As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up, One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, Parents' Choice Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. ZaxiDeel #ad
Matching Board Memory Game, 23 Inches, Preschool Learning and Educational Toy for Toddlers 3,4,5,6,7 Years Old Boys and Girls, Little Detective Card Games for Kids and Family with A Foldable Mat #adZaxiDeel #ad
- Play for hours with these complete set - you will get a large matching board mat, 60 clue cards, 12 cone marks, 1 instruction sheet, 60 detective rings, 1 sand timer, and 1 storage bag. Note: this toy comes with small parts that may be a choking hazard. The set is ready to play with and can be played and enjoyed for hours and over and over again.
It’s an overall great toy for visual, household objects, animals, and brain development. It’s the perfect size at 23 inches, SHARP-EYED, easy to store and carry. Please keep away from kids below 3 years old. They can learn sportsmanship while playing with their brothers and sisters, moms and dads, cousins, grandmas and grandpas.
Educational toy for child development - it’s a great learning toy for small kids to learn the names of things such as food, physical, transportation, and others.
It also helps develop their hand-eye coordination as well as improve their observation skills and sharpen their eyes and memories. Durable and child safe playset - it’s made of durable fabric that will not bleed when washed. Friend and family time activity set - lessen the use of electronics among your little ones and promote family time and bonding with this big mat game. It’s a great gift for birthdays as well as stocking stuffers for Christmas or even easter basket stuffers. They can play detectives by themselves or with their siblings or friends.
3. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. What you get – gravity maze is a combination logic game, marble run, 1 target piece, a game grid, 9 towers, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, and 3 marbles.
Develops critical skills – playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
5. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Teens & Kids, Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
Collect cards. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
6. Skillmatics #ad
Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 6-99, Skillmatics Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel #adSkillmatics #ad
- Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
First to 7 cards wins it all. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, use your clue cards wisely, ask intelligent questions, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players. Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, plane trips and more! .
7. Plan B Games #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30, 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
8. Gamewright #ad
Can You See What I See? #adGamewright #ad
- From walter wick, the co-creator of the I Spy Books. No reading required. Can you see what I See Game? Includes rules for older players. Great fun for the whole family. For 2-6 Players. 10 minute playtime.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Ages 5+, Easter Games, Phonics Games, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces, Home School #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.