As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Teacher Aids, Learning Resources Cuisenaire Rods Small Group Classroom Set, Math Class, 155 Piece Wood Set,Multi-color #adLearning Resources #ad
- Provide a concrete representation of abstract math concepts with wooden rods in 10 color-coded lengths in 1cm increments from 1cm to 10cm. Enough rods for 4-6 students. Improve common Core skills such as fractions, measurement, and more. Ideal for ages 4+. 155 rods in bucket.
2. hand2mind #ad
Fraction Bars, Math Counters, Counting Blocks, Math Blocks, Montessori Math, Number Rods Set of 6, Math Manipulatives, Montessori Math Rods, hand2mind Wooden Cuisenaire Rods with Trays #adhand2mind #ad
- Counters for kids math: cuisenaire Rods are great for exploring whole numbers, congruence, symmetry, arithmetic operations, ratio, and patterns. Cuisenaire rods wood: These wooden rods make it easy to visually add numbers up to ten.
Montessori math: tried and true, Cuisenaire rods help children understand math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking.
Math rods: each of the six trays includes 74 wooden Cuisenaire rods split between 10 color-coded blocks. Each of our counting blocks range from 1 cm to 10 cm. Counting blocks for math: teach key math topics like counting, multiplication, geometry, addition, subtraction, division, measurement and even advanced subjects like fractions.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
3. Legler #ad
Rechenstäbchen #adLegler #ad
- These sticks helped your parents to get a visual understanding of mathematics. For children from 5 years. The classical way of learning multiplication tables. Multiplication Sticks. Material: wood.
4. hand2mind #ad
Number Rods Set of 74, Counting Blocks, Math Blocks, Math Manipulatives, Math Counters, Montessori Math, hand2mind Plastic Cuisenaire Rods Individual Set, Montessori Math Rods, Fraction Bars #adhand2mind #ad
- Plastic cuisenaire rods: These plastic rods make it easy to visually add numbers up to ten. Montessori math: tried and true, Cuisenaire rods help children understand math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking.
Each of our counting blocks range from 1 cm to 10 cm. Math rods: each individual set includes 74 plastic Cuisenaire rods split between 10 color-coded blocks.
Counting blocks for math: teach key math topics like counting, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, geometry, measurement and even advanced subjects like fractions. Counters for kids math: cuisenaire Rods are great for exploring whole numbers, symmetry, congruence, ratio, arithmetic operations, and patterns.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
5. Learning Resources #ad
Grades 4-6 12 Trays, and Book, Wood, Cuisenaire Rods Kit for Fractions, 1 Set of Overhead Rods #adLearning Resources #ad
- Rods fractions kit for mathematical study. Self-checking activities for developing computational skills. Made of wood for durability. Set of overhead rods, with book for instructional use.
6. ROBUD #ad
ROBUD Cuisenaire Rods Individual Kit, Montessori Math Learning Tools, Math Manipulatives for Kids #adROBUD #ad
- Invaluable teaching tool: children love playing with them and learn math concepts without realizing it. With bright colors and easy to distinguish. Must-have learning manipulative: Excellent Math Learning Tools for modeling numbers, word problems, volume, number relationships, area, & even music.
With them. These are so valuable for giving young children a sense of numbers. It helped them develop an early love of and understanding of mathematics.
High quality wooden material: Made of natural wood, they're sturdy, smooth to the touch without burrs. Fun and educational: kids also likes to use them for free play creating pictures, buildings, roads, etc. Math visualization: the rods of different lengths represent the number 1 to 10, and children can putting the rods together for comparison to solve the problems of addition and subtraction.
|Part Number||ROBUD JM34|
7. hand2mind #ad
Math Blocks, Counting Blocks, Math Counters, Montessori Math, hand2mind Plastic Cuisenaire Rods Classroom Set, Number Rods Set of 15, Math Manipulatives, Fraction Bars, Montessori Math Rods #adhand2mind #ad
- Plastic cuisenaire rods: These plastic rods make it easy to visually add numbers up to ten. Counters for kids math: cuisenaire Rods are great for exploring whole numbers, symmetry, arithmetic operations, congruence, ratio, and patterns.
Each of our counting blocks range from 1 cm to 10 cm. Math rods: each of the fifteen sets includes 74 wooden Cuisenaire rods split between 10 color-coded blocks.
Montessori math: tried and true, Cuisenaire rods help children understand math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking. Counting blocks for math: teach key math topics like counting, geometry, subtraction, addition, multiplication, division, measurement and even advanced subjects like fractions.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
8. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Geoboard Mathematical Manipulative Material Array Block Geo Board – Graphical Educational Toys with 30Pcs Pattern Cards and Latex Bands Shape STEM Puzzle Matrix 8x8 Brain Teaser for Kid #adCoogam #ad
- Geometrical board: there are 1 wooden board with 64pcs of nails half driven in, 35 pattern cards5 empty cards & 30 geometric cards. There may require adults direction for 1-3 year old kids. Good for kids who love making shapes, designs and struggle with grasp, letters, fine motor & visual motor skills.
Sturdy & durable: all of the boards felt very firm and secure, hold up well when playing with them.
The board measures 7 x 7 x 09in, weigh 14. 4 oz. The bands were also strong and won’t have any of them break easily. The supply of one individual package of latex band pack are more than enough.
Really broaden the scope of the shapes they make. Competitive advantage: the back side has pegs in the shape of a circle, the little tops on them and nails on the long side help make it easy for small fingers to get the bands on them and stay on them. Educational toy: having them in school to learn all types of different 2D shapes and figuring out fractions.
9. Simply magic #ad
Magnetic Learning Resources, Simply magic 166 PCS Magnetic Fraction Tiles & Fraction Circles, Fraction Strips & Bars, Math Manipulatives for Elementary School, Fraction Magnets & Resources #adSimply magic #ad
- Math manipulatives designed by teachers - simply Magic Magnetic Fraction Tiles and Circles are designed by teachers for the best learning experiences. Vibrant colors with contrasting numbers makes learning fractions easy, hands on and visual. Play fraction games, have fun with Math! Perfect gift to support learning at home or in a classroom - master fractions with ease! Simply Magic Magnetic Fraction Tiles and Circles are a great educational gift for children, parents, teachers and educators.
Good cause + 30 day 100% money-back guarantee - we take pride in our work choosing environmentally safe and sustainable materials. At least 10% of the money we make is contributed towards educational non-profit projects to help children who otherwise would not have access to education.
Perfect for learning at school or homeschooling! These fraction math manipulatives make learning fractions easy and fun for elementary k-3 school students. Safe & durable math resources - these fraction manipulatives are fully ASTM and CPSIA certification compliant making them safe for use by children.
Simply magic magnetic circles and fraction bars come with strong magnets, have 5mm EVA foam for easy demonstration, have durable anti-scratch technology laminated surface. Explain fractions to kids easily - fraction magnets set includes 166 pieces with 12 fraction circles 1 whole, 1/10, 1/11, 1/3, 1/7, 1/6, 1/6, 1/8, 1/5, 1/5, 1/8, 1/7, 1/3, 1/2, 1/2, 1/9, 1/4, 1/4, 1/9, 1/10, 1/11 and 1/12 values and 12 fraction strips 1 whole, and 1/12 values plus extra tiles in case a few are lost. If you don’t like simply magic magnetic fraction circles & tiles for any reason - simply return them within 30 days for a full refund.