As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Let's Start Coding #ad
Base Kit 2 for Boys and Girls 8,9,10,11,12 to Learn Computer Programming and Circuits, Over 50 Free Online Projects to Teach S.T.E.A.M. Skills #adLet's Start Coding #ad
- Requires internet & windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer. No batteries needed. Self-paced fun: over 55 online projects & 3. 5 hours of video walkthroughs, plus coding ‘challenges’. All-inclusive: kit has 12 electronic pieces + access to free online software.
Learn through play: kids have 1000+ lines of code that they can tinker, modify, and customize. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones. Great gift: perfect for boys & girls interested in science, technology, engineering, & math STEM.
2. Adeept #ad
Adeept Upgrade Ultimate Starter Kit Compatible with Arduino IDE, C & Python Code, Drag-and-Drop Coding, Stepper Motor, 37 Projects, Learning Kit with 628 Pages PDF Tutorial, MPU6050 Module #adAdeept #ad
- Drag-and-drop graphical Programming code are provided, a quicker way to learn programming. 37 projects, every project in this starter kit has detailed circuit graph, step-by-step tutorial and fully-tested Arduino sample codes.
Arduino Board is included. Designed for beginners and electronic enthusiasts.
3. Makeblock #ad
Makeblock DIY Ultimate Robot Kit, STEM Education, Programmable Robot Kit for Kids to Learn Coding, Robotics and Electronics, 10-in-1 Robot, Arduino, Scratch 2.0, Premium Quality #adMakeblock #ad
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes - Robotic Arm Tank, Robotic Bartender, etc. Wirelessly control your robot with smart devices through Bluetooth connection.
Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;. Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design brings an easy way of building the robot;. Great for learning robotics, graphical programming, electronics, Arduino programming and Python programming;.
4. Elenco #ad
Programmable Mechanical Robot Coding Kit, Elenco Teach Tech “Mech-5”, STEM Building Toy for Kids 10+ #adElenco #ad
- Build it. This stem robot can throw, lift, kick, draw, and more, All by snapping the Coding buttons onto the Coding wheel. Geared toward future engineers ages 10+.
Watch it move! Learn by doing. Mech-5 is a one-of-a-kind Mechanical Coding Robot. This mission-based, entry level robot is designed to inspire young engineers to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics. Code it.
|Manufacturer||Elenco Electronics, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Robotical #ad
Programmable Interactive Dancing STEM Toy Robot, Educational Robotic Kit, Marty The Coding Robot Version 1 Building Kit for Kids & Adults #adRobotical #ad
- Learn how to program – our build-your-own robotics kit will help teach kids the basics of coding and programming. Assembly & connectivity – our stem robot kit will take about 2-3 hours to assemble and connects easily to WiFi, Serial, or I2c networks.
Robot building kit – marty is a fun, interactive STEM robot for kids to learn about programming, robotics, and computational thinking. A customizable robot building kit where learning comes alive! An awesome, python, Raspberry Pi, interactive dancing robot.
It uses metal nuts rather than plastic screws because Marty is designed to be taken apart and reassembled many times. 3 axis accelerometer, fall detection, tilt sensing, Bump sensors, 8 GPIO ports for digital input/output, Motor current sensing, Optional infrared distance sensor and much, much more…. Customizable ai robot – extra sensors/motors can easily be added to marty the Robot to make it function however you’d like.
6. Thimble #ad
Python, Soldering with Arduino, Thimble Video Game Controller Science Kit, Hands-on STEM Projects Kids for Ages 8-12 and Older, Best Toy Gift for Kids, Educational Coding Kit for Kids, Learning Toys #adThimble #ad
- Play classic games - once your kit is fully assembled, you can code games on your video game controller like Pong and Snake. Fun soldering projects for kids - an educational STEM kit for beginners to get hands-on experience around robotics, coding, and video game design.
A soldering iron is required. Recommended by educators for both the home and classroom - Our kits have been applied in classrooms to assist in STEM classes.
Soldering iron required. Computer requirements - mac, Linux, or PC Windows 10+ recommended. Perfect for remote learning! skills learned - soldering, LED Matrix, acrylic side panels, hardware checkpoints, electrical assembly, PCB, coding on Arduino.
7. Thimble #ad
Educational Coding Kits for Kids, Best Toy for Kids, Soldering with Arduino and Python, Thimble LED Compass Science Kit, Hands on STEM Projects for Kids for Ages 8-12 and Older, STEM Learning Toy #adThimble #ad
- Educational gift for kids - made for beginners but challenging enough for the avid tinkerer. Use the arduino IDE to program a digital compass. Soldering iron required.
Fun soldering projects for kids - an educational STEM kit for kids and teenagers to get hands-on experience around robotics, coding, and GPS/Navigation. Learn how gps and navigation work and how to program electronics. An intro to gps and navigation - once your kit is fully assembled, east, south, you can code your digital LED compass to find north, and west.
It is a productive gift for children or adults that show an interest in STEM. Perfect for remote learning! Skills learned - learn about leds, voltage, and polarity. Recommended by educators for both the home and classroom - Our kits have been applied in classrooms to assist in STEM classes.
8. Firia Labs #ad
Robotics Curriculum and Classroom Teaching Resources, Firia Labs CodeBot: Python Programmable Robot Kit, STEM Learning and Coding for Kids #adFiria Labs #ad
- Works great with chromebooks, PCs, or Macs; No software to install. Project based “python with Robots” curriculum included; Aligned to Computer Science Educational standards.
Includes unlimited access to the CodeSpace web platform, integrating engaging curriculum modules with a powerful Python development environment.
Codebot is a classroom-proven educational robot built to teach Python programming, Computer Science, and Robotics principles. Fully autonomous robot controlled by writing code; Not a remote-control toy robot; It teaches real-world coding in Python, a popular professional programming language.
9. Let's Start Coding #ad
Ultimate Coding Kit 2 for Boys and Girls Aged 10,11,12,13,14 to Learn STEM Programming Skills with 100+ Free Online Projects #adLet's Start Coding #ad
- Not compatible with tablets or smartphones. Learn real c++ coding with no prior experience. Start small, go far: ages 10+. Loved by boys and girls aged 10, 15+. Built by teachers, gold award, Modern Library Platinum Award, and designers to make learning fun!.
Award winning: ultimate kit has won the family choice seal of Approval, engineers, and Family Choice Award. Great for advanced kids who want to work hands-on and see immediate results! All inclusive: everything you need is in the kit, and sound sensors, buttons, including 17 components like LED light strip, light, temperature, speaker, and an LCD screen.
Requires an internet connection. Free coding software available for download. Online lessons get kids started, then they follow their curiosity. Great gift: makes a great birthday or christmas gift for a future engineer, designer, 14, scientist, 12, 11, 13, or programmer. Free software compatible with Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers.
10. Piper #ad
Games, Piper Computer Kit: Award-Winning Build-A-Computer Age 8+ STEAM Learning, with Raspberry Pi, and Amazing Projects!, Google Blockly, Python, StoryMode #adPiper #ad
- Build a computer: includes all the components needed to build a fully-functioning computer! A Raspberry Pi, DIY speaker, 9" screen, rechargeable battery. Using pipercode, kids progress through tangible tasks that increase their level of confidence. They can progress to pre-loaded Python programming language, deepening their engagement and competence.
Beyond the build, making for eye-popping graphics. Created for kids ages 8+: designed by educators to foster self-paced learning, kids advance from foundational tasks through more challenging projects at their own pace. The kit is engineered for multi-rebuilds, build-it-yourself speaker and amplifier.
The build is just the beginning: piper computer kit features an integrated, adventurous world of learning disguised as fun, with a sturdy carrying case. Hands-on steam projects: building the computer is only the beginning! Using Piper’s StoryMode, kids are guided through a secret mission, attaching wires and connecting electronic components to move around an immersive world and controlling the outcome.
Learn to code: with a piper computer kit, kids learn the basics of coding with 11 progressively challenging projects based on Google Blockly's easy, drag-and-drop visual coding language. Teaching kids to be stEAM-capable; coding their own games, interactive projects and more! The 9" display features 1024 x 600 hdmi resolution, Piper Computer Kit launches kids into an expansive, with dozens of playable projects from Day One.
|Manufacturer||Piper Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|