As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Back to School Games, Classroom Games for Teachers, 65 Piece Set, Preschool, Phonics Game, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place.
Put the pear near the chair, and chair, box, 40 double-sided activity cards, along with 20 picture cards, one double-sided spinner, tree, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
2. Fun Express #ad
1 Piece, Fun Express Following Directions Farm Game, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids #adFun Express #ad
- Put the cow in front of the barn but next to the chick. Add this fun classroom game to your farm animal lesson plans to tie it all together. This hands-on educational game lets young learners practice following directions and visualization skills.
Includes one 12" x 6" x 1" wooden game base with cutout slits twenty 6" x 4 1/2" paper prompts cards and fourteen 2 1/2" - 4 1/2" thick and sturdy chipboard cutouts. Using the included cutouts students replicate scenes shown on the prompt cards.
3. TestingMom.com #ad
OLSAT, AABL, NNAT2, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Visual Spatial Concepts for Pre-K – Kindergarten – Educational Practice for The NNAT Test, and More!, CogAT Test, WPPSI, NNAT3 #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Help your child score higher on non-verbal tests such as nnat, wnv, cogat, olsat, ccat, InView, raven’s matrices, WISC, sages, Stanford-Binet and more!. Improve your child’s spatial reasoning skills needed for pre-k to Kindergarten and beyond! non-verbal tests and school success.
Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and turn learning new concepts into a fun game.
Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go! Enjoy hours of offline parent-child bonding 160+ challenges on 72 cards.
Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testing mom’s wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter. Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Teach strategies and tricks for solving figural analogies, pattern and serial reasoning puzzles, folding and hole punch questions, and more.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
4. Coogam #ad
Shape Pattern Block Tangram Brain Teaser Toy Geometry Logic IQ Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for All Ages Challenge, Coogam Wooden Hexagon Puzzle for Kid Adults #adCoogam #ad
- Make mind working from now on. Making shapes and patterns provide a better chance to practice fine motor skill, hand-on coordination, even kids’ spatial thinking. Each side measures 3. 54 inch, product size: 7. 3x6. 3x039 inch outer frame included.
Non-toxic paint ensure safe play. Geometric iq game: endless possibilities for kids adults building blocks, but also try to figure out more solutions to make fantastic works of art. Logical learning puzzle: 7 color and 14 pieces different shape blocks make a terrific brain puzzle.
Challenge for all ages: not only suitable for puzzle lovers, but also attractive for puzzle beginner. Package contains a detailed instruction for a new player. Put the pieces in and fill in the bottom plate, not only limited to the instructions, then you make it! Perfect ultimate gift idea.
Who will not love montessori wooden toys? Playing with it as if you are learning math, practice arragement and combinations. Superior quality: made of natural and healthy basswood with high quality and smooth surface. Great alternative to tablet games. Gives the brain a work out : simplest design with bright colors help to spark any imagination and creativity perfectly.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mental Blox 360 Degree 3-D Building Game, 55 Pieces, Brain Teaser Games, Ages 5+ Educational Board Games, Mental Puzzles for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Features 3 levels of play and language-free cards. For 1 or more players. The picture cards show a 2-D viewpoint-build it in 3-D.
Check accuracy on the back of each card. Skill development: logical thinking, Visual perspective and problem-solving. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Challenge players with brain-boosting, make-you-think, point-of-view game 3-D puzzles and problem-solving skills. It takes concentration along with attention to detail and precision to build.
6. TestingMom.com #ad
TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Visual Spatial Concepts for 1st, 2nd Grade – Non-Verbal Puzzles for NNAT Test, Iowa Test, NYC Gifted and Talented, CogAT Test, NNAT3, and More!, NNAT2 #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and turn learning new concepts into a fun game. Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testing mom’s wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
Help your child score higher on non-verbal tests such as nnat, InView, ccat, sages, wnv, cogat, OLSAT, raven’s matrices, wisc, Stanford-Binet and more!.
Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go! Enjoy hours of offline parent-child bonding with hundreds of challenges on 72 cards.
Teach strategies and tricks for solving figural analogies, pattern and serial reasoning puzzles, folding and hole punch questions, and more. Improve your child’s spatial reasoning skills needed for 1st to 2nd and beyond! non-verbal tests and school success.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Who's Feeling What? ,Social Emotional Learning Games, Feeling Toys for Kids, Communication Games for Kids, Emotion Toys, 49 Pieces, Age 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Spot the face, they build the skills they need to make friends, spot the emotion: inspired by distance learning, this communication game for kids lets you design a new game board every time you play! A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, healthier life! school supplies, Who’s Feeling What? comes with an SEL activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning! When kids kearn how to recognize, this social-emotion learning game and activity set helps kids strengthen their SEL skills as they match the callers with their feelings! Never the same activity twice: with 12 double-sided caller cards and 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, master teamwork, and feel their feelings, understand, and live a happier, teacher supplies.
8. Picture My Picture #ad
Picture My Picture Prepositions Flash Cards | 40 Positional Language Development Educational Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials, ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation. Added feature: this set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home.
Suitable for: general education, speech Therapy, english as a second Language ESL, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism.
Each card measures 5. 9” x 3. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. Teaching targets: 7 spatial concepts - in front 8 images, next to 8 images, inside 5 images, between 7 images, on top 7 images, behind 2 images and under 2 images. Ideal for children and adults. Details: 40 cards per set.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Toys for Toddlers, Visual & Tactile Learning Toy, Homeschool, Learning Resources Alphabet Acorns Activity Set, 78 Pieces, Develops Letter Recognition, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Early vocabulary skills: each fun acorn figure helps grow kids' knowledge of animals, and other common vocabulary words, plants, from the apple in A to the zebra in Z. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Christmas, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Color recognition: in addition to learning their ABCs, kids can also work on their color recognition skills, or even practice making simple words out of the acorns' letters. Visual & tactile learning: this acorn alphabet set is designed for visual and tactile learners, this set helps kids understand their ABC with hands-on play. Each acorn measures 2"L x 2 ½" H. 78-piece set: includes 26 two-piece acorns and 26 color-coded counter figures.
10. Soyee #ad
Magnetic Tiles Beginner Set for 3 Year Old Girls & Boys, Magnetic Blocks for Kids Age 3-5 4-8, STEM Toys Encourage Kids Creativity & Help Kids to Develop Fine Motor Skills, Learning Toys for Toddlers #adSoyee #ad
- Stem-approved magnetic blocks inspire hours of instruction-free playtime while helping children develop math, puzzles, and tactile skills. A building toy for kids ages 4-5 to build houses, magnetic principles, number graphing, and structure. The kid toys are packaged in a beautifully designed box, Preschool, Christmas, Day Care Centers, Easter, the right gift for kids ages 3-5 4-8.
Small castle kit for beginners - our easy-to-handle magnetic tiles are completely safe for kids to enjoy, 32pcs magnetic tiles kit for beginners who want to have a try for the first time, and every piece is designed with very standard size make it compatible with major brands in markets.
Meaningful toys for toddler kids - the magnetic tiles set helps toddlers to recognize colors, and simple addition sentences. Not only it will be a great time for your child away from their screen time but it's also a fun way to create memorable family bonding.
Home enterainment - a great way to enhance your child's development in a STEM-based learning approach whilst having fun. Grows up with kids & open-ended play - we can play all kinds of games with magnetic blocks, shadow games, science, find words, spatial, dollhouses, etc. Kids will definitely fall in love with our magnet toy. Kids gifts - magnet building blocks are suitable for any festivals and occasions, like birthdays, and so on. Science toys for kids ages 6-8, build patterns, animals, gravity, and shape puzzles.
|Model||Beginner Set - Magnetic Tiles for Kids|