As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapStart 1st Grade Activity Book: Superhero Vocabulary and Communication Skills #adLeapFrog #ad
- Travel to pirate Kingdom and put together compound words to unlock a story. Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Works with: leapstart preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade Sold separately.
Skills learned include compund words, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and vowels. Join team vocab as they travel to different kingdoms, restoring order through reading skills. Peek in on the three little bears and compare things in their cabin like the smallest chair or biggest bed.
Go on a word-collecting adventure and explore reading and vocabulary skills. Save the day in storyland as you explore reading, vocabulary and communication skills while helping a team of reading superheroes! Teaches 15 1st grade vocabulary and communication skills including reading compound words, comprehending short stories and more.
Superhero vocabulary is for level 4: 1st grade. Learn about syllables and hear fun facts about sea creatures when you plunge into an underwater world. Perfect for ages 5-7. Decode an alien language with silly words while learning real vowel skills.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Versa Tiles #ad
Hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 2+, Addition, and Geometry | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, Foundation of Multiplication, Subtraction #adVersa Tiles #ad
- The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design. Improved functionality makes it easier to use. Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide. Flexibility for whole-class practice, independent or partner work, small-group guided practice, learning stations.
3. HANDS-ON EQUATIONS #ad
The Hands-On Equations Learning System: A manipulatives-based instructional system for introducing algebra in grades 3 and up. #adHANDS-ON EQUATIONS #ad
- Makes algebraic concepts accessible to students in grades 3 - 8. Provides students with a solid foundation for later algebraic work. Simplifies the teaching of algebraic concepts.
Enables students to experience a high level of success. Uses game pieces to enable children to physically represent and solve algebraic linear equations.
4. Cadily #ad
Cadily This is Me: Sentence Completion Therapy Games. Used As Social Skills Games. Counseling Games and School Games. Play Therapy Toys for Parents & Professionals to Teach Kids to Express Feelings #adCadily #ad
- Cbt feelings cards are a great addition to your cbt toolbox for children and adolescents and can be used in conjunction with cognitive behavioral therapy workbook.
Therapeutic games for mental health counseling help develop self regulation and mindfulness. 100% guaranteed satisfaction | if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your kids feelings cards, you can contact us directly.
Kids therapy toys and games empower kids to share thoughts and feelings. Social skills games help to cope with anger management for kids, oppositional defiant disorder and help with anxiety relief for kids. Use as a conversation starter anytime even if you only have a couple of minutes. Car games for kids have never been more fun.
5. THINK2MASTER #ad
Think2Master Premium 215 Laminated Multiplication Flash Cards. All 0-12 X facts| Learn More Than Multiplication.| BONUS: 2 Dry Erase Markers & 5 Rings. | Designed By A Teacher to Improve Test Scores #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Its an ideal flashcards for the classroom or homeschooling. It also comes in an attractive storage box which can be used for storage and organization. Each set includes 2 dry erase markers and 5 steel binder rings allowing the cards to be shared by multiple students.
Best for 2nd- 4th grade students to attain automaticity and fluency of multiplication facts. 15 tab cards are 3” x 5. 5 “. Learners can erase and practice writing their multiplication facts repeatedly. Each set includes 43 cards to learn, discover and master the times tables as well as 169 cards for memorizing all the 0-12 multiplication facts.
These flash cards allows students to self check their answers to the times table and other math problems. 200 cards are 3”x 5” in size with numbers printed in big font.
Memorization is easier and retention is longer when learners are given a chance to discover and understand it first. Nbsp advanced concepts such as algebra and division are also introduced. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. Perfect for a gift for someone in the education and the teaching profession. Encourage critical thinking and STEM skills with this fun and dynamic educational product.
|Warranty||We strive towards making quality products for our customers and are proud of products that we manufacture. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.|
6. MindWare #ad
MindWare Math Adventures Basics in Math: Set of 4 #adMindWare #ad
- Arying levels of difficulty: from basic puzzles to more advanced ones, Math Adventures present 30 maze and map puzzles in a wide array of difficulty for beginners and more advanced mathematicians. Complete set: this set of 4 comes with one of each of the addition and subtraction math adventures.
Includes: package includes 1 of each: double Digit Decoders: Addition, Double Digit Decoders: Subtraction, Addition Adventures and Subtraction Secrets.
It’s a fun brain-teasing way to make learning numbers fun! Toys that teach: mindware’s math adventures are a unique and fresh approach to teaching students multiplication tables, division, addition, subtraction and more.
Turn math into adventure: students solve equations to plot their way through adventure scenarios, learn, revealing the puzzle’s solution! Teach, and enjoy with these fun and engaging puzzles!. Kids will enjoy the motivation of solving the brain-twisting puzzle as they practice their adding and subtracting.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Addition & Subtraction, Ages 5+, Number Recognition, Homeschool, Learning Resources Math Marks The Spot Floor Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports academic state standards in mathematics. Students learn number recognition, addition, and subtraction. Numbers and colors on an oversized mat with giant dice. Includes 3 soft foam dice 2 number and 1 operation, 28 cardboard markers, and activity guide. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
8. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 7 and Up, 100 Lessons That Cover Key Math Skills, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let’s Master 2nd Grade Math #adEducational Insights #ad
- Press the hot dots pen to an answer dot to hear encouraging words for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. 100 richly illustrated lessons that cover key math skills: Counting & Numbers, Patterns, Fractions, Money, Algebra, and more.
Helps develop critical early learning skills, and provides confidence-building feedback. Give your kids the boost they need for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and interactive Talking Pen.
We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Encourages self-paced independent learning. Makes a great at home activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
9. hand2mind #ad
Math Games For Kids 4-8, 10 Critical Thinking For Kids, Homeschool Supplies, Math Manipulatives For Geometric Shapes, hand2mind Pattern Block Circle Time Learning Center #adhand2mind #ad
- Convenient magnetic closed easel box measures 10-1/2” x 8” x 2-3/4. What to teach - number sense, composing and decomposing numbers, and adding and subtracting.
Includes pop-up easel box, 40 two-color frog counters, 2 numeral dice, 2 cups, 20 number cards, 4 ten-frame double-sided write 'n' Wipe boards, 4 red dry-erase makers, and 1 teacher's guide. Kids and students can explore number relationship and gain important mathematical skills Up to 4 children.
Jump right into this ten frames pop-up center educational game kit that can be played at home or classroom centers 10 learning activities. Easy to use - simply pop open the easel box, pull out the required learning materials, flip to the day's activity, and start learning!. Everything in this kit is convenient packaged into an easel box.
10. Newmark Learning #ad
Newmark Learning Myself Theme: I Am in Control of Myself Single Copy Set 1 Each of 6 Books #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Stories told from the perspectives of diverse children enable students to learn about relationships and feelings! The inside front cover of each book offers teaching tips to ease conversations about behavior while building reading skills to meet Common Core Standards.
Four theme sets emphasize the abilities and character traits that enable people to work with others, learn effectively, and play important roles in their families and communities.
|Brand||Newmark Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Newmark Learning #ad|