As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CARDDIA #ad
Vowel, Dagesh and Final Form, CARDDIA Biblical Hebrew Alphabet Including Consonant #adCARDDIA #ad
- Dagesh and final form of the letter are also included all on separate cards! One side displays a letter, transliteration, Hebrew name, pronunciation, English name, the other side displays its stroke-order, and different letter styles including normal, cursive and Torah style.
Standard playing card size, easy to carry.
Lifetime warranty: if you lose any cards, we can send the replacement to you for free!52 flashcards collect all biblical Hebrew alphabets including consonants and vowels. Item includes a sheet of Hebrew Alphabet chart. Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant.
2. The Rohr Jewish Learning Institute #ad
The Read It in Hebrew, Flash Cards #adThe Rohr Jewish Learning Institute #ad
- A beautiful color deck of flash cards so to easily review what you’ve learned and steadily grow in your skills. To ensure the students’ success, a few minutes of daily practice between lessons is recommended. Read it in hebrew is a new, cutting-edge five-week Hebrew reading crash course.
3. Linguacious #ad
With Audio!, Linguacious Award-Winning Around The Home Hebrew Flashcard Game #adLinguacious #ad
- Made in usa and a portion of our profits are donated to foster foreign language learning in K-12 in the USA. Perfect hanukkah gift! our suggested games to learn hebrew word bingo and others are guaranteed to get you to learn all words in no time! DECK SIZE: 3.
8" x 2. 8" standard playing card size. Learn the names and pronunciation of 52 common house objects in less than a week of play! Niqqud available.
Real color photographs only. Winner of the prestigious tillywig brain child award! your child will learn reading, writing, listening, and speaking with these cards. Fun and perfect for toddlers, children, and even adults. The only vocabulary flashcards that feature real pronunciation by native speakers Internet required.
4. Linguacious #ad
Linguacious Award-Winning Hebrew Foods and Drinks Flashcard Game, with Audio! #adLinguacious #ad
- The only vocabulary flashcards that feature real pronunciation by native speakers scan with Linguacious app. Our suggested games to learn Hebrew word bingo and others are guaranteed to get you to learn all words in no time! Fun and perfect for toddlers, children, and even adults.
Real color photographs only. Deck size: 3. 8" x 2. 8" standard playing card size.
Learn the name and pronunciation of 52 common foods and drinks in Hebrew in less than a week of play! Spelling also includes version with niqqud vowels markings. Made in usa. Includes both kosher and non-kosher food items. Winner of the prestigious tillywig brain child award! your child will learn reading, writing, listening, and speaking with these cards.
5. Jet #ad
Aleph Bet Wheels #adJet #ad
- Great for helping children learn, study, and memorize the letters and vowels. Includes 32 large, durable flashcards with attached vowel wheels. Ages 3+.
6. Assorted Brands #ad
Assorted Brands Aleph Bet Flash Cards and Hebrew Alphabet Placemat for Kids #adAssorted Brands #ad
- Colorful mat has objects and animals in both Hebrew and English to aid in proper pronunciation. Includes:1 painless learning hebrew alphabet placemat 17. 5"x12" & 1 pack jet Aleph Bet flash cards.
Reverse side of mat has black outline of the letters only, to test recital from memory. Great tool for children to learn letters in Hebrew and adults to practice their language. Flashcards can be carried anywhere for practice and are helpful for learning the Hebrew alphabets.
7. JewishInnovations.com #ad
JewishInnovations.com Alphabet Flash Cards, Adventure with Alef's Hebrew Alphabet, Ideal for Preschool and Primary School Ages #adJewishInnovations.com #ad
- The large 4x6 inch cards are made of high quality ensuring they last well beyond your first child or first classroom. The cards come with a durable Adventure with Alef theme box to keep the cards safe and orderly.
Adventure with alef's Hebrew alphabet flash cards will have children learning the Hebrew Alphabet in days.
The vibrant design and engaging letter characters will leave children eager to learn more as they enjoy connecting with the Aleph Bet letters. Each letter and vowel is illustrated using mnemonics to help children and adults remember the letters far more effectively than regular flashcards.