As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
2. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
3. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Standard Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree.
Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 0 Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 14+ | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster. You and your fellow medical graduates have been called up to the CIA for the critical mission of investigating and preventing its development.
1962, the cold war - the clock is ticking: a new threat looms on the horizon: a deadly new bioweapon, something called Project MEDUSA. Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy takes gameplay from the original Pandemic, but soon morphs into something more. There are many paths to follow.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you and the other players uncover Cold War secrets, and keep the world safe. Pandemic legacy has a story arc that occurs over the course of a year. Trigger certain events and you’ll unlock tools that reveal strategies for dealing with each new problem.
Strategy game: set in the era of the cold war, players must work together and use carefully constructed character aliases to complete mission objectives for the CIA before the world is overwhelmed by the looming threat of a new bioweapon. Each passing month brings new objectives, new challenges, and even new rules. Each player’s alias will gain contacts and other assets, stop agents from escalating international tension, helping you work together to execute plans smoothly. These developments have a direct impact on the game itself.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
5. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 2 Black Edition Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 13+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 60 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Work together to use your skills, scout out new areas on the map, and complete objectives. The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster. Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy takes gameplay from the original Pandemic, new challenges, but soon morphs into something more.
No matter what happens, the world is counting on you. As you play, though, you will unlock new components, make new discoveries about your world, and stumble upon secrets that could change the course of history.
There are many paths to follow. Trigger certain events and you’ll unlock tools that reveal strategies for dealing with each new problem. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you and the other players be able to lead the world through crisis in this desperate fight for survival.
Strategy game: embark on an epic adventure to bring humanity back from the brink of extinction in this standalone follow-up to the acclaimed Pandemic Legacy: Season 1. These developments have a direct impact on the game itself. A new mission - your are humanity's last chance: the world almost ended seventy-one years ago. Each passing month brings new objectives, and even new rules. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against manufacturer defect|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
For 3-5 Players, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Risk Legacy Strategy Tabletop Game, Miniature Board Game for Ages 13 and Up, Immersive Narrative Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay. Detailed miniatures: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units.
Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same. Rules, and stickers will come into play, cards, and go out of play forever. Reveal new components: locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games.
Legacy gameplay: the avalon hill risk legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics. Modern warfare: popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game. This risk legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Horrible Games #ad
Black, Horrible Games Board Game The King's Dilemma Game #adHorrible Games #ad
- Competitive legacy experience. 60 minute playing time. Over 15 hours of unique immersive story. Ages 14 plus. For 3-5 players.
|Brand||Horrible Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Horrible Games #ad|
|Part Number||HG012 - KD1908|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Legacy Season 1 Red Edition Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 13+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 60 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Play over the course of a year: pandemic legacy begins like the original Pandemic, but soon morphs into something more. Each passing month brings new objectives, new challenges, and even new rules. Nothing your team can’t handle. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
These developments have a direct impact on the game itself. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
A virus tougher than the rest. The coming year will determine the fate of humanity. The world is on the brink of collapse. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
There are many paths to follow. This is no ordinary virus. Gather your team and prepare for a campaign full of epic twists and evolving gameplay. The story evolves as you play - your decisions carry over for the next games: Actions have consequences from one game to the next as you strive to avert global disaster.
9. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Shape your world -- the choices you make affect your story, ages 13+, and your cards! Climb the corporate adventuring ladder in a fantastical 10+ game campaign! Continue your story with a unique and fully replayable post-campaign game! 2-4 players, your board, 90-120 min.