You have nothing to lose but your chains! .
7. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Hidden Gems Bundle #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second. Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out.
Amazon exclusive. The hidden gems bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against Humanity. An unbelievable deal for 190 cards total 150 White cards + 40 Black Cards.
8. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Red Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- An excellent bludgeoning weapon against home invaders. The red box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Contains the same cards that used to be in the First, Second, and Third Expansions. Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game 230 white and 70 black.
9. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Blue Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Contains the same cards that used to be in the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Expansions. Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game 220 white and 80 black.
Allows you to eat anything you want without gaining any weight. The blue box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Red box not required, though heartily recommended.
10. That's What She Said #ad
The Twisted Party Game Base Game, That's What She Said #adThat's What She Said #ad
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch! Great for parties! fast paced and hilarious on every turn—a perfect twist to Cards Against Humanity.
Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes! 458 cards 400 white phrase cards and 58 red setup Cards | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+.
Play it pre-funk, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, post funk. Any-funk! take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, and 21st birthdays. This game is as twisted as your mind wants it to be.