As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jack Dire Studios #ad
Creator of Superfight, Red Flags: The Game of Terrible Dates | Funny Card Game / Party Game for Adults, 3-10 Players | by Jack Dire #adJack Dire Studios #ad
- The perfect addition to adult game night: grab a drink and enjoy some fun with friends with this travel-friendly game! Bring to bachelorette parties, singles, girls night or anywhere with a group of great people! Great gift for couples and singles: regardless of whether or not the players are actually single, this game is a blast to play with couples, or a mix of both! Get to know everyone at the table with this easy ice breaker tabletop game.
Play for 15 minutes or for hours! Whenever you’re ready to stop, the player with the most points wins. Customize your game with expansions! tailor the game to your party by shuffling in expansions, like 'Geeky' and "Dark' Red Flags! Laugh all night while your friends try to convince each other why dating someone who “literally has the face of a pug” isn’t THAT bad.
Have the whole table laughing! players compete to set up the ‘single’ with the best date and then sabotage each other with Red Flags cards that will have the Single reconsidering their options. Learn how to play within minutes! the rules are simple and straightforward.
2. Not Parent Approved #ad
Tweens, Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game and Gift for Kids 8-12, Hilarious Family Party Game, Teens, Families and Mischief Makers – The Original #adNot Parent Approved #ad
- You might even giggle a few times. Great for reluctant readers - winner of scholastic's gold star toy Award. Easy-to-learn. Perfect gift – both parents and kids love the not parent approved card game as a gift during the holiday season; it will liven all gatherings and will be loved by boys and girls as the perfect offline game.
Attention-grabbing. Criteria for a infecteously fun time – play with 4-10 players ages 8+ in your living room, on a road trip, at school, in the park, anywhere!. Quick, simple play. Great gift for middle schoolers.
Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Scholastic review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills. A fun game for kids - with benefits! Customer satisfaction guarantee - If you do not love the game, we offer free returns.
Durable cards, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, premium-printed cards 2"x3" and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. The best, teens, hilarious, tweens, award-winning party game - a fun card game that brings kids, and everyone in the family together for a good time. Amazon launchpad – featured as a fan-favorite Gift in the Toys and Card Games category. Warning: kids will unplug and put down their phones.
3. SkyBound #ad
Red Flags Card Game from Skybound: The Date Expansion Deck #adSkyBound #ad
- This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends during: adult games night, dinner parties, drinking games, office party, birthdays, sleepovers, stag nights and bachelorette parties. The cards in the date expansion deck could either make the single’s choices easier. Each round gets one ‘single’ player, who will act as judge for the round.
Watch out for those red flags! this is where the plot thickens. Or much much more complicated. The date deck adds 75 context and scenario cards to red flags. Great for parties and adult games night. What’s inside the date deck. This adult party game is about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates, using Perks to create the ultimate date for The Single.
By interesting, we mean terrible. After all perks are read, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories. Using what they know about the Single, these matchmakers will pick two Perks to create the best date possible for The Single.
Choose which date you'd like to take on a romantic tropical cruise, or have as your lover during the zombie apocalypse. Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imagination allows. End up with someone like a famous musician that owns your favorite sports team, each player plays a Red Flag onto the player to their left, but wears a diaper because it’s “more convenient”.
4. That's What She Said #ad
That's What She Said Game, The Hilariously Twisted Party Game Adults Only #adThat's What She Said #ad
- Game play takes 30 minutes. Fast paced and hilarious on every turn. Encouraged to be played with 4+ players. That’s what she said game is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to laugh! It’s a great gift idea for women, or mom.
This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night. It’s also ideal for white elephant gifts, including your best friend, girlfriend, secret Santa, gag gifts, wife, and stocking stuffers!.
Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes! What’s inside: 458 cards—400 white phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards. Great for parties! take this fun game with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, girls night in, Christmas parties, ladies night out, birthday parties, college reunions, Friendsgiving, and more!.
5. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Fun Conversation Cards Game for Couples, OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple. Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that.
Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer.
It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, friends and general day to day events. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
Couples who make time for each other, stay together - it’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever. Quality time - for you and your partner - enjoy date night in a completely new way. Focus on each other - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, trust, family, and intimacy with others. This is your timE enjoy it together! If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund.
6. BAD PEOPLE #ad
Bad People Game + The After Dark Expansion, Find Out What Your Friends Really Think About You #adBAD PEOPLE #ad
- Easy to learn rules: 420 hilarious cards, 100 voting cards, 10 player identity cards up to 10 people can play at once, 300 Question Cards, 10 Double Down Cards.
Example questions: See our images for great examples. Ages: 15+, time: 20-60 minutes, Players: 3-10 Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round.
Hilarious game: vote for your friends on hilarious questions. It's the most fun card game ever! All players are involved at all times. Voting for your friends is hilarious and you can play bad people 1000's of times: the gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Comes with the bad people base game and After Dark Expansion Pack for the ultimate game experience.
|Brand||BAD PEOPLE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dyce LLC #ad|
7. Hot Seat #ad
Family Friendly Card Game for All Ages, HOT SEAT: The Party Game That's All About You #adHot Seat #ad
- Discover who knows you best - All players answer pretending to be you when you're in the Hot Seat. 200 questions | 3 - 10+ players | Ages 10+.
Find out who your friends are - Hear the stories they were hoping everyone forgot. Play again and again - Answers change depending on the friends you’re playing with.
|Brand||Hot Seat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Player Ten #ad|
8. Dyce LLC #ad
Bad People, The Game You Probably Shouldn't Play #adDyce LLC #ad
- Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round. Hilarious game: vote for your friends on outrageous and next level questions.
|Brand||Dyce LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dyce LLC #ad|
9. Jack Dire Studios #ad
Dark Red Flags Game Expansion #adJack Dire Studios #ad
- 75 horribly offensive cards: we can’t really give examples of these cards. How to play: convince your friends to go on terrible dates by using Perks to make the best date for the Single. You’ll just have to take our word for it.
Adult expansion pack: this is an expansion to the party game Red Flags. Shuffle these cards into your Red Flags core deck, sold separately. Created by jack Dire: Grim Rabbit Games. Other players then try to sabotage another player’s date with Red Flags.
10. Skybound #ad
10 players, 75 New Cards, Ages 17+, FESTIVE Red Flags : Expansion Deck for Card Game of Terrible Dates| Adult Party Game, 3 #adSkybound #ad
- A holiday expansion to the game terrible dates. The festive expansion pack adds 75 holiday-themed cards to red flags. Everyone else draws four perks and three red flags each. Watch out for those red flags! this is where the plot thickens. After all perks are read, each player plays a red flag onto the player to their left, beginning the player to the Single's left, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories.
Red flags is an adult party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. A couple of matchmaking elves. Great for parties and adult games night. Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, sleepovers, birthdays, drinking games, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imaginations allow.
This festive expansion adds 75 new cards for a holiday-themed set of perks and red flags to really get you feeling the reason for the season. It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date.
What’s inside the festive edition. Players will have a holly jolly time with new red flag cards like: does unSPEAKABLE THINGS EVERY BLACK FRIDAY and IS THE GRINCH. This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends during: adult games night, dinner parties, office party, stag nights and bachelorette parties. Using what they know about the single, these matchmakers will pick two perks to create the best date possible for The Single, with geeky cards like “BUYS YOU GIFTS ALL 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS and RICH AS SCROOGE BUT NICE TO ORPHANS.
|Manufacturer||Skybound Games #ad|