As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee, ThinkFun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Toy of the year nominee - math dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners.
What you get - includes 1x 12-sided die, instructions, 5x 6-sided dice, scoring track, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, it's one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Stack Attack #adPlayMonster #ad
- A fun dice game to play with friends or family! Roll your dice and stack a higher or lower number on the tower. Don't make the tower fall or you'll score a big zero! Includes 20 dice, 4 Dice Cups, Rules.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
3. TENZI #ad
A Fun, 4 Sets of 10 Colored Dice with Storage Tube, Fast Frenzy for The Whole Family, Colors May Vary, TENZI Dice Party Game #adTENZI #ad
- That’s why it was named one of ASTRA’s Best Toys for Kids. Making it perfect for any family game night, birthday party, MEGA TENZI, sleep over or play date. Fast action: tenzi is fun because it’s fast. To play tenzi you must roll your 10 dice as fast as you can which makes the game instantly competitive and fun for the whole family.
Award winning: tenzi is a fast, fun dice game that encourages fast reactions and is super easy to learn. Ages 7 to 97.
Includes: 4 sets of 10 colored dice for 2 to 4 players, instructions for 9 different ways to play what has been referred to as the world’s fastest dice game, and a nifty 1. 5 x 1. 5 x 10 inch dice storage tube to keep your high quality TENZI dice organized.
More ways to play: there’s not just one way to play tenzi, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 8 other TENZI games including SPLITZI, and TENZI TOWER. Teachers love tenzi: playing tenzi helps kids develop rapid and confident number recognition while being extremely fun and simple to play. Note – dice colors may vary. It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities.
|Manufacturer||Carma Games #ad|
4. University Games #ad
University Games Pizza Party Dice Fast & Frantic Dice Game for Kids #adUniversity Games #ad
- Includes 40 slice cards and 10 dice, fun for kids ages 6 years and up. Anchovies, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom! Roll the dice to match the toppings on your slice!. Add pizza party, the fast and frantic dice Game for 2 to your collection of board games for kids.
Keep rolling those toppings - the first player to create a whole pizza Pie is the winner of this party Game of dice. Designed for 2 players, but you can add more players with additional copies of this dice Game.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Yahtzee #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Shaker doubles as a storage case. Yahtzee comes with 100 score cards. Great family fun. Includes 5 dice and shaker. Dice-rollin' battle game.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Poppycock Dice Game by Huzzayz #ad
Poppycock Family Dice Game | Fun & Creative Kids Dice Games | Board Games for Families | Children Dice Games for Learning | Unique Adult Dice Game Set for Game Night | Dice Games for Families #adPoppycock Dice Game by Huzzayz #ad
- This game can be challenging, requiring a lot of strategizing, thought, and math. Each person gets 6 dice, and hidden from other players. Spice the party up with this friends dice game. When you think the player to you right is bluffing, you yell Poppycock! and everyone reveals their “hand. Full directions below.
What is poppycock? poppycock is a dice game jam-packed with all the things you look for in a fun game that you can enjoy with family and friends. Not just for kids: hey, having polite conversation, you need to have adult night with all your friends and a great way to entertain guests is with Poppycock.
Standing around with drinks in hand, can get boring. There are no age-specific demographics, they are rolled, so adults and children can play although it does involve mathematical strategizing. You’ll want to be yelling “Poppycock!” every family game night. How do you play? poppycock involves 2-6 people.
The game is a perfect combination of challenging, strategic planning and good ol’ fashion fun. It makes for an entertaining drinking game where you can relax, have a few drinks, cut loose, the kids don’t get to have all the fun! Sometimes, and laugh your poppycock off with all of your friends. Less screen time, more family time: we are living in an era in which the value of television and the internet is placed higher than that of family time. The object of the game is for each person to make bids based on what they think their components dice value may be.
7. TENZI #ad
Colors May Vary, A Fun, Fast Frenzy for The Whole Family, 6 Sets of 10 Colored Dice with Storage Case, TENZI Party Pack Dice Game #adTENZI #ad
- Includes: 6 sets of 10 colored dice for 2 to 6 players, instructions for 9 different ways to play what has been referred to as the world’s fastest dice game, and a nifty 1 x 3. 5 x 10 inch dice storage case to keep your high quality TENZI dice organized.
Award winning: tenzi is a fast, fun dice game that encourages fast reactions and is super easy to learn. To play tenzi you must roll your 10 dice as fast as you can which makes the game instantly competitive and fun for the whole family.
Making it perfect for any family game night, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 8 other TENZI games including SPLITZI, sleep over or play date. Fast action: tenzi is fun because it’s fast.
More ways to play: there’s not just one way to play tenzi, mega tenzi, birthday party, and tenzi tOWER. Teachers love tenzi: playing tenzi helps kids develop rapid and confident number recognition while being extremely fun and simple to play. It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities. Note – dice colors may vary. Ages 7 to 97. That’s why it was named one of ASTRA’s Best Toys for Kids.
|Manufacturer||Carma Games #ad|
8. Patch Products Inc. #ad
Toss Up! Dice Game #adPatch Products Inc. #ad
- An addictive game full of luck, strategy and suspense. Rolling greens means go, go, go! But beware. Rolling reds could wipe out your points! it's a fun game for friends and family! Includes a convenient click case for storing all the dice! For 2 to 6 players, ages 8+.
9. Educational Insights #ad
Dice-Rolling Challenge Game, Educational Insights Even Steven's Odd, Fun & Fast-Paced Family Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- A wicked-fun way to develop math skills and foster quick thinking. Player that collects the most cards wins. Perfect family game: bring back family game night! Engaging for kids 7+ and adults -- also makes the perfect party game.
How to play: flip a card to reveal the challenge. Roll to win the challenge: it's a race to the dice! The first player to complete the most math challenges wins this fast-paced, dice-rolling race.
Be the 1st to grab Steven first wins that card. Sharpen math skills: encourages an understanding of simple addition and subtraction, number concepts like even and odd numerals, and following a pattern. Includes: 24 dice, 4 dice holders and 40 challenge cards that features 2 levels of challenges—easy and difficult—for players of all abilities. Then everyone races to roll their dice to complete the challenge.