As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Emoji Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids! Helpful learning aid. This flipbook has been made with solid construction. Angry, shy, frustrated, disappointed, sad, stressed, confused, hungry, bored, confident, embarrassed, happy, sleepy, and worried.
High quality materials. The large standard size measures 6 x 6 inches. Pages are easy to wipe off which is a must with young children.
A built-in stand is included. This is a helpful learning tool for any child, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, adhd, kindergarten and elementary school.
Educational tool. Teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. Every page is laminated for extra durability. Laminated pages. 20 different moods are included. The small travel size measures 4. 5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, and timeout corner.
2. Radial Education #ad
Feelings & Choices Flip Book | Teach 28 Emotions to Kids & Toddlers | Early Learning Feelings Chart & Book Flash Card Alternative | Autism ASD Friendly Teaching Toy | Parents Teachers & Therapist #adRadial Education #ad
- Perfect feelings book for all kids including pre-readers, autistic children / autism spectrum asd, readers, and those with adhd / adD or Special Needs. Great for toddlers and kids of all ages including Pre-School, Kindergarten and Elementary.
Home, teachers, therapists, therapy or classroom reADY! Teachers often utilize with a behavioral feelings chart for kids. Ideal for parents, or anyone with children.
The durable laminated pages can be used over and over again. Increase emotional intelligence for early learners! Emotions are color-coded and illustrated with a friendly monster and 6 Coping Strategies 40+ Unique, some repeated with an attached stand for a Flashcard Alternative.
Kid-friendly concepts and a playful style to encourage Emotional Development, Self-Regulation, Relationship Building, and Independence. Teaching aid that helps children learn to recognize, name, and identify appropriate responses to 28 EMOTIONS / MOODS.
3. Thought-Spot #ad
I Know What to Do Cards for Taking Control of Your Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Hardcover and Laminated; Tabs Help Locate Feelings/Emotion #adThought-Spot #ad
- Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, confused, confident, shy, impatient, tired, scared, ungrateful and worried.
Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role playing with parents, siblings or other care givers. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, happy, grumpy, sick, embarrassed, hungry, frustrated, sad, bored, excited, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8.
75" x 8. 25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Later in life, investigate issues, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and develop solutions for real world problems. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools.
4. Brybelly #ad
Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Teaching Empathy Activities, 50 Reaction Faces, Coping & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, 50 Scenario Cards, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash #adBrybelly #ad
- So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age. Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions.
5. SchKIDules #ad
SchKIDules Feelings Accessory Pack: 17 Feelings Magnets and an I Feel Sentence Starter #adSchKIDules #ad
- 17 feelings and 1 Sentence starters I feel. Use on any magnetic receptive surface. Colorful multi-cultural feelings magnets kids can relate to. Each magnet is 2x2 inches, laminated and 30mil thick.
6. Chronicle Books #ad
Speech Therapy Flash Cards, Emotion Flash Cards, Feelings Flash Cards: A Great Way for Kids to Share and Learn About All Kinds of Emotions Flash Cards for Infants #adChronicle Books #ad
- Simple design: each card shows two opposite feelings—one on each side—rendered in words and lively pictures. Introduce emotions: todd parr makes understanding feelings fun with these 20 Flash cards featuring 40 different emotions.
Easily portable: the portable pack of cards is perfect for learning at home, in the classroom, or on the go.
Sturdy for small hands: printed on thick, sturdy board, These cards are durable enough for play for kids ages 3 months to 4 years. Develop emotional intelligence: kids will learn what it means to feel silly and serious, brave and scared, calm and nervous, and more.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
7. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence.
Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection. Perfect for parents, therapists, teachers, and counselors: Mental Health Professionals love our therapeutic games. Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development.
Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 24 universal emotions, 3 educational games, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years. Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, self and other awareness, interpersonal connection, and models ways to express needs.
8. Beatnik & Rustik #ad
Make Positive Choices; 18 Expressions & Behavior Chart. Therapy Toys for Autistic Children / ADHD / Speech Therapy, My Wild Emotions, A Feelings Flip Book for Kids & Toddlers; Children Identify Moods #adBeatnik & Rustik #ad
- B>a feel n' choose activity - find your feeling, an educational sensory toy for toddlers, ASD, children with special needs adhd, choose a coping strategy, preschoolers, kindergarten and primary students, celebrate the achievement in the Rewards Mood Chart. Includes handy, sad, bored, excited, hungry, worried, confident, frustrated, IMPATIENT, angry, sleepy, color-coded legend on back cover to quickly find the emotion.
Whether they need help with a mood or wish to browse the spectrum of feelings, they can flip and discover. B>anxiety relief workbook on-the-go - whenever the feeling may hit! sturdy laminated pages with foldable easel stand, durable enough to travel from preschool to home to therapy.
Teach your child diversity and emotional regulation at the same time! B>calm down corner toy - through calming colors and easy-to-read advice this flip-book encourages self-regulation and mindfulness for kids.
More than a book, Speech Therapy. A self-contained alternative to flash cards. B>only the key moods, guilty, confused, no synonym confusion - 18 essential emotions without the clutter: shy, happy, scared, embarrassed, sick, disappointed. Desk decor ready with built-in stand, stores flat in backpack. B>real feelings, real faces - a diverse group of children in cute animal costumes with realistic expressions to enrich a child's emotional intelligence and social skills by helping them identify the physical cues of their peers.
9. Kenson Kids #ad
11 X 15.5-Inch, Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart #adKenson Kids #ad
- Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often. 11" x 15. 5". The "i can Do It. Reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life. Build self esteem: kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. The "i can Do It. Reward Chart can help. It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn. Perfect anywhere in your home: it has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place, making it a reliable and secure teaching method. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place.
Includes: get dressed, set table, no mean words, clean mess, get along, no harming others, water plants, no whining, go potty, go to bed, share toys, eat your veggies, please and thank you, make bed, help with dishes, good manners, feed pets, brush your teeth, no yelling, and 3 blank labels. It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere. Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|