As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences, 220 Dolch Big Word Reading Flash Card from Pre K to 3rd Grade Include 5 Rings #adGamenote #ad
- Great gift choice: come with gift packing. Gifts choice for toddlers, kids, boys and girls. They are great visuals for kids who learn through pictures but also have the building aspect for kids who learn by doing.
Perfect hand-held size3. 2×4. 6inch. Useful accessories: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start. Easy to read: designed for large clear font so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom.
Self-checking: each double sided card has a simple sentence and picture on the back. Suitable for preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. Promoted step by step: 5 level 220 site words with 5 different color. 5 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't.
2. Joy Dynasty #ad
1st, Kindergarten, Joy Dynasty Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences, 220 Dolch Sight Word Reading Flash Card Bundle KitPreschool, 2nd & 3rd Grade #adJoy Dynasty #ad
- Rereading these sight word sentences helps children with their fluency, confidence and prosody as a reader. 5 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't. Large clear fontthese flash cards are the perfect hand-held size 3.
2×4. 6inch with large, clear and bold letterings so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom. Promote independent book reading increases your child's reading fluency and confidence, and helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently.
Suitable for preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
Picture clues help them out and they make the sentence come alive. Promoted step by step 5 level 220 sight words with 5 different color. Create successful readers each flash card features a supporting picture and a sentence that uses the action word in context. Useful accessories include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start.
3. TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
Picture Words Flash Cards #adTREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
- 96 cards featuring rounded corners for quick sorting. Cards are self-checking, colorful, durable. Ideal for anyone learning to read English. Pre-kindergarten to 2nd Grade: Ages 4 to 7.
4. Little Champion Reader #ad
1,000 Fry Dolch Word Flashcards in 10-Pack Bundle Set, Teaches 1,000 Dolch Fry High-Frequency Sight Word Sentences, Pre-K to 3rd Grade, 1,000 Sight Word Sentence cards with Picture + Sentence #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- 5-pack set: includes 5 individual Flashcards Packs for learning a total of 500 Sight Words. Creates successful readers: Increases your child's reading fluency and confidence, resulting in independent book reading.
Memorize all 1, 000 sight words: teaches your child all the 1, 000 High-Frequency Sight Words used in extracted from Dolch Fry Word List more than 75% of elementary school text.
Promotes independent book reading: Helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently. High-quality: glossy colored print & Plastic-coated; Dotted lines with large simple font; color-coded; Numbered 1-500 for easy organization.
5. The Learning Journey #ad
30 Self-Correcting Words with Matching Images For Emerging Readers, The Learning Journey: Match It!, First Words #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Boost confidence and self-esteem: reading can be a daunting prospect for young children, but the combination of pictures and words makes these puzzles an ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children. This is a perfect introduction to the early reading skills they will encounter at school.
Linking the pictures and words helps with learning how to spell a new variety of common words, all while having fun. They also strengthen the child’s developing concentration skills and build focus. Ideal preparation for school: the puzzles make it easy and fun to become familiar with letter shapes and sounds which encourages your emerging reader's phonics skills.
The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
The colorful pictures help your child learn new words by providing a visual association with corresponding objects. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making it ideal for both independent play and playing together. Boost early reading skills: the puzzles introduce a range of new words, boosting the child’s vocabulary and helping with reading skills. 30 puzzle sets: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to jigsaw puzzles and first words.
6. TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
TREND enterprises, Inc. More Picture Words Skill Drill Flash Cards #adTREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
- Appropriate for English-language learners, memory-care and rehabilitative applications. Sturdy tagboard cards and reinforced cardboard storage box stand up to steady use.
Cards support all common language-development educational standards. 3" x 6" no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, rounded corners. Count of cards Varies by title.
7. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
LLC SnapWords List B Sight Word Pocket Chart Cards, Child1st Publications #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- Increases reading level & fluency. Body motion helps active kids learn. Helps active children capture words in a glance. Improves comprehension. The whole word is captured as a picture.
8. Little Champion Reader #ad
Little Champion Reader 1,000 Picture Sight Word Flashcards with Cartoon Images, Fry Dolch Flash Cards in 10-Pack Bundle Set, Pre-K to 3rd Grade #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Create successful readers: Increase your child's reading fluency and confidence, resulting in independent book reading. High-quality: glossy colored print & plastic-coated; Dotted lines with large simple font; color-coded; Numbered 1-1, 000 for easy organization.
Promote independent book reading: Helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently.
10-pack set: includes 10 individual Flashcards Packs for learning a total of 1, 000 Sight Words. Memorize all 1, 000 sight words: teaches your child all the 1, 000 High-Frequency Sight Words used in extracted from Dolch Fry Word List more than 75% of elementary school text.
9. I See, I Spell, I Learn® #ad
2 & 3 Combo Pack, I Spell, I See, I Learn, Picture Sight Words Flashcards Sets 1 #adI See, I Spell, I Learn® #ad
- First flashcards that actually help children spell sight words along with reading and understanding them. Excellent resource for schools, daycare centers for children entering or in kindergarten, tutoring & learning centers, easy for parents to use at home, great for homeschoolers.
A top resource for all english language learners of any age including non-English speakers learning English as a second language.
Flashcards with fun picture Cues and Images that help children read, spell and understand sight words. Emerging readers Ages 3 and above love these picture cards and master reading faster.