As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
2. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
3. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Standard Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book.
Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 0 Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 14+ | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster. Trigger certain events and you’ll unlock tools that reveal strategies for dealing with each new problem. There are many paths to follow. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
Travel the world using carefully constructed aliases to move swiftly between Allied, and Soviet cities and complete objectives. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you and the other players uncover Cold War secrets, stop agents from escalating international tension, and keep the world safe.
These developments have a direct impact on the game itself. Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy takes gameplay from the original Pandemic, but soon morphs into something more. Strategy game: set in the era of the cold war, players must work together and use carefully constructed character aliases to complete mission objectives for the CIA before the world is overwhelmed by the looming threat of a new bioweapon.
Each passing month brings new objectives, new challenges, and even new rules. Each player’s alias will gain contacts and other assets, helping you work together to execute plans smoothly. 1962, neutral, the cold war - the clock is ticking: a new threat looms on the horizon: a deadly new bioweapon, something called Project MEDUSA. You and your fellow medical graduates have been called up to the CIA for the critical mission of investigating and preventing its development.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
5. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 2 Black Edition Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 13+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 60 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- These developments have a direct impact on the game itself. The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster. Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy takes gameplay from the original Pandemic, new challenges, but soon morphs into something more.
Pandemic legacy has a story arc that occurs over the course of a year. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you and the other players be able to lead the world through crisis in this desperate fight for survival.
Trigger certain events and you’ll unlock tools that reveal strategies for dealing with each new problem. Work together to use your skills, scout out new areas on the map, and complete objectives.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. A new mission - your are humanity's last chance: the world almost ended seventy-one years ago. Each passing month brings new objectives, and even new rules. A virulent plague came out of nowhere and ravaged the world. Strategy game: embark on an epic adventure to bring humanity back from the brink of extinction in this standalone follow-up to the acclaimed Pandemic Legacy: Season 1. No matter what happens, though, the world is counting on you.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against manufacturer defect|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
For 3-5 Players, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Risk Legacy Strategy Tabletop Game, Miniature Board Game for Ages 13 and Up, Immersive Narrative Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- This risk legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play. Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same.
Reveal new components: locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games. Modern warfare: popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game.
Detailed miniatures: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units. Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay. Legacy gameplay: the avalon hill risk legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics. Rules, cards, and stickers will come into play, and go out of play forever.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Horrible Games #ad
Black, Horrible Games Board Game The King's Dilemma Game #adHorrible Games #ad
- Ages 14 plus. Competitive legacy experience. Over 15 hours of unique immersive story. 60 minute playing time. For 3-5 players.
|Brand||Horrible Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Horrible Games #ad|
|Part Number||HG012 - KD1908|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 1 Red Edition Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 13+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 60 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Trigger certain events and you’ll unlock tools that reveal strategies for dealing with each new problem. The coming year will determine the fate of humanity. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Gather your team and prepare for a campaign full of epic twists and evolving gameplay. Each passing month brings new objectives, and even new rules. This is no ordinary virus. Strive to save humanity in this epic adventure: it starts simply. The world is on the brink of collapse.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy begins like the original Pandemic, new challenges, but soon morphs into something more.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster. A virus tougher than the rest. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. These developments have a direct impact on the game itself.
9. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Shape your world -- the choices you make affect your story, your board, and your cards! Climb the corporate adventuring ladder in a fantastical 10+ game campaign! Continue your story with a unique and fully replayable post-campaign game! 2-4 players, ages 13+, 90-120 min.