As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spin Master #ad
Would You Rather, Crazier Dilemmas Board Game, Spin Master Games #adSpin Master #ad
- Includes: 160 question cards, game Board, Card Holder, 6 player Movers, Dilemma Dial, Instructions. Move ahead on the board by guessing how the other players will vote on deranged dilemmas. Would you rather your face be on the 1 dollar bill or your butt on the ten? Would you rather use hot sauce for eye drops, or Krazy Glue for hair gel? Be first to reach the finish and guess correctly to win! Would you rather is for 3 or more players ages 12+.
Vote on which dilemma you’d rather theoretically opt to experience, Unpleasant, Powers, with categories ranging from Curses, Fantasy, to Pot Luck.
|Brand||Spin Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
2. Spin Master Games #ad
Would You Rather…? Prove It, for Ages 8 and Up, Hilarious Family Game of Demented Dilemmas #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Social-voting family game: in this social-voting game, players earn scoring chips by debating and voting on deranged dilemmas. Be the first player to earn 10 scoring chips and win! hilarious card categories: with three different card categories, players vote on what they’d rather do, what they think the card reader would do, or vote on something they’d actually do.
As players read out the cards, everyone secretly votes with tokens.
Prove it twist: the prove it element in this game of crazy choices adds an exciting interaction to game play! See how players’ minds work as their votes are revealed.
It’s all fun and games until you have to prove it! includes: 300 dilemma cards, 60 Scoring Chips, 100 prove it cards, 12 Voting Tokens, 1 Card Tray, 1 Instruction Sheet. Would you rather…? prove it is the game of demented dilemmas for 3-6 players aged 8 and up. Make tough choices to vote in the majority to earn scoring chips! .
3. SiTREA #ad
Would You Rather? #adSiTREA #ad
- Add your own questions. Free to play. Hundreds of questions. Updated frequently with new questions. Real time statistics. Friendly for all ages.
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
2-5 Players, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, A Russian Roulette Card Game, Card Games for Adults, Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends!.15 minutes to play, 2-5 players, ages 7+ - includes 56 cards, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
5. Highlights for Children #ad
Highlights Hidden Pictures 2021 4-Book Set #adHighlights for Children #ad
- Black-and-white puzzles are perfect for coloring after they’ve been solved. You won’t be able to resist doing a few of these seek-and-find games yourself! The hidden pictures 2021 4-book set is the latest in the highlights annual series and a customer favorite, year after year! Each 32-page puzzle book has hundreds of hidden objects to find, for tons of discoveries kids can’t wait to dig into.
Perfect for ages 6+. Searching for objects in Hidden Pictures scenes builds skills kids use in school, like vocabulary, concentration and attention to detail.
6. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Hilarious Family Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Family Edition #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Check out our store for more good stuff. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Our bestseller — now for families! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun.
Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. Extra pro tip: Make sure the judge shuffles the cards for anonymity. What's inside: each game contains 300 caption cards and 65 photo cards and instructions.
How to win: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption get it? the photo card in each round.
7. BAD PEOPLE #ad
The Party Game You Probably Shouldn't Play + The NSFW Expansion Pack, BAD PEOPLE #adBAD PEOPLE #ad
- Perfect for parties and games night: It's the most fun card game ever! All players are involved at all times. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round.
Example questions: “who gets paid too much for what they do?", “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions.
Easy to learn rules: 420 hilarious cards, 300 question Cards, 10 player identity cards up to 10 people can play at once, 100 voting cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Ages: 16+, time: 20-60 minutes, Players: 3-10 Voting for your friends is hilarious and you can play bad people 1000's of times: the gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with.
Hilarious party game: vote for your friends on outrageous and next level questions. Comes with the bad people base game and NSFW Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience.
|Brand||BAD PEOPLE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dyce LLC #ad|
8. Lulu Jr. #ad
Lulu Jr. Illustory Book Making Kit, Multicolor #adLulu Jr. #ad
- This new version of the beloved book making kit features a new writing guide, 'Just Imagine. A guide to writing and illustrating Your Story'; which includes instructions and useful information that guides your child to write and publish their very own book.
Everything contained in the illuStory kit allows a child to write and illustrate their own full-color, 20 page, professionally printed hardcover book.
Residents only. Our "about the author" feature gives your child the option to be showcased as the published author on the book's back cover.
Your kit includes ready-to-use cover template pages, story and illustration template pages, guide book & instructions, a set of color markers and a postage-paid envelope and order form. Ships & prints to U. S. Illustory - create your own Book! is the newest version of the award-winning bookmaking kit for children. 2017 mom's choice award - Gold Award Recipient.
|Brand||Lulu Jr. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Creations by You #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics What Would You Do: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters. Explore the choices you and your friends would make when facing certain situations.
Which virtue do you struggle with most? if you could sell a famous friends secrets to a tabloid for a lot of money, would you? Is justice or mercy more important? At what point does money stop making people happier and have you reached it? If a friends cellphone accidentally called you, would you listen to her conversation if she were talking about you? For ages 12+, 135 questions in a beautiful 4 inch square acrylic cube.
The topics range from "no sweat" to "no way" and everything in between.