As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL452 Part of Speech Flips #adJunior Learning #ad
- Teach parts of speech. Covers articles, prepositions, pronouns, verbs, nouns, adverbs. Build different sentences by flipping over parts of speech. See who can build the most sentences. Uses photographic images to support learning.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
2. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Noun/Verbs/Adjectives/Pronouns, Grade 2 and up, Learning Advantage,Spying Parts of Speech Board Game, 6250 #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Offers several levels of play, from nouns and verbs to four parts of speech. Supports state and national English language arts standards. Content includes: noun/verb board, answer keys, 6 pawns, 3 set of cards 20 each, Instructions, Noun/Verb/Adjective Board, 1-point and 5-Point Chips, 4 Assessment Masters.
Understanding parts of speech promotes correct grammar. Playful way to practice recognizing the parts of speech.
3. Little Champion Reader #ad
Learning for Baby Toddler Preschool Kindergarten, 226 Parts of Speech & Pronouns, Preposition and Action Verb Flash Cards, Adverbs, Little Champion Reader Set 8 Flash Cards for Toddlers #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Helps your child learn to read by teaching essential vocabulary first words and much more! Includes a total of 226 high-quality glossy finish flash cards; each card measures 3" x 5".
Develops early educational Learning Skills for Toddlers, Preschool or Kindergarten Kids. Teaches part of speech, Pronouns, Adverbs, Prepositions and Action Verbs. Ideal as kindergarten learning Games or Educational toys for baby or 1 2 3 4 5 year olds.
4. Restless Wheels #ad
Restless Wheels Parts of Speech Flashcards for The Visual Learner | Sentence Diagramming Reference Flashcards | Classical Homeschool Grammar | Parts of Speech Memory Aid #adRestless Wheels #ad
- Cards are a quick and easy reference for sentence diagramming. For instance, a coordinating conjunction can be used three different places on a sentence diagram depending on how it is used. All learning styles will benefit by using as many areas of the brain as possible when learning new material.
Sentence diagram quick reference can be used with any curriculum: images create reference and trigger memory of language-based Parts of Speech definitions as well as characteristics. Each part of speech is placed on a sample sentence diagram, with all difference scenarios represented.
Grammar can be fun: kids love images and many children remember images better than words. Open and go! cards are shipped in a 3-ring page protector, ready to insert in your favorite grammar binder or classical homeschool curriculum for quick and easy reference of visual memory cues that enhances memorization for all learning style, especially visual learners.
Learning aid for classical education model: classical education is making a comeback. Image-based descriptions allow a reference for right-brained learners to associate words to meanings. This model often solely focuses on children memorizing definitions. Visual parts of speech Flashcards enhances memorization for visual learners who need color and images to retain information completely. Children will retain information easier and faster. These flashcards make grammar fun with images and color.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Parts of Speech Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Players learn to identify and define eight parts of speech traditional 5 x 5 grid format can be played eight ways to meet the needs of learners of all abilities Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 700 chips, and a sturdy storage box Fun for large or small group use Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 8th Grade Ages 8 to 13.
6. Little Champion Reader #ad
Little Champion Reader Teach Core Vocabulary Toddler Learning Kit 8 : Parts of Speech, Adverbs, Prepositions and Verb Action Words, Pronouns #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Teaches: parts of speech, Adverbs, Pronouns, Prepositions and Verb Action Words. Develops early educational Learning Skills for Toddlers, Preschool or Kindergarten Kids. Included in kit 8 parts of speech: 5 Educational Posters, 228 Flashcards & 6 Books Set.
Helps build your child's Vocabulary, which helps with the Development of Early Reading Skills. Ideal for using as learning Games for Toddlers & Preschoolers, or Homeschool Preschool Kids.
7. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Educational Game for Classrooms and Home, Colorful and Fun Language Game. Learn Parts of Speech Ages 6 to 9 Years Old, Chalk and Chuckles Grammar Wise #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Contains- 40 cardboard tokens, 1 wooden colour die, 2 start cardboard tokens, game guide with answers. An engaging, make English learning fun. For homeschool and classroom- learning resource for both parents and teachers.
Skill builder-develops expressive language, hands-on alternative activity to boring worksheets or cards. She pronoun drove verb away adverb in preposition a article car noun. Ages 6+ to 12; players 2-4 grade 1-4. A great game that will get you to exercise your color and language muscles at the same time! Speech and language game- develops knowledge of nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives.
Practice sentence building by using the word in a sentence and saying it aloud.
Whether you are a beginner or a master, communication skills and vocabulary. Language learning game- a fun board game for teaching vocabulary to English language learners. Teaching grammar should be in context. Encourage kids to use the word in a sentence and also identify OTHER types of parts of speech e. G. Builds upon kids ability to identify parts of speech and give examples of them.
8. hand2mind #ad
Create Sentences with Word Blocks for Kids Ages 4-8, Montessori Toys for Toddlers, Linking Cubes, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Reading manipulatives for kids: Comes with rods color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, adverbs, and punctuation.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Linking cubes for early readers: Comes with 156 linking cubes to help reinforce literacy concepts at home.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
9. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Nouns to Interjections, Grasping Grammar Board Game, Learning Advantage, Grade 4 and up, Parts of Speech #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Content includes: game board, 2 assessment masters, Answer Keys, 36 Chips, Spinner, Reference Card, 50 Sentence Cards, 4 Pawns, Instructions. Identify nouns, and interjections. Promotes correct grammar through practice in identifying all eight parts of speech.
Identify the eight parts of speech, adjectives, prepositions, adverbs, verbs, a means for improving grammar. Sentences provide necessary context clues along with interesting science and geography facts. Includes answer keys, assessment masters, and a reference card reviewing parts of speech.
10. Koplow Games #ad
Koplow Games Parts of Speech Inc Dice Set 10 Piece Multicolor, Standard 15mm, 17mm #adKoplow Games #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Item package Quantity:1. Item package dimensions:1016 cm l x 9. 652 cm w x 3. 048 cm H. Product Type:Tabletop Game.
|Brand||Koplow Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Koplow Games #ad|