As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Opposites Flash Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Each card is 3-1/8" x 5-1/8". 56 durable, double-sided cards. Hole punched for organizing and storage. Teaching tips included.
2. Little Champion Reader #ad
Week Days, Question Words & Opposites Flash Cards, Learning for Baby Toddler Preschool Kindergarten, Shapes, Months of the Year, Colors, Set 1 Flash Cards for Toddlers, 126 Abc Alphabet, Numbers #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Teaches the alphabet, weekdays, months, Numbers, Shapes, Colors, Question Words & Opposites. Helps your child learn to read by teaching essential vocabulary first words and much more! Includes a total of 126 high-quality glossy finish flash cards; each card measures 3" x 5".
Develops early educational Learning Skills for Toddlers, Preschool or Kindergarten Kids. Ideal as kindergarten learning Games or Educational toys for baby or 1 2 3 4 5 year olds.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Opposities Flashcards for Toddlers 2-4 and Kids Ages 4, Homeschool, Think Tank Scholar First Words Flash Cards, Real Pictures, Preschool, 7, Elementary School, 6, Classroom Learning, 5, 8 Years Old #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- The photos help boost the learner’s word recognition. Superior quality, coated flash cards come with 3 angled edges and 1 rounded corner for quick and smooth sorting.
First words and opposites flashcards for children ages 3 years through Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten by parent endorsed and academic award-winning Think Tank Scholar. Pack also comes with 6 teaching methods and 6 fun learning games.
Two-sided durable flashcards with large, bold words for easy reading on the front and beautiful photo-real images of corresponding words on the back. 36 cards, including 42 words with 16 opposites, covering some of the most common first words that young children learn. Opposites cards example: Big/Small help children compare and describe the world around them.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Opposites Opuestos Pocket Flash Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ages 5 and up. 56 two-sided cards. Durable, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, rounded corners. Great for school, home, travel. Cards demonstrate opposites.
2 activity cards included. Supports common language arts standards; great aid for English-learners. Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size. Common words and photos on fronts; word and its use on backs.
5. Fisher-Price #ad
Numbers, Shapes, Fisher Price Preschool Flashcards for Toddlers Kids Learning Set, Colors, 2-4 Years -- 4 Packs of Toddler Flashcards with Stickers ABCs, Opposites #adFisher-Price #ad
- Fisher price preschool flashcards for toddlers kids learning set, 2-4 Years -- 4 Packs of Toddler Flashcards with Letters Stickers ABC Flash Cards, numbers flash Cards, Colors and Shapes, Compare and Contrast. These fisher price preschool flashcards are perfect gift for any toddler or child.
Fisher price ABCs and Numbers. Officially licensed fisher Price toys and games products for toddlers and kids -- boys and girls alike. Great for fisher Price Little People party supplies and party favors.
The perfect flash cards for toddlers 2-4 years. Includes separately licensed Crenstone alphabet reward stickers. These toddler flashcards will help your child learn their abcs and 123s.
Fisher price abc and numbers learning tools are designed to help your child develop and grow. Includes abc flash cards, colors and shapes flash Cards, Numbers Flash Cards, and Compare and Contrast Flash Cards 4 packs total--144 cards. Each deck of fisher price flashcards for preschoolers is filled with learning activities. Printed by bendon exclusively for Crenstone, a leader in educational school supplies.
|Manufacturer||Bendon Publishing #ad|
|Part Number||Flashcards for Toddlers|
|Model||Flashcards for Toddlers|
6. Little Champion Reader #ad
Months, 1,000 English Language Reading Sentence Book Flash Cards, Numbers, Action Verbs, Colors, ESL, Seasons, Feelings, Weekdays, Nouns, Opposites, Shapes, Animals, Preschool, Foods, Kindergarten #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Uses basic english vocabulary words: Helps children learn the most basic words of the English language. Ideal for pre-k, kindergarten & esl early language development: Large text with fun colorful graphics makes learning fun, simple and engaging.
Divided into everyday common categories: greetings, Months, Colors, Weekdays, Foods, Seasons, Feelings, Numbers, Opposites, Nouns, Action Verbs, Shapes, Foods, Animals and more.
Teaches 1000 english sentences: Each sentence strip includes two pictured sentences from 100 Basic English Books. Can you used in a variety of ways. Early vocabulary skills create better readers: Mastery of basic language structure with common vocabulary categories helps create confident readers.
7. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES, 3 x 6 in, INC. Opposites Puzzle Set, Multicolor #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Sturdy puzzle pieces are great for little hands. Unique combination of words and images. 24 fun puzzles that teach word recognition and help develop observation skills. Great for home or school use.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Rhyming Fun-to-Know Puzzles- Matching games to build language skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, detailed, so we use big, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills.
And trend's puzzles are designed and manufactured in the USA. Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines.
These elements build enjoyment, and that leads to playing again and again. These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. What other words can they think of that rhyme with the puzzle pieces, Designed for ages 4 and up.
The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Basic printing is large and easy to read. Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Photos for real-life learning. Sturdy storage box.
9. Bendon #ad
Bendon TS Shure Opposites 30-Piece Matching Puzzle with Tin Storage Case Pre-School Kindergarten Learning 51467 #adBendon #ad
- Ideal for: Children ages 3 and up. Early learning: encourages early learning skills, and hand-eye coordination with colorful, recognition, realistic illustrations.
Storgae tin: tin case with handle is perfect for travel and storage. Includes: 30 puzzle pairs. Early development: Hands-on learning that's perfect for at home or on the go.
10. CreateFun #ad
Toddler Learning Activities, Opposites Matching Flash Cards Game | 50 Matching Educational Photo Cards | 7 Learning Games | for Parents, The Classroom, Speech Therapy Materials #adCreateFun #ad
- Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, toddlers to adults. Work on your own schedule: use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, speech therapy supplies, ABA, daycare, Aspergers and special education.
Suitable for: parents, homeschool materials, autism, Teachers and Therapists. Improve your student’s understanding of matching objects, verbal and listening skills, language, reasoning and vocabulary development.
Large and compact: fits in your pocket! 50 high quality flashcards with universal appeal – a total of 25 pairs! Includes a water resistant and smudge proof coating.
Promote clearer communication, critical thinking skills, conversation, sequencing, verbal concepts, reasoning and development for all ages. Have your students imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations and create games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 7 “Starter” teaching techniques. Master matching opposites with this flashcard set. Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works.