As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WizKids #ad
WizKids Dungeons & Dragons Assault of The Giants Board Game Standard Edition #adWizKids #ad
- Command giants, assault settlements, and secure important resources to claim the right to rule. Contains 12 giant miniatures and 3 Giant slayers, injection molded in color, measuring 20 mm to over 90mm. Designed for 3-6 players, ages 14+.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
2. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: Assault of the Giants Board Game Premium Edition #adWizKids #ad
- For 3-6 players. 120 minute playing time. Contents include 12 fully painted giants miniatures, measuring from approximately 20mm to 90mm in height, and three giant slayers! Skill level: All.
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time. A game of euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
4. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil #adWizKids #ad
- 60 minute playing time. For 2+ Players. Can be combined with other D&D Adventure System Cooperative play board games.
|Manufacturer||Rejects from Studios #ad|
5. WizKids #ad
WizKids Dungeons & Dragons: Tomb of Annihilation Adventure System Board Game #adWizKids #ad
- For 2 5 players. 60 minute playing time. Features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and game play designed for a single layer or a cooperative group.
6. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- A cave mouth leads to a maze of tunnels and chambers, challenging quests, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, and deep within this monster-infested labyrinth lurks the most terrifying creature of all: a red dragon! Designed for 1-5 players, and cooperative game play.
A cooperative game of adventure for 1-5 players set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons. A heavy shadow falls across the land, cast by a dark spire that belches smoke and oozes fiery lava.
7. Gale Force Nine #ad
Tyrants of the Underdark Board Game, Dungeons & Dragons #adGale Force Nine #ad
- Using power and influence as resources, Tyrants of the Underdark features multiple strategies you can use in crafting your deck of minions. Tyrants of the underdark is a competitive board game in which you play as a drow house recruiting monsters, cultists and demons to aid you in controlling locations such as Menzoberranzan and Blingdenstone.
No matter how you decide to play, whoever controls most of the Underdark at the end of the game wins, unless theres some hidden strategy in play.
Be the spymaster infiltrating your enemy’s strongholds or the deadly war leader concentrating on assassinating enemy troops. Tyrants of the underdark pits 2 to 4 players against each other to take over territory in the tumultuous Underdark.
|Brand||Gale Force Nine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gale Force Nine #ad|
8. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- Rulebook and scenario books. 20-sided die. Contains: 42 heroes and monsters, 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock Dungeons tiles, 200 encounter and treasure cards, scenario book, and 20-sided die.
Designed for 1 to 5 players. Features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and cooperative game play.