As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Ideal for use in small groups. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Play Therapy Supply #ad
ADHD, Substance Abuse, Anger, Anger, Stress, Depression, Negative Thinking, The Coping Skills Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Teaching and Learning How to Cope with Anxiety, and more #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball. Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to handle emotions. Develop healthy coping skills and learn from other players with the Coping Skills Thumball.
For all ages, kids through adults. Fun tool in therapy, school counseling, individuals, and at home too! great for group counseling, and team building activities too. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas for coping.
3. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Used by many teachers, therapists, school counselors, and small group settings. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
4. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
For Mastering Emotions and Stress to Build Resilience and Well-Being, Created by Harvard Educator, 52 Essential Coping Skills #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Adaptive coping skills for dealing with daily and major challenges in life. Evidence-based self care therapy tool: 50+ proven exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, shame, disappointment, jealousy, and low self-esteem.
Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress.
Highly relevant for coping with COVID-19. Powerful strategies to help you be happier, calmer, and stronger in life. Overcome anxieties. Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond. Build emotional resilience and life well-being. Includes online coping assessment and daily emotional journal! take the online assessments to customize your coping strategies. For teens, college students, adults.
5. The Guidance Group #ad
Coping Skills Card Game #adThe Guidance Group #ad
- Facilitate discussions and learn about coping skills with this card game. Appropriate for ages 15-Adult. Set includes 52 coping skills cards, 16 COPE Cards, 4 Blank COPE Cards, and instructions.
6. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Coping Skills, and Emotion Awareness Card Game, Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- 78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, build coping skills, deal with feelings, and improve resilience.
Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths.
For kids and teens ages 6-14. Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players. Teaches skill sets - strengths, coping, resilience, feelings, breaking the ice, and relationships. Great for play therapists, youth leaders, teachers, school counselors, and parents.
7. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
The Coping Skills Game: Nine Essential Skills to Teach Kids How to Deal with Real-Life Problems #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Recommended for ages 7-12 | 2-4 Players. Children will learn to deal with feelings, discover choices, adjust attitudes, accept imperfections, and more. Effective in a wide variety of counseling or classroom settings. The lessons learned using The Coping Skills Game will last a lifetime.
8. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Wellness Reproductions & Publishing How are You Coping?, Coping Skills Cards #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Cards contain 72 open-ended questions designed to introduce the skills needed to cope more effectively. Great tool to facilitate discussion. Suitable for ages 12-Adult.
9. INNERICONS #ad
Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, 115 Play Therapy Cards, Counseling game for teachers and families, Positive Trait Therapy Games: Social Skills Games that Teaches Social Work Therapy for Kids #adINNERICONS #ad
- 10 different ways to play social emotional games! For kids & teens | game play easy enough for little kids but fun enough for teens. Game includes 75 positive trait picture cards & 115 discussion cards. Improves self esteem | this counseling game has been designed to help kids cope with anxiety, low self esteem & bullying.
Kids are shown to feel better about themselves when their positive traits are reassured. Great choice coping skills card game for group homes, classroom teaching, camp counseling sessions, homeschooling.
For group or solo play | preferred by counselors, the feelings game can be used to administer one-on-one self care or for counseling groups of children.
Teaches cooperation | every person contributes to society in their own special way. Self care therapy tool | best coping skills game for shining a light on every player's inner qualities traits. Trait cards feature fun, therapists & Psychologists, easy to identify images. By encouraging participants to identify & discuss the positive traits of others, therapy game also fosters team building & compassion.