As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Enjoyed by Kids, A Fun Family-Friendly Hand-Elimination Game, from The Creators of Cover Your Assets, Teens, and Adults, Ideal for 3-8 Players Ages 7+, Grandpa Beck’s Nuts About Mutts Card Game #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- If you have any other concerns or suggestions, not frustrating. At grandpa beck’s games, contact us and one of our family members will be happy to help you! Classic card game feel: grandpa beck’s nuts about mutts is an innovative spin on the classic hand-elimination card games, this game is one of a kind! Each card is illustrated with vivid colors and fun pup-inspired themes, bones, like fire hydrants, varying breeds of dogs, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! With unique twists and fast-paced play, and more! Nuts About Mutts is everything you look for and expect in a card game.
Fun for all ages: whether you are 5 or 105, nuts about mutts will bring out the rough-and-tumble energy and canine cunning needed to become top dog! Nuts About Mutts encourages bonding, so whether hosting a playdate or having a game night with family and friends, helps create lasting memories, and inspires playful competition.
Simple to learn and play: the goal of nuts about mutts is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards. Each card game harnesses childish enthusiasm and aims toward the ultimate win, no one knows better than Grandpa! Brent and Tauni Beck have enjoyed a lifetime of fun and games with their family and loved ones.
Guaranteed family fun: getting a new game and learning how to play should be fun, we strive to make sure you get the best play out of every one of our high-quality games. It is as timeless and classic as Grandpa Beck. This delightful game comes complete with everything you need to get started playing! The simple-to-follow rules are quickly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly. Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, FUN!
2. University Games #ad
Yellow, 2 to 4 Players Based on The Dog Man Books by Dav Pilkey 07011, University Games Dog Man The Hot Dog Card Game for Ages 5 and Up #adUniversity Games #ad
- Developmental: reinforces early learning skills of memory, fine motor function and social interaction for kids and children. Lay out all the cards and get flipping! With three simple rules, this game is easy to learn and fun to play.
Fast paced gameplay: players race to pick up the most Hot Dog cards when a Dog Man card is flipped - but watch out, flipping a Petey card will turn ALL the Hot Dog cards back to face-down.
Easy to learn: get playing this family-friendly game in seconds. Based on the dog man Chlidren's Graphic Novels by Dav Pilkey. Play anywhere: this card game is packed in a tin, great for travel and is ready to play anywhere! Fun for all ages: perfect family game! For ages 5 and up, 2-4 players.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Fun Conversation Cards Game for Couples, OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Learn about each other - whether it’s a first date or you’ve been together for years. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Quality time - for you and your partner - enjoy date night in a completely new way. It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, friends and general day to day events.
Buy it now! there is no risk. Couples who make time for each other, stay together - it’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever.
This game makes a great gift whether it's for you and your partner or for friends. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer. Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Focus on each other - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, family, trust, and intimacy with others. Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box.
4. Hasbro #ad
Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up 2-4 Players #adHasbro #ad
- It's a great choice for family game night. Power up spaces: the game instructions include options for playing the classic Trouble game or using Power Up Spaces.
2-4 players: the trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, 3, and family time; enjoy playing the game with 2, or 4 players. Great family game: adults and kids 5 and up can play the Trouble game together.
Fun game for ages 5 and up: just 2 players are needed to play the Trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up. Pop-o-matic bubble: the iconic Pop-o-Matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost.
5. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular and Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Wildly popular all-ages card game: tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic: basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Have a food fight on game night or Taco Tuesday! Easy to learn and quick to play: takes only a few minutes to learn. Optimal for 2-4 players.
Exciting up to the very last card! created by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone: alex dreamed up tvb at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77. Brilliant gift idea - this popular card game is the perfect birthday gift for boys, girls, friends, parents, adults, or family as well as any board game or card game lover in your life. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
6. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
7. Hasbro #ad
Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro #ad
- No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle.
Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love. Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game.
8. Off Topic #ad
Fun Board and Card Game for Group Game Night, Off Topic Adult Party Game #adOff Topic #ad
- Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled. The best game for those with short attentions spans, read: everyone the pace is quick, the rules are simple, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, or as fun as 90 minutes!.
Defend your answers: coming up with answers is only part of the game. Fast paced fun: the perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players.
Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens! What's in the box?! each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
How to play: draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with. Creativity rules: off topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night.