As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur 2 & Secret Collectors’ Card—Amazon Exclusive Blue, AMIGO Saboteur Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card Game with Saboteur #adAMIGO #ad
- Play individually or in teams: Either way you play, the Saboteur changes in every game. Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes. An amazon exclusive: available only on amazon, includes complete card packs of both “Saboteur” and “Saboteur 2 Expansion Pack”, PLUS a special collector’s card.
Includes: 177 cards including special collector’s card, 32 gold nugget tokens. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players: Great for small and large groups.
|Model||Saboteur The Mother Lode Bonus Pack Card|
2. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Saboteur Strategy Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Fun for family and friends: The Saboteur changes on every game. Great for travel: Compact card pack fits easily into a backpack or suitcase.
Great for game nights: Simple-to-learn strategy card game, with a playing time of 30 minutes. Includes: 44 path cards, 4 saboteurs, 11 character cards 7 gold miners, 28 Gold Nugget Cards, 27 Action Cards, Illustrated Instructions.
Use special cards to foil the efforts of your opponents. Ages 8+ | 3-10 players. How to play: collect and play path cards leading to hidden treasures. A classic game: one of the world’s most popular strategy card games. Can you keep your identity a secret? .
3. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Reign of Dragoness Card Game by Grandpa Beck's Games, A Strategic Hand Elimination Card Game | from The Creators of Cover Your Assets, Cover Your Kingdom & Skull King | 3-8 Players 8+ #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- If you play your dragons wisely, you can take control of the game and become the champion! But beware, your rivals can thwart your plans and strategy.
Card game for all ages: whether you are 8 or 98, reign of dragoness is quick to learn and fun to play! Grandpa beck knows best: with over one million games sold, grandpa Beck’s Games bring fun for all ages! Inspired by the games they played with their children and growing number of grandchildren!, this grandparent duo combines their passion for family time with a love of games.
Loved around the world: with roots in time-honored, Asian ladder climbing card games, Reign of Dragoness will be a fast favorite. Family friendly fun: compete for power by playing your dragons in sets and runs.
4. AMIGO Games #ad
Saboteur 2 Card Game #adAMIGO Games #ad
- It adds new cards and characters to the original game and increases the number of players for up to 12. Ages 8+ | 2-12 players. How to play: the dwarves are still mining and the saboteurs are still lurking around.
This is an expansion and requires the original Saboteur game to play. Expansion pack: this game requires “saboteur” to play. They are joined by enough new dwarves for up to 12 players– the Boss tries to help both groups, the Profiteer deals with everyone, & the Geologists hunt crystals rather than gold.
But now the dwarves are divided into two squabbling and competing groups. Includes: 30 path cards, 21 action cards, 15 Dwarf Cards, 32 gold nugget tokens, Illustrated Instructions.
|Brand||AMIGO Games #ad|
5. AMIGO #ad
Saboteur Duel Card Game #adAMIGO #ad
- Rock slides, broken pickaxes, locked doors—there are plenty of obstacles to play—but beware of the troll that lurks in the mineshaft and blocks your way. Until it’s time to sabotage your opponent and go it alone.
Ages 8+ | 1-2 players: a fun game to play against a friend or to play solo. How to play: this captivating version of one of the world’s top strategy card games is specially designed for two players, and for one.
The object is the same to stockpile the most gold, but you may want to cooperate and build a tunnel together. Includes: 36 path cards, 18 goal cards, 2 dwarf cards, 8 Dwarf Counter Tokens, 2 keys, 2 Dwarf Playing Pieces w/ bases, 18 action cards, Illustrated Instructions. Stand-alone game: based on the card game “Saboteur” but does not require it to play.
6. AMIGO #ad
AMIGO Take 5: Two Games in One – U.S. Version of 6 Nimmt! with Take A Number X Nimmt! Included, Yellow/Red #adAMIGO #ad
- Two games for the price of one: includes two complete games – “take 5” is the same as the German game “6 Nimmt!” AND “Take a Number “ is the same as “X Nimmt!”. Ages: 8+ | 2-10 playeRS. Take a number is a stand-alone game with advanced rules that builds on the basic edition to create an extreme “take” experience: the number of cards in each row varies, and add cards back into your hand.
How to play: secretly pick a card from your hand, then play it on one of four rows following two rules: your card must be higher than the last card in a row, and played next to the last card that's closest in number.
If you play the sixth card, you can create your own row, you take that row and all the points in it.
Easy to learn: Brief how-to-play videos available online. That's when the game earns its name, as you're forced to "take five" cards. Fun for all ages: Perfect for children, adults, parties, and families. Includes: 104 “take 5” cards, 7 row cards, 100 “Take a Number” Cards, Illustrated Instructions for both games. Time-tested gameplay: Highly-rated strategy games for 20+ years.
7. HABA #ad
Triple Award Winner, HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up #adHABA #ad
- Dad seal of approval, ptPA - Parent Tested - Parent Approved. He is strong as a lion and as smart as a fox, but also as heavy as a rhinoceros. The super hero from the animal world fearlessly scales the highest houses looking for burglars and rogues.
What is that? is that a rhino climbing up the wall? Rhino Hero is out and about again. Can you help rhino hero accomplish his wobbly construction mission and build a skyscraper as tall and solid as possible? A heroic 3D card-stacking game for 2-5 players ages 5 and up.
Made of sturdy cardboard. Contents: 31 roof cards = action cards, 28 walls, 1 foundation = starting card and 1 Rhino Hero. So when rhino hero is around even the most robust tower may start to wobble. Rhino hero has won these prestigious awards: major Fun! Award, Mr.
8. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
We're Not Really Strangers Card Game, an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- The second is how you win. Comes with 2 pencils, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, wnrs notepad, 150 questions and wildcards.
Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones. We’re not really strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections.
There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. 2-play to grow. This game is optimized for 2 players ages 12 and up; however, you can play this game with up to 6 people. Box dimensions: 5x4x3 in. Warning: Feelings May Arise.
9. USAOPOLY #ad
HUES and CUES | Vibrant Color Guessing Game Perfect for Family Game Night | Connect Clues and Colors Together | 480 Color Squares to Guess from | Award-Winning Board Game | 3-10 Players | Ages 8+ #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- 3-10 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Min Play Time. The winner is the player who has the most points on the outside grayscale scoring track after 1 or 2 rounds. Includes 1 game board, 30 player pieces, 100 color cards, 1 rulebook, 1 scoring frame.
Test your color knowledge and guessing abilities with Hues and Cues – a vibrant group party game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words. Using only one and two-word cues, players try to get others to guess a specific hue from the 480 colors squares on the unique game board.
10. Smart Zone Games #ad
Hive- A Game Crawling With Possibilities #adSmart Zone Games #ad
- Toy product of Excellence award winner. Dr. Toy product of excellence award winner. Made by gen42 games honored for excellence by Mensa select.
International gamer awards winner. Dr. High quality. Soldier ants and grasshoppers. Made by gen42 games - Honoured for excellence by Mensa Select. International Gamer awards winner.
|Brand||Smart Zone Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gen42 Games #ad|