As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pressman #ad
Blue, Rummikub by Pressman, Classic Edition, The Original Rummy Tile Game #adPressman #ad
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style - the first player to use all of their tiles wins. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up. Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together.
With more than 55 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world's best-selling and most-played games. Reinforces stem skills like sequencing, pattern recognition and planning.
2. Plan B Games #ad
45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games, Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 #adPlan B Games #ad
- Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
3. Pressman #ad
Rummikub Six Player Edition, The Classic Rummy Tile Game, More Tiles and More Players for More Fun! by Pressman #adPressman #ad
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs and groups rummy style. For 2-6 players, ages 8 and up. Now play rummikub with even more players! It's easy to learn, but packed with strategy. Includes more racks and numbers to accommodate the extra players.
4. Pressman #ad
The Original Rummy Tile Game Blue, 5", Pressman Rummikub Large Numbers Edition #adPressman #ad
- Develops stem and steam skills like sequencing, pattern recognition, and planning. Form runs and sets as you try to play all of your tiles.
Easy to learn, fast-paced game kids and adults can enjoy together. Includes high quality tiles with bright over-sized numbers for easy viewing. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up.
|Manufacturer||Pressman Toys #ad|
5. Spin Master Games #ad
For Ages 8 and up, Upwords, Fun and Challenging Family Word Game with Stackable Letter Tiles #adSpin Master Games #ad
- High-stacking, word-building game: the higher you stack, the higher you score! in upwords, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. When it’s your turn, simply turn the game board in your direction to play your word. Experience high-stacking, word-hacking, quick-scoring fun with Upwords! Spin master offers a variety of board games & puzzles for kids & adults.
Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play. Classic, family, party games & more. Word board games for family game night provide educational fun! Upwords is the word game of high-stacking and word-hacking for ages 8 and up.
Intense, stategic word play: stack and hack to get the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any letter tiles stacked underneath. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete with each other! Rotating game board: with a lazy susan design, players can easily place their tiles on the Upwords game board.
Can be played with a #GameSquad of 2-4 players or played solo. Puzzle lines feature characters for kids of all ages, adult jigsaw, trivia, card, 3-D & more. Play words across or down to make new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for every tile put down. Includes: 1 upwords game board, 4 rubber feet, 4 Tile Racks, 1 Tile Bag, 100 Letter Tiles, 1 Instruction Sheet. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 of your tiles in a single turn.
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed.
The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
Each role scores points differently, farmers, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, monasteries, roads, choosing from tiles that depict cities, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
7. Pressman #ad
Deluxe Edition Triangular Tiles with Brass Spinners, Pressman Tri-Ominos #adPressman #ad
- Easy to learn, fast paced gameplay is great for 2-4 players, ages 7 and up. Classic triangular domino gameplay with added strategy is fun for the whole family. Players score points by matching numbers on the three-sided playing pieces, and bonuses for making bridges and hexagons! Contains 56 crystalline deluxe playing tiles with brass spinners, 4 plastic racks, and complete instructions.
This game makes a great addition to your family's classic game collection.
8. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Grandpa Beck’s The Bears and The Bees Card Game | A Fun & Strategic Tile-Placement Card Game | Enjoyed by Kids, & Adults | From the Creators of Cover Your Assets | Ideal for 2-5 Players Ages 8+, Teens #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- A refreshingly unique game : the bears and the bees is a charming, flowers, including honeycomb, and bears, tile-placement game, bees, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! This contemplative and strategic game is one of a kind! Each of the 104 hexagonal cards is beautifully illustrated with an array of colors on each side.
Fun for all ages: whether you are 8 or 80, you’ll love the bears and the bees for its good natured, the game also fosters a feeling of collaboration. Part puzzle, or game night, Grandpa Beck’s most unique game wins with everyone. Each card game harnesses childish enthusiasm and aims toward the ultimate win, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, no one knows better than Grandpa! Brent and Tauni Beck have enjoyed a lifetime of fun and games with their family and loved ones.
Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, FUN! Simple to learn and play: the goal of the bears and the bees is to be the first player to get rid of all your tiles.
The delightfully simple-to-follow rules are clearly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly. While there are competitive elements, so whether it’s date night, and its relaxed pace of play. As the most skill-based of all of the games in Grandpa Beck’s line-up, players with creative and strategic minds and advanced visual perception skills will be enthralled by the nuanced tactics of the game.
9. Bucher&Rossini #ad
Mexican Train Dominoes Set Double 15, 136 Colored dot Tiles with Sturdy EVA Carry Case for Kids & Adults Dominoes Board Game #adBucher&Rossini #ad
- Bucher&rossini: double fifteen Mexican train colored dot dominoes set is design for kids, friends and family or party entertainment. Specificates: tile size 1.
9*09*03inch Case size:9. 0*7. 0*3. 5inch. Great christmas, holiday, birthday gifts. Suitable for all age:dominoes double fifteen game set is an attractive borad game for your kids and family and friends.
Dominoes game kit: 136 colored dot tiles/1 wooden hub / 9 Mexican train in string bag / 1 use instruction /1 20pages score record sheet / 1 sturdy EAV stroage case. Easy storage: the sturdy eva case protects dominoes and providing a durable organized case that can be easily stored away, crushproof, never worries about deformation.
10. Hooqict #ad
Vocabulary Building and Spelling Improvement Letter Tile Game for Kids Teens Adult Family Party, Hooqict Banana Word Games #adHooqict #ad
- Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. Fun word game: gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. Portable: this word game comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games, fast and fun, great for travel.
1-8 players. Note: contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Great gift: perfect gift for your friend, family or kids member. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.