As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Therapy Store #ad
Talk-It-Out: A Therapeutic Board Game Designed to Encourage Teens to Communicate #adCreative Therapy Store #ad
- Poses thought-provoking and imaginative questions to help engage anyone. Suitable for teens. Gives teens the opportunity to discuss family, values, friends, feelings, dreams, and hopes for the future. Encourage teens to open up with this fun game.
2. StrongSuit #ad
Emotion Regulation, Mindfulness, Used by Therapists, CBT Play Therapy Game for Kids, Creativity, Counselors and Parents, StrongSuit, The Tower of Self Esteem, Teens | Tools to Boost Social Skills #adStrongSuit #ad
- Encourages positive thinking- the tower of self esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win. Grow and have fun- watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower.
Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth. Let’s play- the strongsuit cbt child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 40 card holders to build with, 100 game tokens, 60 playing cards20 red, 20 yellow, 20 blue, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions.
Its interactive, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours.
For therapists and parents- parents, counselors, therapeutic, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Boost self confidence- strongsuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, ability to think creatively, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards.
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|
3. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends.
Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere.
Used by many teachers, holiday gatherings, school counsellors, cottage weekends, road trips, therapists and small group settings. Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, family vacations! great tool for schools and therapists.
3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences. Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space.
4. Allura & Arcia #ad
Self Care & More for Kids, Teens & Adults. 50 Cards, Mindfulness Therapy Game: Teaches Social Skills #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- Unlike other therapy tools, brain engaging game that helps children, our main focus was to create an interactive, 6 Visualizations Cards, teens and adults feel grounded, improve focus and relax. The feelings playing cards are made to last several years. 3 the player who picks the card is considered the "Leader" of that round.
We're here to teach and remind you that mindfulness matters!2 choose a random player to start the game. For social workers, school psychologist, therapists, counseling, friends, guidance counselor & activities for teens.
It's a great game to express your feeling. Who's it for? | the mindfulness behavioral therapy game is for kids, classroom & adults. 4 the leader reads the card out loud to the group and follows the prompts. How can we teach kids, social communication skills, mindfulness and Visualizations? The answer: Make a game that's fun, teens and/or adults about important personal traits such as Self Care, engaging and also teaches these very important life skills.
Makes a great gift for family, psychologists, therapist decorations, teen & more!. The instructions were made easy because no one likes confusing instructions! 1 Shuffle the deck and place it in the middle of the group. Play with up to 5 players. Group therapy made fun | our mindfulness game is recommended for group play therapy.
5. Better Me #ad
Self Help Activities for Self Esteem and Peak Performance, Better Me, Self Improvement Board Game for Friends, Couples & Family Games Night. Therapy Games for Counselors #adBetter Me #ad
- Counselor games & compassion. Perfect date night icebreaker, etc. Develop discipline & connections. Fun educational therapy games for teens and adults to deal with anxiety & Play Therapy Supplies - Counselors and therapists can use this group therapy game to facilitate recovery, intimacy & social emotional skills.
Stimulate deep talk & Body. Fun personal development - engaging conversation starters, mindfulness exercises, goal setting & accountability as you race to become fulfilled.
Fulfill 5 areas: heart, tangibles, mind, people & emotional awareness to take ownership of your life. Your player sheet acts as a goal journal to record your progress.
You'll love the cooperative empowerment & self-esteem activities. Build relationships - families, newlywed gift, couples & teen friends game. Appropriate for adults, teens & some younger players. Real world action & accountability - Partner with other players & earn points for making commitments & random acts of kindness in the real world.
|Brand||Better Me #ad|
|Manufacturer||Better Me #ad|
6. ThinkPsych #ad
Speech Therapy Games, Fun Therapy Games for Kids, Social Skills Activities for Kids, Teens, and Adults, ThinkPsych Chat Chains, Conversation Cards for Families #adThinkPsych #ad
- Research shows that social skills games for kids are both fun and effective. 150 conversation topics included. Award winning game - chat chains won family choice award and Creative Child Game of the Year Award in 2022.
That is why it is one of the most trusted counseling games for therapists and teachers. Improve social skills - chat chains was made by psychologists with decades of experience helping people make friends.
In just 15 minutes, play a round and CONNECT🤝. Actually fun - most therapy games for teens are no fun! chat chains is different - players earn points and compete to become the TOP CHATTER.
Teach emotional awareness - improve mental health and decrease loneliness by helping kids, teens, and adults talk about their feelings with Chat Chains. Make better conversation - chat chains teaches players to ask questions about each other to help make friends. Thousands of families trust Chat Chains to bring them together in great conversation.
7. Give & Get #ad
Thinking Positively and Seeing Good cards & rose tinted glasses, Think Positive a fun Kids Board Game to promote positive thinking in life for ages 6+. Therapy and learning family game with Doing Good #adGive & Get #ad
- A game that develops positive thinking, emotions and feelings. For ages 6 + and 2 to 4 players. Nominated toy award 2019 at the Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair.
Great therapy board games for kids to encourage positive expression of feelings. Helps players look at life through rose colored glasses included through language and play therapy.
|Brand||Give & Get #ad|
|Manufacturer||Give & Get #ad|
8. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total.
Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
9. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Updated Version, Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay.
A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. For 2-4 players, therapists, depression, ages 7-16. Great for school counselors, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, anger, and coping skills.
Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
And Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, Empathy, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards. Designed to support parents, process, and therapists help children identify, and work through a variety of issues, depression, trauma, social delays, including changes within the family, TEACHERS, grief, anger, anxiety and fears.
Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips.
Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, i.
E. Empathy, and a hodge-podge of other matters, Social Skills, confidence, and cooperation. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above.