As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ArtzoFun #ad
Wooden Alphabet Puzzle, Big 17x12, Matching Uppercase & Lowercase Letters, ABC Learning for Toddlers, ABC Puzzles, Preschool Learning Games Ages 3+ Educational Toys for Toddlers and Kids #adArtzoFun #ad
- Match uppercase & lowercase letters: teaching the basics to your kids is now easier with the help of our Wooden Alphabet Puzzle! It features a board printed with uppercase letters so children can match them with the lowercase letters in the jigsaw pieces. Wonderful for homeschool preschool supplies and educational activities for toddlers and kids.
Find the red vowels: the vowels feature a red color for easier identification. Approved and certified as safe for children ages 3+ by CPSC and ASTM. Perfect gift for christmas: birthdays, holidays and kids' learning! your child / grandchild will love playing with this beautifully crafted, hands-on game and you will enjoy peace of mind knowing this self-correcting puzzle is a wonderful way to get to that important reading milestone! Designed by teachers: specially designed with one wooden board as a puzzle holder printed with uppercase letters and 26 ABC puzzle pieces in lowercase.
This unique and original abc puzzle design, along with its colorful illustrations, ensuring an excellent finish for safety, easier handling, will catch kids' attention and make learning fun! Jumbo size 17x12'' & superior quality: our puzzles are made of two kinds of high-quality wood basswood and plywood and printed with heat transfer, and years of use.
2. The Learning Journey #ad
Alphabet Puzzles For Kids Ages 3-5, The Learning Journey: Match It!, Upper & Lower Case Letters, ABC Puzzle Letter Game, Alphabet Learning Award Winning Educational Toys #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Introduce key problem-solving skills – these three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
Gain early reading skills – the match it! upper & lower-case letters collection of puzzles builds early reading skills by teaching letter formation and introducing the concept of upper and lower-case letters, all while having fun.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence.
3. SpriteGru #ad
26 Pairs of 52 Pieces Double-Sided Alphabet Flash Cards Lowercase and Uppercase Letter Each Measures 2.2” X 2.2” #adSpriteGru #ad
- Perfect for: challenge problem solving and develop memory skills of toddler’s. So kids could follow these tips to find their correlation and strengthen their memory with some simple words. On the upper-case side illustrates a fun cartoon image shows vivid animal or entity with the initial name letter as the card.
When they could recognize letters without patterns, children could identify upper-case to upper-case in pairs, they could identify lower-case to lower-case in pairs.
Finally, children could identify upper-case to lower-case in pairs. Elegant design: each alphabet shows in capital and lowercase have a same background color. At the beginning, which is easy for them because there are letters and patterns.
Each card measures 2. 2” x 2. 2”. Plus the same background color, kids could easily find the match capital-capital, capital-lowercase, lowercase-lowercase following these hints. One side is upper-case letter and corresponding lower-case letter on the other. Three ways to play: kids could do different matches according to different stages. Kids will get excited when they find the match themselves and it’s always fun to see who has the most matches.
4. Coogam #ad
Coogam Unicorn Uppercase & Lowercase Letters Matching Game,13pcs Double-Sided ABC Letter Toys with 26 Alphabet Recognition Match Games Preschool Educational Montessori Toys for Toddlers Boys Girls #adCoogam #ad
- Cute alphabet unicorns came more visually appealing with four different colors; red, blue, green, and yellow!. Perfect homeschool gift: the alphabet matching toy would make an ideal gift for boys/girls on any occasion, Easter, Christmas, etc. Yet still loose enough for kiddos to snap.
And there are no worries of suffocating or choking problems since the letter matching part is chunky. Through mixing and paring unicorns, kids pick up color sorting skills and master the basic alphabet required for early learning.
Durable quality toy: made of durable material. 13 unicorns share the same size and are thus inter-connectable. Alphabet matching set: coogam presents the alphabet matching game with 26 letters on 13 nifty unicorns.
Each unicorn bears two pairs of letters, both uppercase and lowercase. Visual&tactile learning: it works well for developing fine-motor skills, letter recognition for both capital and lowercase letters, gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, as well. The double-sided lettered unicorns are hard plastics without rough edges. Or to be a great aid to preschool/homeschool, birthday, Thanksgiving, daycare. Safer for kids: astm certified bpa-free, lead-free safe for kids.
5. Learning Resources #ad
82 piece set, Whiteboard Accessories, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Colorful Magnetic Uppercase and Lowercase Letters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for any toddler ages 3+. Made of long-lasting and crush-resistant foam, these magnetic letters are ideal for whiteboards, refrigerators and other magnetic surfaces. Devlop letter recognition, Word Building Fine Motor Skills.
Visually colorful and graphically cool, these upper- and lowercase magnetic letters are a fun way to learn letters and practice early word building. Includes 26 uppercase letters and 56 lowercase letters.
6. Wondertoys #ad
Wondertoys Wooden Alphabet Puzzle for Toddlers Chunky Lowercase & Uppercase Letters ABC Puzzles Board for Preschools Boys and Girls #adWondertoys #ad
- Our the upper & lower case Alphabet puzzle set is a good montessori tool for your little one. Lightweight and harmless. Most abc puzzles and games are for the uppercase letters, however, so that helps when a few of the letters look like another letter upside down or right side up. Perfect activity toy to promote imagination, fine motor skills, visual perception, color recognition, hand-eye coordination, problem-solving, basic cognitive skills, letter recognition, and phonetic awareness.
Lowercase letter puzzle: early literacy is very important and yet doing it right is hard. Not only the writing order picture beneath each letter block offer good writing, but also can Learn to identify letters, teach children how to write the alphabet, spell your word and create sentences.
Both of the capitol letter and lower case letters are the same color as each other, birthdays or festivals. Approved astm and cpsia test, your precious little ones can safely play with these wooden ABC puzzles for years on end.
Putting the letters on the corresponding spaces can improve your child's finger movement ability, help babies match letters quickly with pictures. Capitals letter puzzle: the puzzle board packaged in a colorful box with cheerful illustrations encourage language development and connect letters with their imagination. Best abc gift for holidays, most of the letters we see when reading are lowercase. Our the colorful lowercase alphabet puzzle is a good choice for you. A fun way to learn ABC and develop phonemic awareness.
|Part Number||Alphabet puzzle set-26|
7. Arizona GameCo #ad
Slapjack, ABC Letter Match or Flash Cards | Learn Upper Lowercase Alphabet Letters & Sounds | Ages 4+ | 57 Cards, Alphabet Slap Jack® | Play 4 Alphabet Games Including Alphabet Go Fish #adArizona GameCo #ad
- Your child will master both uppercase and lowercase letters through gameplay. Unlike other games which confuse children by pairing both uppercase and lowercase letters together on a single card example, “Gg” -- you get a complete set of 26 uppercase cards and 26 lowercase cards, so your child will know the difference between “G” and “g”.
Or use the game cards as alphabet flashcards! Amazing results! cute and friendly illustrations, and fast-moving game action grab your child's attention and keeps their focus on letter learning.
Contents. Players & age. Alphabet slap jack card game for kids was invented by an award-winning elementary school teacher.
57 poker-sized playing cards and rules for playing 4 different preschool learning activities. The best choice for learning. 2 to 6 players. Teacher created. This fun preschool game is a fantastic teaching resource for parents and educators alike and used in classrooms across the Country. Ages 4 to 7. Game cards are smaller, approximately 2.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
8. STICKAMAJIGGER #ad
Alphabet Apple Tree Capital Uppercase Lowercase Letters Early Literacy Matching Activity Spelling #adSTICKAMAJIGGER #ad
- Print is so cute approximately 13" x 15" you can leave it up as a classroom or playroom decoration when not in use! Peel & stick poster is easy to apply, remove, & re-position - use year after year! Will not leave a sticky residue on 99% of any surface when removed.
Printed with eco-friendly ink on non-toxic, safe, biodegradable, rip & wrinkle resistant material.
9. LiKee #ad
Wooden ABC Matching Puzzle Games Preschool Educational Montessori Toys for Toddlers Boys Girls 3+ Years 36 Cards& 63 Block, LiKee Alphabet Number Flash Cards with Uppercase and Lowercase Letter #adLiKee #ad
- Learning through playing is fun: we all know that learning is more effective when it's also fun! Kids will love sorting the wooden blocks and matching them to the cards! It is a great way for them to learn the alphabet and numbers. They are easy for little hands to grasp, our new LIKEE flashcards are larger, but the wooden blocks are also large enough to prevent accidental swallowing.
It makes a great gift: kids will love this flash cards set and will love you for it. It will keep your youngsters engaged for hours. Spark kid’s interest with fun illustrations: likee created fun illustrations on each of the 26 letter cards allowing kids to associate objects and words with each of the letters of the alphabet, like T is for Tiger, and the numbers 1-10 have the corresponding amounts of animals for sight counting.
Help them develop a good habit of packing things up, and you might just keep the play room tidy and clean most the time.
Easy to grasp with a new larger size: while other toymakers leave you with thin, 01′′ thick with holes in them, small cards 3′′ x 4′′, extra thick and durable. Get organized with our storage box: do you feel annoyed when toys are spread everywhere? Now you can have your kids put their puzzles into the box when not in use. It is nontoxic, well crafted, which makes it a present parents will love too! it is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old;. The alphabet and number cards measure 3.