As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
History, Carson Dellosa US States and Capitals Flashcards—Grades 3-5 United States Geography, and Fun Facts for All 50 States and Territories 109 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Maximize learning, fourth, retention, ace tests and quizzes. Learning tools kids: these can be used as review cards or for creative and fun games that allow children to play and learn. Test prep necessity: studying with flash cards increases concentration and improves recall.
These are a great supplement to workbooks, worksheets, and study lessons. Flash cards are a tried and true way to study successfully.
Territories and Washington D. C. Homeschool helper: use these in the classroom or at home. States & Capitals flash cards. Grades 3–5: master third, and fifth grade u. S. Includes: 109 double-sided cards focusing on the 50 u.
S. Flash cards also allow children to develop thinking, turn-taking, decision-making, and social skills. Geography with U. S. Learn fun facts about each state included what the state flag looks like, the state bird and state plant as well as other cool tidbits of information. Regardless of your homeschool curriculum, flash cards are the perfect addition to homeschool supplies.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
States & Capitals Pocket Flash Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- For ages 8-12. Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size. Cards show each state in its regional context. Great for school, travel. Durable, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, home, rounded corners. Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size.
Discover history, people, and natural wonders. Covers the 50 states, state capitals, 5 U. S. 56 two-sided cards. 56 two-sided cards. Ideal for Teaching. Ages 8 and up. Regions, 13 colonies. Includes easy-to-play games. Round corners for quick sorting.
3. TENESA #ad
Mottos & Trivia – Memorization, Geography, Studying & Teaching Tool, History, States & Capitals Flash Cards for Kids – 50 American State Cards + 9 Learning Games – USA Facts, Nicknames, Capitals #adTENESA #ad
- Teaching, abbreviation, nickname, studying & memorization: these flash cards provide teachers, state's capital, activities and memory prompts including names, motto, shape, establishment & join date, 2 state symbols, parents and students alike with a wealth of information, region, and fast facts.
Great for classroom games and teaching. Learn states & capitals in a flash: get to know each of the 50 states! How well do you know your home state and neighbors? Perfect for all ages.
Easy to see from a distance and easy to read for educators. Jumbo-size cards: each pack includes 50 jumbo-size 5.
25" x 3. 25" cards. 50 flash cards: includes 50 educational flash cards for studying important school subjects such as us Geography and History! 9 learning games: teach and participate in 9 specially made enrichment activities: Name Games, Statue of Liberty, Region Round-up, Heads Up, What's the Motto, State Trivia and more! Fun symbols like the Golden Gate Bridge, and Mauna Loa Volcano!.
4. 100 PICS #ad
100 PICS US States & Capitals Game, USA Geography Flash Card Quiz | Pocket Puzzle for Adults and Kids Age 6+ #ad100 PICS #ad
- Hours of screen-free entertainment - play in the back of the car, in restaurants, planes and trains. Handy travel activity. Has us states on one side of the card, and its state capital on the back.
Do you know iowa from idaho? A unique and educational way to expand your geographical knowledge of the US. Fits neatly into your pocket or bag. Boost your brain. Learn the us states and capitals.
Perfect gift or stocking stuffer for anyone with a passion for geography or maps. Check out the anagram and open the four doors to unveil a map. 100 pics flash card games help improve vocabulary, spelling, and memory. Play alone or with friends and family age 6 plus. Pocket-sized and packed with fun. Make a guess and then slide to reveal the answer.
|Brand||100 PICS #ad|
5. merka #ad
Merka United States Flashcards – Cards with Facts and Pictures for All 50 States and The First 45 Presidents – A Great Way to Learn The US State Capitals – for Toddlers and Grade School Kids #admerka #ad
- State cards include facts for all 50 states. Similar to playing cards in size, shape and thickness, they fit well in small hands and are easy for youngsters to handle and manage. This deck is a great tool for memorizing the capitals of the 50 states.
Safe and healthy: laminated with a bpa-free plastic coating, educational flash cards from merka are 100% safe for kids and adults. They’re waterproof, tear-resistant and durable. Children as young as 3 can begin to recognize states and presidents from the pictures on the cards.
Note that the most recently elected President is not included. Us states and presidents: this deck is current up to 2020 and features the first 45 Presidents of the United States.
History and geography for kids: designed by teachers, educational flashcards from merka turn lessons into games that are fun for kiddos. President cards are color-coded by party. For toddlers and older: a learning toy for homeschool use or in the classroom, pre-K, this set of 95 laminated flashcards is perfect for toddlers, kindergarten and grade school kids. Made to fit kids’ hands: these cards measure 3. 5" x 2. 5" each.
6. merka #ad
Solar System USA States World Human Body Flashcards for Kids and Toddlers Ages 2-10 Picture Cards and Kids Learning Toys and Gifts, merka Flash Cards Explorer Set #admerka #ad
- Use them for kids learning activities so they learn about the solar system body parts USA states and capitals. Make your kid studying with flashcards more interactive and efficient. Improve your kid’s memory and concentration. Merka educational flashcards are designed to aid in the teaching process with fundamental educational topics and bright colored images.
Our flashcards are printed with high quality materials. Our deck of educational flashcards has been a huge success among gifts for kids, plus 5 years old that love to play while learning.
You can't miss by giving the gift of knowledge. If you are a teacher, these flashcards are a good visual learning material for school and preschool learning. They are waterproof and tear resistant which lets you and your kids create fun activities and use them as learning toys or homeschooling supplies.
The size of our flashcards is perfect for them to manage multiple cards at once. From abc, geography to math, provide the most effective way to teach our children with great learning tools at their different stages and ages. Amazing learning tool. Parents and teachers can create fun activities and use them as kids learning toys. This 90 flash card deck makes a great learning resource.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
States & Capitals, The Learning Journey: Match It!, 50 Two-Piece Self-Correcting Puzzle Cards, Award Winning Toys, Puzzle of States and Capitals Flash Cards #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Play independently or together – 50 self-correcting two piece puzzle cards give hours of interactive learning fun! Your child can work with you to complete each puzzle or play alone to develop important independent working skills. Increase attention span & focus – working towards matching each state to its corresponding capital city provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, teaching them the importance of focusing on the task to completion.
The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
Teaches about states and their capitals – the match it! states & capitals collection of puzzles teaches your child to recognize the 50 States of the United States of America and their respective capitals. Improve motor skills – thick, durable cardboard construction makes the products easy to grasp and use, and also is a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
By simply matching the cards together, children will identify each state’s capital city and the cards also feature a picture of the state’s capital building are color coded. Introduce key problem-solving skills – these puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
8. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Basic USA Trivia for Kids, Ages 8 and Up, States & Capitals and U.S. Presidents Flashcards with Educational Games, Memory, & Teaching Aids & Activities, Studying, Social Studies Mastery Pack #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- Enriching games & drills: both include multiple study games to make sure kids truly know their stuff. Learn in a flash: give your child or students a head start with two sets of social studies flashcards filled with material even grown-ups have trouble remembering.
Great for the classroom learning, tutoring, or homeschooling. Jumbo-size cards: each pack includes 50 jumbo-size 5.
25" x 3. 25" cards. Great holiday gift idea for the young history buff. States & capitals: learn each state's capital, establishment & join date, shape, 2 state symbols, abbreviation, nickname, region, motto, and fast facts.
Great for classroom games and teaching. Easy to see from a distance and easy to read for educators. United states presidents: includes all presidents to date, birthplace, political party, plus their term dates, from Washington to Trump, birth and death dates, vice presidents, and fast trivia.
9. Pat's Flash Cards #ad
Comes with 50 Beginner Cards and 50 Highly Detailed Advanced Cards, 100 States and Capitals Flash Cards #adPat's Flash Cards #ad
- This is everything needed to know which capital belongs to which state and the reverse. Basic flash cards have the capital on the front and the state on the back. Designed in the USA, made in the USA. 100 flash cards: 50 basic cards and 50 advanced cards.
Information on the front does not give away the information on the back. Advanced flash cards show only a map on the front and detailed information about the state on the back. This is everything needed to be able to fill out a blank map with state names and their capitals.