As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Play Nine #ad
The Card Game of Golf, Double A Productions, Casual Family Card Game for Kids and Adults, 2-6 Players, Ages 8 and Up, Inc. BONFIT Play Nine #adPlay Nine #ad
- Easy to play! players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the Center. Hole in one! play nine: the card game of golf! is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf.
Just like in golf, the person with the lowest strokes wins. Players then take turns drawing, Discarding, Or Trading Their Cards For The Lowest Value Cards. Fun for any age: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow Instructions And Simple Game Play So The Whole Family Can Join In On A Round And Play A Hole Or Two.
Play together: perfect for family game night, holiday parties, Reunions, or as a down time activity, This Match Game Is Just The Thing To Keep Everyone Entertained And Having A Ball.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|
2. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space Adventure | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 50 Levels of Difficulty | Endless Replay, The Crew #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels. The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes.
Kennerspiel des jahres German for Connoisseur Game of the Year Winner. Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together! A new twist on classic trick-taking card games. Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. Looney Labs #ad
Star Trek Fluxx: Deep Space Nine – Card Games Adults and Kids, 2-6 Players – Card Games for Family – 10-40 Mins of Gameplay – Games for Family Game Night – Card Games for Kids & Adults Ages 8+ #adLooney Labs #ad
- By playing cards, you change numerous aspects of the game: how to draw cards, how to play cards, and even how to win. Explore the farthest reaches of the universe in star trek: deep space nine fluxx! work alongside Benjamin Sisko, Quark, Jadzia Dax, Worf and all your other favorite space station personnel while you try to gather Gold-Pressed Latinum and study The Wormhole — but watch our for nasty Surprises and Creepers like the Founders and the Jem'Hadar.
Captain sisko and the federation and myriad alien races all get all Fluxxed up for some ever-changing Star Trek fun! 10 to 40 minutes of gameplay for 2 to 6 players, for ages 8 and above. Go hang out with your friends and enemies? in Deep Space at the gateway to the Gamma Quadrant. Fluxx is a card game in which the cards themselves determine the current rules of the game.
|Brand||Looney Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Looney Labs #ad|
4. Mattel Games #ad
Decorative Storage Container, 3 Card Game Tin, Phase 10 Game and ONO 99 Card Game. 3 Mattel Playing Decks, UNO Card Game, Game Night 7 Years & Older #adMattel Games #ad
- Makes a great gift for houses that host kid, teen, adult or family game nights. Each deck offers unique game play for a different experience:. The uno card game is about color and number matching, the phase 10 card game involves creating card series rummy-style and the ONO 99 Card Game challenges players to add cards up without hitting 99! The 3 card games test a range of skills and let players either focus on one game or mix it up for a full night of friendly competition! The decorative tin keeps the card decks and instructions neatly stored away when not in play.
In this exclusive tin full of fun, card lovers will find 3 exciting games from Mattel -the UNO Card Game, Phase 10 Card Game and ONO 99 Card Game.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
5. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game Purple #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version.
7. Goliath #ad
Sequence Fun in a Five-Card Run , White, Goliath Sequence Stacks Card Game #adGoliath #ad
- Complete the run to capture the SEQUENCE! Just like the original, this game is deceptively easy, but addictive to master. For 2-4 players, ages 7 and up.
We’ve all played sequence, but you’ve never played a version like this before! Play the cards from your hand or the top card from your deck to create runs of 1-5 on the decks in the middle.
8. magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #admagilano #ad
- Made in Germany. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers.
Lots of fun for your friends and family. Game duration: about 30 minutes. So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures.
Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual. Players: for 2 - 8 players. A turn-based and time flexible game. Age: from age 8 and up. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings.
Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, because then ends a round. Languages: english, french, 1 game notepad, German, Spanish, Italian. Estimate - Get used to chances. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! .