As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date, but the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players.
It is recommended for ages 8+. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, 4 Dinosaur player boards, and 1 rule book. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors.
2. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
3. Decision Games #ad
2nd Edition, DG: D-Day at Peleliu Solitaire Boardgame #adDecision Games #ad
- 2018 2nd edition, with mounted map and update rules. Can be played cooperatively by 2+ players, and uses the same system as its sister games, D-Day at Omaha Beach & D-day at Tarawa.
Solitaire game of the us amphibious assault against the Japanese-held island of Peleliu to secure a strategic airbase. The player commands a US marine division against 10, 000 entrenched Japanese. 352 counters, 55 cards, 3 scenarios.
4. Thames & Kosmos #ad
The Crew, Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space Adventure | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 50 Levels of Difficulty | Endless Replay #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Kennerspiel des jahres German for Connoisseur Game of the Year Winner. Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels. Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together! A new twist on classic trick-taking card games.
The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes. Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, A Dodgeball Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Teens & Kids #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Play your hand. Collect cards.
7. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The National Parks: The Award-Winning Family Board Game / Best National Parks Board Game for Game Night / Created by a Couple Who Visited All The National Parks #adUnderdog Games #ad
- B>fun + educational: it’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers.
See the many 5-star reviews! b>created by national parks enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game. B>simple, grandparents, and everyone in between! Plus, Interesting Rules: Easy to understand for older children, teens, families, there are still great strategy opportunities.
B>share the joy of the national parks: Share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next. B>best-selling & award-winning national parks game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award.
|Brand||Underdog Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Underdog Games #ad|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
9. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
10. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- The winner is the player with the most points. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|