As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning CVC Toolbox Educational Action Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- Teaches word building with 30 word cards. Cards use real photography, vibrant, fun images. Contains 70 tri-blocks that cover beginning, middle, final sounds.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Speech #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
3. Coogam #ad
Flash Cards Turning Rotating Letter Puzzle for Kids, Sight Words Montessori Spinning Alphabet Learning Toy for Preschool Boys Girls, Coogam Wooden Reading Blocks Short Vowel Rods Spelling Games #adCoogam #ad
- This spelling letters block are sturdy and everlasting even after long times using. Larger-size wooden blocks which is prevent the risk of the kids swallowing. Appropriate for teaching very basic reading skills. Attract children's attention: toddler learning cards with colors companied by adorable illustrations more likely to attract children's attention, matching letter game keep your kids off of screens for a long period of time.
Montessori educational toys helps toddlers develop strategic thinking in the brain, collapses the cards for covers the words shown in the picture, greatly develop memory skills.
Foldable sight words flash card: put the card into slot of the wooden tray, spelling out the words on the wooden alphabet blocks according to the prompt information of the sight words flash card. Colorful print is ideal.
Wooden spelling toy: includes a wood tray, 5 handheld sets of rotating Blocks with 3-letter word movable blocks. Along with 48pcs sight words flash card 24 pcs foldable word 2-in-1 cards, 24 pcs word cards. The large and not easily damaged. Perfect gift for kids: these flashcards are durable and easy to use, christmas, even in the classroom. They can withstand the destructive power of children. The large, heavy duty material: the wooden letter blocks and tray are made of natural wood which is non-toxid and safe for kids.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
4. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back. Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words.
3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders. Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card. A complete set of CVC activities.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Home School, Educational Toys for Kids, Phonics Games, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
6. Think Fun #ad
Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers, ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game #adThink Fun #ad
- Material type: Paper, Plastic. You can start playing immediately! award winner - oppenheim platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers. What you get - zingo word builder is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Educational Game: Alphabet Big and Small 3-6 Years | Creative Fun Activities for Kids #adSkillmatics #ad
- It is also ideal for children to bond with their friends and family. Write and wipe activity mats - includes 6 double-sided activity mats, 2 Skilly Billy pens, 1 duster cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate - All the activity mats come with instructions which are easy to understand.
Learn through play - 30 highly engaging and repeatable activities which build core skills through fun learning. Key learning outcomes - Capital and Small Letters, Creative Thinking, Professions.
Happy kids - skillmatics reusable activity mats ensure kids have fun while they learn key concepts. Fun educational game - Truly innovative content which is age appropriate, skill oriented and infinitely engaging for young learners. Key skills - reading and comprehension, Drawing, Letter Object Association, animals, observation, focus and attention, Vocabulary Building, Writing.
8. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL240 CVC Puzzles, Multicolor #adJunior Learning #ad
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word. The consonant letters are color coded in blue and the vowel letters are color coded in red.
When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture. When the pieces of the puzzle are joined correctly it will reveal a completed picture.
Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and understanding the structure of the word. Each cvc puzzle is divided in to three jigsaw pieces to mimic the structure of consonant vowel consonant words.
As they build the puzzle they build a word. This helps to visually distinguish between whether a letter is a consonant or a vowel and where each letter BELONGS in the word. Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
9. YEHUA! #ad
Totika Cube & Plunktika Game – Five Card Set #adYEHUA! #ad
- The totika cube & plunktika game is really three different games that may be played together and with any of the five Totika question card decks included in this Set. Each deck contains 48 cards with over 150 open-ended questions, Resilience, prompts, Early Childhood Social Emotional, sentence completions for more than 750 interventions.
Play a quick and easy question and answer game by rolling the Cube to determine which color question to ask. Use the sticks and the early childhood social emotional question deck for a quick game of pick-up sticks Mikado stick included.
Includes five card decks: self esteem, anger and life skills. The original totika stacking game with Self Esteem cards first created and published by a Licensed Professional Counselor in 2003. Or, use the cube while playing pick-up sticks or Plunktika. Roll the cube to determine which stick must be pulled whether playing pick-up sticks or Plunktika.
Play plunktika and try not to be the person with the most marbles. Each time a stick is pulled a question of the same color is asked. Totika question card decks and games have been a trusted resource for mental health professionals, social workers, educators, school counselors, parents and many other organizations are diligently focused on improving self esteem and mental fitness. Each time a stick is removed, a question of the same color is asked.