As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TaliCor #ad
The Ungame #adTaliCor #ad
- A great ice-breaker or a serious exchange of thoughts, feelings and ideas. Communication game. Non competitive. 2 to 6 players. Strengthens social skills.
2. TaliCor #ad
All Ages Version, Pocket Ungame #adTaliCor #ad
- Great ice-breaker for group activities and is endorsed by ministers, teachers and counselors. Non-competitive. Card game version of the Ungame. Age: 5 and up.
3. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
The winner is the player with the most points. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
4. Better Me #ad
Better Me, Self Improvement Board Game for Friends, Couples & Family Games Night. Therapy Games for Counselors, Self Help Activities for Self Esteem and Peak Performance #adBetter Me #ad
- Counselor games & play therapy supplies - counselors and therapists can use this group therapy game to facilitate recovery, intimacy & compassion. Build relationships - families, couples & teen friends game.
Develop discipline & connections. Perfect date night icebreaker, etc. Your player sheet acts as a goal journal to record your progress. Fun educational therapy games for teens and adults to deal with anxiety & social emotional skills.
You'll love the cooperative empowerment & self-esteem activities. Fun personal development - engaging conversation starters, mindfulness exercises, goal setting & accountability as you race to become fulfilled.
Fulfill 5 areas: heart, tangibles, mind, people & emotional awareness to take ownership of your life. Real world action & earn points for making commitments & Accountability - Partner with other players & random acts of kindness in the real world. Appropriate for adults, newlywed gift, teens & some younger players. Stimulate deep talk & Body.
|Brand||Better Me #ad|
|Manufacturer||Better Me #ad|
5. Allura & Arcia #ad
Self Care & More for Kids, Mindfulness Therapy Game: Teaches Social Skills, Teens & Adults. 50 Cards #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- It's a great game to express your feeling. For social workers, guidance counselor & activities for teens. All in 1 game | the game includes 10 true/false cards, find calm, 6 visualizations Cards, our main focus was to create an interactive, 10 Social Skills Cards & 10 Self Care Cards. Unlike other therapy tools, brain engaging game that helps children, 14 Mindful Practices Cards, teens and adults feel grounded, improve focus and relax.
It's aesthetically pleasing design makes it perfect for counseling, group occupational therapy, mental health, psychologist, and family fun! Improve your self esteem, anxiety, anger control and stress less by learning to be mindful.
Makes a great gift for family, therapist decorations, psychologists, therapists, friends, teen & more!.2 choose a random player to start the game. 3 the player who picks the card is considered the "Leader" of that round. 5 keep playing clockwise and have fun! :.
Group therapy made fun | our mindfulness game is recommended for group play therapy. 4 the leader reads the card out loud to the group and follows the prompts. The feelings playing cards are made to last several years. Created by professionals | hello, teens and/or adults about important personal traits such as self care, we're Arcia! We've developed our mindfulness therapy game by asking ourselves a simple yet profound question. Who's it for? | the mindfulness behavioral therapy game is for kids, counseling, school psychologist, classroom & adults.
6. Wiggles 3D #ad
Co-Operative, Real-time Card Game | Fast-Paced Board Game | for Families, Ages 8 & up | 2-5 Players, 5-Minute Dungeon by Wiggles 3D | A Chaotic #adWiggles 3D #ad
- 5-minute dungeon is the most fun you can have in 5 minutes! You'll need teamwork to defeat each dungeon in only 5 minutes, and then take on the next intense challenge. Defeat all 6 bosses to win! now with 25 more cards and the extra-challenging Dungeon Master: Final Form boss! Featuring a free timer app for Android and Apple devices, with six different themed narrators! Made for 2-5 players aged 8+.
Includes: 275 cards, 5 double-sided hero mats 10 Heroes Total, 3 Double-Sided Boss Mats 6 Bosses Total.
|Brand||Wiggles 3D #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wiggles 3D #ad|
7. ThinkPsych #ad
Fun Therapy Game for Kids, and Families, Mindfulness and Conversation Games, Counselors, Teach Social Emotional Skills to Teens and Adults, Chat Chains, Autism and Speech Therapy Games #adThinkPsych #ad
- Improve social skills - chat chains was made by psychologists with decades of experience helping people make friends. Actually fun - most therapy games for teens are no fun! chat chains is different - players earn points and compete to become the TOP CHATTER.
That is why it is one of the most trusted counseling games for therapists and teachers. Make better conversation - chat chains teaches players to ask questions about each other to help make friends.
Research shows that social skills games for kids are both fun and effective. 150 conversation topics included. In just 15 minutes, play a round and CONNECT🤝.
Teach emotional awareness - improve mental health and decrease loneliness by helping kids, teens, and adults talk about their feelings with Chat Chains. Thousands of families trust Chat Chains to bring them together in great conversation. Award winning game - chat chains won family choice award and Creative Child Game of the Year Award in 2022.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming: Jenga Classic Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Challenge yourself or play with friends. Simple, solid, and timeless. Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga.
Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions. Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash. It takes skill, strategy, and luck.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Lupash Games #ad
And Improves Anger Control, Practice Emotional Awareness, Therapists, Teachers ,and Parents, CBTiger Therapy Card Game for Kids, Develop Social Skills, for Counselors #adLupash Games #ad
- Perfect game for school or at home. Includes 14 emotions: angry, hopeful, sad, frustrated, Shy, Scared, Impatient, Happy, Calm, love, Confident, empathy, Jealous, and Worried. Suitable for groups, counselors, parents, therapists, and more.
Develop self-confidence, positive thinking, and emotional intelligence. Based on the abcd Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Learn how to handle different situations and develop an awareness of thoughts and behaviors.