As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Road Darkens #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Two new heroes and twenty-seven player cards encourage the exploration of all-new strategies. The second lord of the rings Saga Expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Continues the ongoing Campaign Mode narrative begun in The Black Riders Saga Expansion.
Features eight new boons and seven new burdens that give weight to your decisions. Three new scenarios allow you to relive Frodo's journey through some of the most pivotal events of the second half of The Fellowship of the Ring.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Heirs of Numenor #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Focuses on the realm of Gondor. Introduces ten new encounter sets, which will be necessary for the upcoming Against the Shadow cycle of Adventure Packs. Features 165 new cards, including 3 copies each of every player card. A deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Voice of Isengard #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Transports players to the realm of Isengard and its surrounding environs. The third deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Three new scenarios present individual challenges and link to form a larger narrative.
Nine encounter sets lay the foundation for The Ring-maker cycle of Adventure Packs. Introduces the tactically engaging Doom X and Time X keywords.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings Journeys in Middle-earth Shadowed Paths Board Game EXPANSION | Adventure Game for Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 60+ Mins | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The lord of the rings: Journeys in Middle-earth Core Set required to play. Epic adventure game: form your fellowship and set out on your own adventures in this fully-cooperative, players band together to unravel mysteries, app-supported board game set in the fantastical land of Middle-earth! As the dark forces gather, make courageous choices, and fight against the evil that threatens the land.
Average playtime is approximately one hour. Shadowed paths: embark on more adventures in middle-earth! this expansion adds new heroes including Gandalf and Arwen as well as new enemies, terrain, and items.
Work together with the rest of your party to survive a series of perilous adventures that sees you battling powerful foes, discovering lost treasures, uncovering forgotten lore and more. Cooperative strategy game: as heroes of the free peoples of middle-earth, prepare your skills and test your might and wisdom in combat against the encroaching darkness.
Unlock an all-new campaign containing thirteen scenarios in which the heroes fight through the tangled paths of Mirkwood and venture deep into the shadowed halls of abandoned Moria to face ancient evils. This is an expansion to the lord of the rings journeys in middle-earth board game: This is not a standalone product. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Foundations of Stone #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Enter the lair of the terrifying nameless things. A unique mechanic challenges multiplayer groups in fresh new ways. An all-new scenario traps Middle-earth’s heroes in a deadly, subterranean realm.
Adds deck-building options with a new hero and 3 copies of each player card. The fifth compelling Adventure Pack in the Dwarrowdelf cycle.
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. Ages 14+. 60-120 minute playing time. For 1-4 players. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign.
Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game Revised Core Set | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Games for Adults and Teens Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A living card game of eldritch mystery: in the sleepy town of arkham, a small band of intrepid investigators seeks to uncover the nature of a sinister menace that threatens humanity. Highly variable: new players can get their first taste of the horrors of the mythos with the included Night of the Zealot three-part campaign.
Cooperative game: you and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. The revised core set is fully compatible with all previously released Arkham Horror: The Card Game products. Revised version of the classic horror game: with a single copy of the Revised Core Set, players have everything they need to start playing with one to four players—just by picking a pre-built investigator deck and leaping into the first scenario of the Night of the Zealot campaign included in this Core Set.
Once you’ve completed these three scenarios, there are plenty of options for the next campaign.
Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours. But beware! the arcane realm holds countless terrors, Massachusetts, and the investigators must take care to maintain a tenuous grip upon their very sanity, and survive. Number of players and average playtime: these scary games are designed for 1 to 4 players and are suitable for ages 14 and older. These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries. No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards.
8. Games Workshop #ad
Games Workshop The Lord of The Rings Middle Earth SBG: Battle of Pelennor Fields #adGames Workshop #ad
- Kit includes: this set includes the théoden, 12-inch rohan range ruler, a double-sided sheet of punch-out tokens, witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast, 36 Morannon Orcs, 12 Riders of Rohan, 12 Warriors of Rohan, 12 6-sided dice, 12-inch Mordor range ruler, 20 warriors of the dead, king of rohan on foot and horseback, Mordor Troll, used in game to denote effects and statuses of models.
About the gameplay: prepare to enter the amazing world of middle-earth, and recreate the greatest battles and adventures from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
Game collection: these miniatures are from the Middle Earth SBG game collection. Rule manual: this box contains the complete, guides and information covering Open, unabridged 208-page hardback Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, packed with essential rules, Narrative and Matched Play with your Middle-earth miniatures.
In this box set, you’ll find all the miniatures no less than 84! and rules you and an opponent will need to defend the city of Minas Tirith – or take command of the forces of Evil and wage destruction and war upon the kingdom of Gondor.
|Brand||Games Workshop #ad|
|Manufacturer||Games Workshop #ad|
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Star Wars Legion Board Game Base | Two Player Battle Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | Average Playtime 3 Hours | Made by Atomic Mass Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Thrilling infantry battles: lead your troops to victory! Innovative mechanics for command and control simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle - whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance. Number of players and average playtime: This action-packed battle game is designed for two players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Average playing time is about 3 hours. Star wars: legion invites you to enter the ground battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army of miniatures filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker.
Beautifully sculpted miniatures: thirty-three easily assembled figures invite you to play as the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance.
The unpainted, easily assembled minis give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle. These miniatures are found exclusively in the Core Set. Includes luke skywalker and darth vader: each of these iconic Star Wars characters pose with lightsabers drawn, ready to duel each other or anyone unlucky enough to cross their path. Enter the star wars galaxy: epic warfare is an inescapable part of the star Wars universe.