As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 24 GAME #ad
Single Digit Cards Math Game, 24 GAME: 48 Card Deck #ad24 GAME #ad
- Colored dots on cards indicate varying degrees of difficulty. 1 dot cards are easy, 2 Dot are medium and 3 Dot are tough. Single Digit cards. Practice your math facts! Box contains 48 double-sided 4'' x 4'' cards. Great product while travelling ; recommended age - 9 years and up.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game #ad|
2. 24 GAME #ad
24 GAME 96-Card Deck: Single Digits Math Card Game #ad24 GAME #ad
- One or more players - Great for travel! Sharpens concentration. Fun and easy to play - teachers like it and students LOVE it! Object of the game is to make 24 using all four numbers on a card.
You can add, multiply and divide, subject, but use each number only once. There is at least one solution to every card. Helps relieve math anxiety.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Suntex International #ad|
3. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game Cards Original Double Digits #ad24 GAME #ad
- You can add, multiply and divide. Game cards for math play. 3 challenge levels. Object of the game is to make 24. Use all four numbers on a card, subtract, but use each number only once.
How to play. 48 double-sided, 4'' x 4'' cards. There is at least one solution to every card. Build strong mental-mathematics and problem solving skills. 1 dot, 2 dot & 3 Dot.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game Cards #ad|
4. MindWare #ad
MindWare CrossMath – Math Educational Board Games for Kids, 2 to 4 Players, Ages 7 & Up – Improves Math Skills and Promotes Strategic Thinking #adMindWare #ad
- Ages 7 and up. 2 to 4 players. Includes: game board, 4 tile racks, 120 tiles, tile bag and rules. Encourage kids to practice their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills in an entertaining way! On top of the math skills they’re honing, kids will also be developing strategic thinking and confidence in this fun math game.
The included guide has multiple game play suggestions to help ensure players stay engaged and not bored! One game, so many ways to play! A great way to practice math, subtraction, crossmath encourages players to use addition, multiplication and division skills.
The included guide provides skill-specific game play options and additional activities for the home or classroom. Builds mental math skills. Additional parent and educator guide includes activities beyond game play. Promotes strategic thinking and confidence.
5. Math Magic #ad
Number Cards, Kids Playing Cards Perfect for Math Games at School and Home. Numbered 0 to 10 in 4 Child Friendly Suits. Link to Our Favorite Math Games. #adMath Magic #ad
- Play math games for kids 6-8 : easy-to-learn, fish, fun games such as Addition War, Sum to 10, Target Number; Includes link to more than 15 great math games included - listed by skill.
Learn: numbers, division, multiplication, addition, decimals, counting, subtraction, fractions by playing games with these number cards. Ages 4+! Includes: number cards 0 to 10 and 4 Wild Cards; Link to simple and fun math games for grades Kindergarten through Six;.
6. Adsumudi #ad
The Monstrously Fun, Division, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Adsumudi Math Game #adAdsumudi #ad
- Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Great for remote learning or homeschool math class.
Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Different levels of play on each card. Recommended for 9+. Durable card game made in Michigan. Multiple ways to play, including competitively, individually, collaboratively, or online.
7. Math Magic #ad
5th Grade 1 Pack Standard Edition, Fraction War Math Game, Fun Math Game to Learn, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade #adMath Magic #ad
- Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game. Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
|Brand||Math Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
8. Genius Games #ad
A Cooperative Time-Based Math Flash Card Game, Decimals & Percentages, Toys for Kids 8-12, Puzzle Games and Fun Stuff for Math Class, STEM Toys & Games, Genius Games Math Rush 3: Fractions #adGenius Games #ad
- Better than math drills - while the equations themselves are basic, the added time crunch makes students want to replay it again and again. Our kid games make a lovely addition to a math class or tutoring session. Sequencing solutions as a team adds another mental step to engage students and recall answers quicker.
Master mental math - the sums and differences in our math games for kids 8-12 may be simple, but players must continually solve multiple problems in our family games while racing to sort them in ascending and descending order.
Builds strategic thinking - our card games for kids focus on creativity as well as education. Cooperative math game - players of our card games work together rather than competing against each other. Variety of functions - get learners of all abilities excited with our adjustable learning games! Math Rush has 3 different packs that feature different math functions.
In math rush, players who strategically use the best cards are rewarded, which will help them retain knowledge better than using other math manipulatives. Math rush 3 contains fractions, decimals, and percentages. Math can be a frustrating subject, so in our math games we focus on cooperative play to build confidence with numbers.
|Brand||Genius Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Genius Games #ad|